Stores > LuckyVitamin.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.85/10 3.85/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.92/10 2.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.64/10 3.64/10
Voice your opinion! Review LuckyVitamin.com by clicking a star below.
2017-10-20

Product never came then terrible customer service

"I ordered a product and accepted the super slow shipping terms because of the low price of the item. The tracking indicated it was on its way then...nothing. Finally it said the product was returned. No one from LuckyVitamin notified me. I finally called and they said it was damaged by the shipper. They offered to send out a replacement and only after I demanded did they say they'd send it with expedited shipping for no additional cost. Then a few days later I was told it was on back order. I cancelled. I will NEVER shop here again. You order at your own risk. If you really are counting on getting products WATCH OUT. If you don't care if they really ever come and want to deal with people unwilling to do the right thing then this is the place for you."

2017-10-18

No delivery, no help, no information

"The order date is 9/17/2017; The order number is LV15343003; The shipping method is DHL GlobalMail Standard, with tracking number GM275321937003361721.

The status is "in transit" ("PROCESSED AT EXPORT FACILITY United States") since 9/22/2017.

I contacted LuckyVitamin via live chat on 10/5/2017, but it was a waste of time. Then I messaged them on 10/06/2017, but I did not get any reply yet.

Also, I sent a message to DHL eCommerce Customer Service, which did not reply as well.

It's just unbelievable; it couldn't be worst.

José Ricardo
Brazil

2017-10-18

Refuse to correct problem, make same mistake again and again

"Placed an order, but paypal passed the wrong address (we had just moved, and there was no order verification screen or address selection). I noticed it immediately on the order confirmation screen and notified LuckyVitamin within 15 minutes of placing the order. They said there was nothing they could do, and that it would just have to be sent to the wrong address. The order had not even shipped yet.

They shipped both order items to the wrong address, and one of them was forwarded to my new address. The second package was backordered, and they would not change the address on that one either, so it was also shipped to old address. It did not forward, and they will not refund the money without "returning the product they had sent".

How the hell can I return a product I've never received?

On top of that, they frequently ignored my communications when it wasn't convenient to them. I let them know they had sent it to the wrong address and they sent it to the wrong address again. This is the definition of insanity. I updated the ticket and let them know that the second product they had sent was also sent to the wrong address, and I asked them to cancel it. They ignored my request.

2017-10-16

Unexpected extra charges

"I did not spot that I could have chosen a shipping option that included pre-paid custom duties and taxes. Lucky Vitamin says I should have spotted it, not that they should make it clearer when customers chose shipping options. So I had to pay £19.40 extra which made the product extremely expensive. I won't be going back there."

2017-10-14

Do not order from Lucky Vitamin

"We ordered $50 worth of non-perishable merchandise from Lucky Vitamin on 20 September and it never arrived. An inquiry after two weeks advised waiting and cited potential customs problems for the delay. Non-perishable muffin wrappers in a non-port last-tracked city does not support that lazy answer. Informing the company of their lack of consideration resulted in no response. I do not recommend using Lucky Vitamin. We will not be recommending the website to people in Japan, which is unfortunate because we are quite active in the health-food cooking field here.

2017-10-12

Is it, really, vitamin lucky ? or vitamin unlucky !

"They hide the fact that you will incur an additional fee ( £18.63) just to collect the item from the post office. Although, I have already paid a delivery fee. Hence, they are so sly to hide the fact they wanted me to pay even more. Indicating that one might get charged, and might not be is so misleading. I thought I was alone at first, but I saw so many who paid even worse amounts. If I could, I would rate them 0. It's just absurd; I spent over £50 for my tablets, and now I have to go through this.The customer service is also automated and not helpful.Moreover, the item arrives after 3-4 weeks. Is it, really, vitamin lucky ? or vitamin unlucky. Don't get fooled, guys."

2017-10-09

Best Supplement Online Company

"Awesome Experience!

Received the shipment without any hassle.. may buy again from them in the future!

2017-10-07

Great products, consistently great service

"I've been ordering vitamins and supplements from LuckyVitamin.com since 2013. In all of that time, the product offerings have been excellent and well presented, the shopping cart experience is always easy, and shipments have always arrived on time. I've lived in California, Colorado, and Nevada in the USA during this time. The LuckyVitamin site is my first choice when I want to re-order my supplements or try a new one. Thank you, LuckyVitamin team, for your great service and work ethic. One of the smiles in my days is always for you."

2017-10-02

Appalling Customer Service

"I too wish I had read the reviews before ordering and was hit with a £15 customs fee. The fee itself is not so much the issue (had I been aware of it) but the response from this company, by John Calabrese, to my question which was "...where in the checkout process does it offer you the option to pre-pay customs fees?", as I would have chosen this option had it been obvious. The response was full of platitudes, clearly a standard response and he accused me of trying to dodge customs fees, and didn't answer my question. Despite emailing back to get an answer, I'm still waiting. In addition to this I had to wait 3 weeks to receive the order.

Worst experience I have had with a company. Please don't make the same mistake as I and others have and avoid them. I certainly will be and will be letting as many people I know about this too.

2017-08-30

Awful service

"Should have read these reviews before ordering!! Order took ages & then got stopped by customs that have added an extra £15. I wasn't aware the shipping didn't include customs charges otherwise wouldn't have ordered. The response when emailing in was blunt & unhelpful. Would not recommend and never use again. Rubbish service for a small order. "

2017-08-17

Horrible! Horrible!

"Ordered 2 packs of d-manose. Said there was a delivery date of 23th July. Still no product even tho they said it had shipped with DHL. DHL say contact customs. Customs tell me to contact DHL. DHL say speak with luckyvitamin. Been back and forth and still no joy and the company refuses to refund as no insurance . stay clear of these money takers. Customer service is appalling and the ignorance of their emails is worrying. If this helps one person from being ripped off I'll be happy."

2017-08-03

Autoship and delivery charges/unacceptable

"I was excited that I could participate in autoship until I found that Lucky Vitamin can't manage the autoship correctly. I was notified from autoship that the shipment was being processed and then I was charged the full amount. Only then to find out that one of the items would be delayed. That's not the problem, the problem was I was charged for the item before it even shipped and to my surprise I was charged twice. I called to discuss the discrepancy only to find out I would have to wait 7 days before this could be cleared up. I then proceeded to have autoship cancelled. Now I will have to stay on top of my account everyday until I get my money back. As a returning customer I am VERY disappointed in Lucky Vitamin. I would not recommend autoship from this company, buyer beware.

2017-07-03

FAST AS LIGHT'N

"Lucky Vitamin gets your purchase to you in a flash! Great prices, too."

2017-06-30

Very Poor Service

"Very unimpressed with the service. I selected standard UK delivery on point of order which is pretty normal for any order I thought. Not on this website..... I had to pay more than double the original price due to custom charges which apparently is my responsibility to look up before ordering? Not only was I charged double and had to go and collect it myself, Lucky Vitamin was very quick to lay blame on me. In my view any standard delivery should arrive without further charges within the time specified. Beware the price on order is not the real price and I went away feeling robbed with very poor customer service post ordering."

2017-06-16

awful

"after 3 months no items received and no refound... the support is really poor there is no mindset of client satisfaction... please stay away"

Share LuckyVitamin.com's store rating

LuckyVitamin.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

LuckyVitamin.com is not a merchant member
LuckyVitamin.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!