Stores > LensesRX

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.46/10 6.46/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.05/10 7.05/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review LensesRX by clicking a star below.
2017-08-05

Amazing Service

"I've never ordered glasses online, I found a pair of frames at my eye doctor then looked them up here, found the same frame substantially cheaper and ordered progressive transition lenses, not only did I save money, but I got an additional 10% off and I received them a lot sooner than they initially said I would, they fit perfectly I didn't even need to have them adjusted. I LOVE MY GLASSES. I would definitely use this site again. "

2017-07-28

Paid over 200 and extra 30 for expedited work and shipping... shoddy work

"I paid for Crizal lenses and transitions using my own frame that I shipped to them. While the work was completed in 3 days and shipped with 2 day service with signature confirmation, once received, I noticed the lenses did not "transition". Despite having a certificate of authenticity on the lens for the transition feature and after their advice on placing in the freezer to "activate" the lens, they maintained their clear appearance the entire time outdoors in 90 degree, hot sunny weather. After researching online, there should be no "Activation" technique required for transition lens to change for the first time. A coworker who purchased their transitions lens at Walmart said as soon as she reached the parking lot outside her lenses changed in under 2 min. I knew then either the feature was not added or if it had been added was a defective/counterfeit product. Now, I'm waiting... almost three weeks since my frame was received the first time and now sent back for work again. I had to wait another 4 days to "repair" the lens and haven't received any customer follow up as to why the lens didn't transition. Did a lab tech forget to add it? Was it a manufacturer defect? Or was it a counterfeit product. Paid an extra 30 dollars for shoddy work and now a total of 3 weeks time worth of shipping, lab processing, etc beyond what should have been 1-2 week total time to complete the job. I have yet to receive the glasses via postal but when I do....... I'm hoping they actually tested the lens before shipping out!! Very Disappointed and Unsatisfied with their customer service."

2017-07-20

Fast, efficient, good quality, good price

"This was my first time buying brand-name glasses on the web. A much better experience than the cheapie sites. Fast turnaround, good workmanship. Of course, you still need a live optician to make adjustments once you get your glasses, but if you want to buy online, I recommend this place."

2017-07-13

Worst customer service I have experienced in years

"These guys start out looking very professional but lose it quickly when there is an issue. They shipped me the wrong glasses then expected me to pay for the return shipping. They also would not ship my glasses until they received the wrong ones back. Now that my deadline due to a holiday is 24 hours away (I need the glasses for it) they refuse to use anything but USPS which is 10 days. No customer care or flexibility at all. Stay away...either pay more or go offshore.

2017-07-10

Outstanding all around service

"I recently had LensRX make prescription lenses for a pair of my frames. Everything about their service was exceptional. I was a little hesitant at first about sending my frames to an online business for prescription lenses but I took a chance since they offer returns if not satisfied and all I can say is that I couldn't have done better locally at any optician.

First off, their low prices on high quality, brand name lenses couldn't even be closely matched locally. Their communication was fast and friendly from the moment I placed my order to when I received the finished product, which was less than a week from when they received my frames and is another plus as locally I've had to wait at least 2 weeks for my frames to be completed.

The most important part, the fit to the frames and the quality of vision for progressive lenses, is outstanding. I honestly feel a local optician couldn't have done better.

So for me, LensRX gets an A+ in service, price, turnaround time, quality, and expertise.

I'm completely satisfied with this business and feel totally confident in using them for all of our future eyeglass needs. Also, I'm a real customer, no bogus reviews for free or discounted products in exchange for a good review, as a very famous online retailer practices.

Thanks for your great service LensRX.

2017-07-09

Excellent

"Great price! Quick Sevice! First order and I am very happy. : )"

2017-06-05

LENS RX IS SIMPLY THE BEST!!!!

"Before utilizing the services of Lens RX, I went to 2 Optical stores for lens replacement. Sadly both of them told me because of the structure of my sunglasses, they could not remove them and replace them with clear prescription lenses. I was so disappointed since the reason I purchased those sunglasses was for lens replacement. Well as a last attempt, I tried Lenses RX. I was so glad I did. They replaced my lenses and kept me informed of every step they took. Plus the service was faster and the overall cost was cheaper. I normally don't openly promote companies but I could not keep this to myself. LENS RX IS SIMPLY THE BEST!!! "

