Stores > LensesRX

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.29/10 4.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.36/10 5.36/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.29/10 4.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review LensesRX by clicking a star below.

"Excellent job on time frame, I am very, very happy with my glasses. Thank you so very much for all!"

Excellent Glasses and Customer Service

"My glasses that I ordered were out of stock and back ordered, so I had to wait a while, but they're exactly what I wanted and were shipped quickly once they became back in stock. Customer service was very quick to respond, less than 24 hours each time. The cost of the glasses were very reasonable considering the price i've seen them elsewhere. You just have to take a chance without trying them on first. Overall, excellent. Thanks!"

Amazing site.

"Amazing site. Many years i am used different company, before for last 5 years i am participated to Lenses Rx.come .They are the best !!! i referred for all my friends to be a costumer all of them so happy. Very professional stuff producing excellent work. Nobody beat Lenses Rx for their prices and quality . I am using my eye and sunglasses for forty years and did many comparing for others company on the market and will stay with Lenses Rx forever as loyal costumer . Anyone takes my words seriously . Lenses Rx you are the BEST!!! Thank you for everything to make people Happy!!!"

"Lost my payment, refused a refund, then substituted an entirely different frame. Totally inept. Avoid!"

happy customer

"I am very pleased with service provided! I sent 2 frames to get lenses replaced ( one sport frame and one regular one) end even though I did not pay for expedite processing, both glasses arrived in one week! I got updates on every step and was provided tracking number.
Glasses look perfect and fit me well. Glasses came in new cases which is extra plus. To sum it up, I am very impressed by quality, efficiency and the price -I payed fraction of what well known chain services charged me in the past.

Delivered as promised

"Never purchased product online, however, encouraged to by family members. Selection excellent, instructions clear, updates timely and delivery within 7 days. Price point 1/4 of opthalmologist in house store, 1/2 of local Lens crafters, & 40 percent below Sears BOGO sale. Only issue was USPS tracking failed to work & that is outside their purview. Very strong experience."

Great job except poor packaging, lost lens

"I ordered 2 pairs of replacement lens for some Maui Jim and Ray ban sunglasses. They did a good job, but poor packaging. When I received the Ray bans back they came in a nice new case, but my original lens were just thrown in the bag unprotected to flop around. When I received the Maui Jims, same thing but this time my original right lens was missing. I called to tell them, and they just blew me off. Said there tech noted both lens packaged in bag. Not sure I'd use or recommend them in the future. "

Restored my Faith in Optometry!!!

"I was so leary about going through an online company for my eye care needs, but after several local attempts at my Los Angeles (not like I live in a small town) eye care professionals(so called) I decided to take a big leap of faith and sent in two pairs of glasses(my favourites) to get filled. First of all, I appreciated that it was easy and also the customer service was A+ but when I received my glasses I was so happy to see that they did a beautiful job. Before my lenses were kinda off set in my glasses and now they were settled in to their perfect home. This company is really great and I received my glasses back in a timely fashion and with nice new cases and inner bags. I have already told everyone about how excited I am about their service! Many Thanks and looking forward to many more pairs with you!"

Great customer service

"I am extremely happy with the customer service from LensesRx.com. You have to be diligent in collecting the information that you provide them as they will make lenses that are EXACTLY as you request. Unfortunately, I made an error with my PD (Pupil Distance) and the first set of lenses that they provided me were AWFUL. So, I took my glasses to my optometrist who quickly pointed out my error. I then called LensesRx and explained the situation and told them that the error was mine. I was prepared to be told that it would cost me hundreds of dollars for them to correct my error. To my surprise, they told me to send my frames back to them and for just $10 to cover shipping and handling, they corrected MY error. I received my glasses faster than expected and they are PERFECT. I highly recommend LensesRx and I will use them again."

Awesome choice!!!!

"I was hesitant to purchase glasses online, but I'll never buy them any other way again. Lenses RX has exceeded my expectations with quality, workmanship, price and communication. Thank you lenses RX for changing the way I buy glasses!!!"

Offensively poor customer service.

"I literally cannot describe how horrible the customer service is here. I had a simple mix up--they double charged my PayPal for an add-on--and my continual requests for help (or even clarification) were met with open hostility. The phone number they list did not lead to them, it went to a string of adds for medic alert jewelry and Bahamas timeshares--but rest assured. The twenty minutes on the phone I spent waiting to be connected is me "lying." I have never had a sketchier experience and I have bought several pairs of glasses online with wonderful shops. I could not make this clearer. This company is run by self-obsessed bullies who, forget the concept that the customer is always right, don't even think they customer exists or has feelings. If I could grade them zero stars I would without a second thought. They should be ashamed at how poorly I have been treated."

Horrible Customer service stay away

"My sons glasses broke and I wanted to order a replacement glasses and get the broken glasses repaired for my son. The rep that picked up the phone was very rude and unhelpful. When I asked to talked to the manager she just played as if the line was disconnecting. On The second call she just denied talking to me. According to her there is no manager in the company. It looks like after spending $400 glass, if it breaks you can't get a replacement. I won't be ordering anything from you guys and I will put the word out in the internet. Very bad customer service."

Excellent Experience From Start To Finish

"This was my first order with this company and I am very excited to say that it won't be my last! The email communication was friendly and professional, as they kept me informed every step of the way. I had new lenses put in my existing sunglasses and they did a beautiful job getting the tint and prescription exactly right! Total turnaround time was 11 days including shipping time, and I chose regular processing. Did I forget to mention the great price? Overall I'm really impressed, and I think you will be too."

The Best!

"Excellent experience! Perfect glasses!"

What I ordered.

"LensesRx was having a sale, and I wanted to get progressives again in my beautiful old Safillo frames. They delivered on their promise, and I got a pair of lenses fit at a very competitive price, as promised, in my frames in the specified time."

Share LensesRX's store rating

LensesRX is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

LensesRX is not a merchant member
LensesRX does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!