1-877-365-LOCK

Shipping & packaging: 10.00/10
Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2018-04-26

In stock, fast free shipping

"Soss hinges in stock and was the best price I could find online. I called the order in so cant comment on website ordering but phone order went really easy. They were in stock, shipped for free and go to me the next day! "

2018-02-13

Quick on delivery

"I ordered some locksmith supplies on a Monday and UPS showed up Tuesday with my supplies. Excellent customer support!"

2017-09-26

They charged my credit card and I never recieved my product.

"Ordered a lock online. Never recieved product. Emailed or called customer service about a dozen times with no response. I finally had to dispute charge with credit card to get money back. AVOID AT ALL COST"

2017-07-27

Horrible Customer Service

"Buyer beware - don't order from this company if you may need to return an item. I placed an order for 2 items - the first item arrived around 10 days later and the second item arrived more than a week after the first. A week went by and I called to return the items as they were no longer needed. The operator had never heard of anyone requesting a return by telephone but "took a message for customer service to call me back." No one called back so after a week or so so I processed a return request online. Still nothing after another couple more weeks so I called again and the operator took another message for customer service to call me back. I have still heard nothing back from this company. When I log on to my account, my refund request says "denied." These are new products, unused and still in the box. Today when I called the operator says they only accept returns within 14 days. What's going on here? I didn't even have both items in hand until day 14. I should have ordered from Amazon. Frustrating and horrible customer service handling by Lock-Depot."

2016-02-16

You have to update your website

"I have visited your website and analyze your web development and designing concept. You are currently using old designing concepts. You can contact www.Dubaimonsters.ae to renew your designing way. They have ability to reshape it very well."

Lock-Depot.com User
2014-09-11

"Customer service is non-existent! "

2012-07-06

"VERY PLEASED WITH THE SERVICE AND VERY QUICK DELIVERY ALONG WITH QUALITY AND PRICE IT MAKES A JOB EASY TO GET DONE"

2012-07-03

"Our order involved 'pre-numbered' items which required Lock-Depot to check specific availability of in-stock numbers prior to placing the order. I know this is extra work for them, but the communication back and forth was very good and I was very pleased with the turn around time. Thank you Lock-Depot!"

2012-06-07

"Sale not concluded . ...... Not their fault ......... manufacturer very unpredictable.
Lock Depot Staff was very quick to refund.

2012-06-04

"Lock Depot has been a very frustrating company to deal with. I purchased a strike plate from them and ordered one with the wrong voltage level. When I contacted them, they did not respond for the first two weeks. I then contacted them again, letting them know I was unhappy and was contacted by Jeff Langer, who is in sales management. He assured me that Hilary would be contacting me to issue an RMA and ship me a replacement.

Hilary indeed did contact me and told me that she would call me back with an RMA and ship out a replacement strike plate the next day. That was two weeks ago. Since then I have heard nothing, received nothing, and despite having contacted Jeff again via email, received no reply.
I am left with no recourse but to let other customers know what kind of customer service I have received from Lock Depot. I am a very unsatisfied customer and I don't believe that I have been dealt with either ethically or fairly.

And here's an update. As Jeff states, it seems as if the replacement strike has been shipped. It's hard to find fault with the follow up (albeit a month later). I'll update when/if I receive the strike. So tentative thanks and kudos...I'll be more effusive when I get this all resolved.

2012-05-14

"Excellent product. Excellent price. Fast delivery. "

2012-05-10

"Even though the part I ordered was not in stock an alternate part was available and because 2nd day air shipment was requested this altenate was sent when I could not be reached for appoval helping us to complete an order."

2012-04-24

"very good products good services

2012-02-02

"I shopped online for my item from various online sources. Lock Depot had the lowest pricing and shipping costs by far. I was also very happy with the prompt shipping. After ordering my item in the evening on the 25th it was delivered to my doorstep on the 27th! Great experience. I was extremely satisfied with every aspect of the transaction."

2012-01-12

"Very pleased with the service recieved from Lock-Depot."

Share Lock-Depot.com's store rating

Own this store? Claim your page for free!