2017-05-23

Cheap lenses/ bad script

"I paid 100 bucks for glasses that I wanted for the sole purpose of work so knew I was going to be hard on them. So rather then go back to glasses.com I decide to try them. First pair the script was so bad I honestly think they sent the wrong pair to me. So tried again hey I paid the 20 bucks for the insurance so they said all shipping was free so decided to give them another chance. Second pair I went to a larger frame that felt better but still script wasn't quite right but I needed something for work so decided maybe can make them work. I notice after a few minutes they look dirty so take off and fine. Back on keep seeming some thing on the lens. It was the reflection of my own eye. It was totally unsafe this way like dirty lenses. I emailed them and they say well of course you can as didn't pay for anti glare so they do that. Why would you even sell glasses that are like that? So add that add on the insurance pay the extra for quicker shipping anti glare anti scratch all the extras on a 10 dollar frame you are now at the same price as ray bans or Oakley frames at glasses.com and getting quality frame and lenses package. 2 day shipping free there all lens extras are free there so no tricky add ons to jack the price up. In the end you get why you pay for. If you buy here expect to get junk. To top it all off when I asked for my money back they charged me 9.95 for shipping twice which was listed as part of the insurance that's extra free shipping. So liars and sell junk. If you are ok with what they sell I guess you have never owned good glasses yet. I have bought 5 pairs from glasses .com and never a problem. Twice they sent me new ones for scratches I caused on them in the one year warranty period that's no extra cost. So the 180 I paid for raybans I still own in the end are the deal not the 96 dollar junk I got from lensesrx then got screwed out of the refund on. If I can sway just 10 people to not buy here I feel my review did its job in saving some people money and headache. I am 43 not a kid I have owned 400 dollar glasses from pearl vision to 100 dollar Walmart super cheap glasses and even the Walmart glasses were superior to the lensesrx pair. Well both pair that they couldn't get correct. "

2017-05-09

I was skeptical. ..

"Hello,

I received my prescription Sunglasses.

The glasses were perfect! I am so happy I went this route (lense replacement). I must admit, I was skeptical. I didn't think they would look as good as they do.  They are identical to the original Ray Ban lenses. Oh... yeah, and your customer service is AWESOME!

Thank you! I will now go and tell all of my friends.

Take care

OD

Salem VA
2017-05-08

Fast turn-around and superior quality on order!

"​Great job guys!

Received these new lenses in my frame on Saturday (very fast turn-around). They turned-out to be a lot better quality than the original lenses from Lencrafters, who originally put these together about 3-4 years ago!! They had splotchy tint and polarization in the original Rx, but not anymore! They are crystal clear and perfect.

2017-04-14

Very Happy Customer

"Doing business with LensesRX was a very pleasant experience. I mailed my glasses to them with a RX from my doc. They keep me updated from start to finish. When I received my eyeglasses, I was extremely pleased. These are the best prescription lenses I have purchased and I have been wearing glasses since the 8th grade. The clarity is amazing and all specifications submitted were done with extreme craftsmanship. I will be doing doing business with them in the near future and will use only them to complete my eye wear."

2017-03-20

Very bad quality

"I paid over 350 dollars on prescription rayban sunglasses and it started getting tiny scratces instantly just because of a light use. Very cheap plastic lenses and extremely easy to ruin them. They also won't stay behind their product. They want you to buy new lenses and pay the retail again."

2017-02-24

THEY'VE IMPRESSED ME AGAIN!

"I'm very very impressed with the service. I've not had to use customer support, but just the quality and speed alone of the service is outstanding and I very much appreciate it.

This is my second order from this company and this time I had it expedited since I foolishly broke my old glasses. I sent my new frames in for a replacement that required Crizal and Transitions on a Friday and I got them back within 6 days....THATS impressive and was worth the extra $30 on top of an already fantastic price tag. Not to mention, the quality of the lenses and clean up of my frames was perfect.

2017-02-22

Excellent professional Customer service

"LensesRX are the best! The staff is in contact with you giving you updates from start to finish. They did an excellent job on my frames. I will recomend LensesRX to everyone I know. I am extremely happy and satisfied with their service❤Thank you!

2017-01-25

Great Look with Perfection

"I can't say enough about how LensesRx are.. they are more than professional, since I send my own frame to replace the glasses they start handle every small thing with care and keep you posted all the way, a technician call to confirm and make sure you understand all your options and what you need and what you don't.
I love my new glasses, it looks great.
the humanity of the team, the details, the care, the speed, the perfection, the cost,... all the positive things we are looking for from a merchant..
LensesRx should be a model for others.
LensesRx... Thank you

Share LensesRX's store rating

LensesRX is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

LensesRX is not a merchant member
LensesRX does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!