Stores > LuckyVitamin.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.56/10 7.56/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.10/10 7.10/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.73/10 6.73/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review LuckyVitamin.com by clicking a star below.

NEW SHOPPER FROM UK EXPERIENCE ON JAN 23,2018

"GREAT! SHOPPING WAS A PLEASURE & GREAT SAVINGS TOO ON SHIPPING,TAXES & TIME"

Great selections and pricing

"Purchased Xylitol gum and mints today. Selection was great and prices were much better than everyone else. "

First Time

"It was relatively easy, of course I loved the bonus discount."

excellend

"Good product display and easy to find ingredients. "

Great Buys!!

"It was very easy to navigate on Lucky Vitamin site. Found what I needed and the prices were great. Free shipping and NO TAX an A+. I have bought from Lucky Vitamin before and no regrets. Used Mr. Rebates and paypal--easy peasy!! Thank you for a nice buying experience."

Stocking up

"Lucky Vitamin has several items I love for my family and I. Stocked up with the 15% promo code I received in the mail on top of the great prices LV already has! Happy to be a customer. "

Thanks

"Easy to use and good prices"

Mike's Calcium

"Very easy to use, great price and even received a first timer 10% discount as well"

quick & easy

"Quick and Easy site with free shipping"

Variety and Reliable

"There are a good variety of products and delivery is reliable.
The site is a little slow though but still worth the wait

Appreciate the product availability

"I was looking to buy a new product, and try several types of the Primal Pit Stick deodorant. LuckyVitamin.com had most all of the varieties I wanted to try, and I appreciated the free shipping. I ended up trying an additional product, the Artisana Cacao Bliss as well, and hope that I like it. I would have appreciated some type of coupon code availability, but it didn't happen this purchase. I look forward to receiving my order soon, sometime next week. Thanks, LuckyVitamin.com"

2018-01-20

Non-Stop Issues, years in the making

"I have been using LuckyVitamin’s autoship program for years (to the tune of thousands of dollars). Household items we rely on are constantly on back-order (despite being available for one-day shipping on Amazon), and I’m always having to call in and fix issues regarding payment (bank says no charge attempted, then customer support finds it was an issue on LuckyVitamin’s side).
To top it all off, customer support is incredibly slow to respond (I often spend up to an hour on hold).
After years of this, I finally had to fire them. Completely unacceptable. Are they going out of business?

LUCKY VITAMIN HAVE VARIETY OF ITEMS==> EXCELLENT ON LINE STORE +++++

"FOUND WHAT ARE FOR GOOD HEALTH+++++"

Lucky me

"nice and easy to shop,quick shipping."

2018-01-19

Great Product Prices but Glitchy Website

"I've been shopping at Lucky Vitamin for years and get most of my supplements here. I take advantage of the Quick Reorder feature from time to time which speeds up my ordering process, however when I choose to browse or must check for an alternative I find the site pages slow to load and the search function is not as powerful as I would wish. Today I could not check out using my PayPal account despite trying three times due to various error messages that I could not correct and in the end had to use a different method. I did not like the "Too Low To Show" feature which for a few products required me to add to them to my cart in order to see the current price. Nor do I like the Autoship option being more prominent on some items than the One Time Only order status causing me to have to double check my order to be sure it has not been triggered when not intended. Despite these difficulties I will continue to shop here as the prices are SO very reasonable."

Share LuckyVitamin.com's store rating

LuckyVitamin.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

LuckyVitamin.com is not a merchant member
LuckyVitamin.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!