Stores > Makesigns
      708-532-8244
      708-614-1974
      support@graphicsland.com
      800-347-2744

Voice your opinion! Review Makesigns by clicking a star below.
2015-05-19

"I was in a jam and needed a poster for a conference in a hurry. Not only did Justin at Makesigns help with placing the order but he gave me confidence that they could meet my needs and I could stop worrying. The poster was printed beautifully and delivered in time for the conference. I would recommend Makesigns to anyone who needs excellent customer service."

2015-05-18

"I am a novice poster writer trying to make a research day poster. Makesigns sales/technical people made me feel that my concerns were taken seriously. I was assured my poster was reviewed and ordered correctly. My poster arrived ahead of time and looks great. Thanks again to Makesigns."

2015-05-07

"Makesigns did a fantastic job in quality of the product and their customer service. WOULD DEFINITELY BE RETURNING FOR FUTURE BUSINESS!!!"

2015-05-05

"I've been using Makesigns for scientific posters for several years. Their work and their customer service are both outstanding! Just today, a co-worker said she "knows a place." I told her I have a vendor that I trust and I wouldn't use anyone else."

2015-04-30

"I really like the efficiency, timeliness, and followup from staff for my project! The ease to make corrections and staff make corrections without uploading a new ppt is great. This is my second project and I'll definitely use them in the future. "

2015-04-28

"To professors and research poster presenters, I used have used Makesigns.com several times for quick turn arounds on posters to be presented at professional conference and am extremely pleased with their work, feedback throughout the process, and price!"

2015-04-20

"Great experience! Customer service via chat was friendly and answered all my questions. I ordered standard shipping and received poster 2 days later! Great second experience with MAKESIGNS. I am very happy with their service both times."

2015-04-16

"We have worked with Makesigns for several years and print nearly 100 posters per year. We have never had any problems with the quality of the printing or getting the posters to their destinations on time. Being able to send the posters directly to the hotel or conference is very convenient. We are 100% satisfied with our partnership with Makesigns and we plan on using their services for years to come."

2015-04-16

"I have used Makesigns for at least ten years, and am so grateful for their expertise, and very personal attention. On one occasion I received a call from them, because they noticed a possible mistake on my end. I appreciated the fact that they did not just print the poster, but treated it as if it were their own. On another occasion, a poster was slightly ripped (this was the first time ever in my experience!); I called them with the poster number, they were super apologetic, and they paid for next day shipping of a duplicate. Whether you are a novice or an expert with posters, Makesigns has my full confidence, and I will continue to recommend them whole-heartedly. They are worth every penny. Thank you! "

2015-04-15

"I've been doing business with Makesigns now for about three years. Every time I order they promise me a quick delivery date to begin with. But then the product is on my doorstep way before that date! The service and quality of product is excellent and I would recommend them to everyone!"

2015-04-10

"Excellent work by MakeSigns. They reviewed my work promptly, sent proofs and printed and mailed the poster to me efficiently. No errors in printing, excellent condition of the poster. The colors, font and quality were very good! Highly impressive service, would definitely recommend them for others."

2015-04-02

"Extremely satisfied with the promptness, efficiency, value, and quality of my poster produced by Makesigns!! I ordered it yesterday, and it arrived today...regular mail, no upgrade. The staff are friendly, knowledgeable, and quick to respond to any questions you might have."

2015-03-28

"I've used makesigns a couple times to make posters for various scientific conferences. The products have always been very professional and of high quality. Vibrant colors, looked just as I had designed it, and the suggestion to give it a glossy finish definitely made it pop. The price is also a fraction of what I was quoted at various stores. Definitely recommend and will use again."

2015-03-28

"Makesigns.com is the real deal, guys. My prof recommended them to me for my senior thesis presentation and I couldn't be happier. Rarely do you get personalized service via the web! These guys actually care to make your project look the best it can and they are so quick! Keep up the good work "

2015-03-27

"We have never needed to many signs made in a hurry, but this company - Makesigns, Inc. was absolutely outstanding! From beginning to end, they thought of EVERYTHING! I would highly recommend them to anyone who needs a SIGN of any kind! they can make it, and make it professional! Their service and products are A+++!! "

Share Makesigns's store rating

Makesigns is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Makesigns is a merchant member
Makesigns participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.