2013-02-08

"Placed order for a SSD on 29 Jan 2013. After 4 days still no notice of processing my order. Cannot contact them by phone (it doesn't work), so I emailed to cancel my order on 01 Feb. I cannot wait indefinitely for the part I need and will do business with someone who is timely. Then on 04 Feb I finally get email indicating my order is being processed (but not yet shipped). I again email to cancel my order before shipping as I have now purchased elsewhere. They have now charged my credit card and as of 08 Feb there is no indication of shipping on their website. I have already received from another retailer, the SSD I ordered after cancelling with Memory House. "

2012-11-11

"I had an issue with a damaged PC case I bought. I expected some hassle to return it and to get a replacement. To my pleasant surprise they were very helpful and I took a few pictures of the damage and got a prompt refund. They also almost always have the best price anywhere. Now I see their customer service is topnotch too!"

2012-09-20

"I was originally going to buy the memory from NCIX, but they wanted ten dollars for shipping which is simply ridiculous. So I looked for other stores via pricebat and just opened randomly. Not only did they beat out every other price without any matching, they have a free ground shipping option which only took three days!
I will say though that pricebat had a higher price listed than the site displayed, but that may just be an issue with pricebat.

I will definitely buy any future memory from them and I will also be recommending them to my friends. We have MemoryExpress local, but their selection is not amazing and often overpriced. Enough about other stores, MemoryHouse is great. Definitely bookmarked and now my reference point for all modules!

2012-08-23

"I have ordered for several times their memory cards and I always have excellent service and good price. The delivery is fast."

2012-04-18

"Ordering was easy, items arrived very quickly and were exactly as expected. The only thing I would ask to have changed is charging shipping for each tiny item cumulatively - postage must be the same for one micro-SD card as for 2 or even 6."

2012-04-17

"Unbelievably fast shipping! I ordered the item on Sunday evening and received it on Tuesday.

The item I was looking for was an older memory module which I was not able to locate at other vendors. Memoryhouse.com had it in stock at a reasonable price as well.

Thanks!

2012-03-31

"Excellent service, fast shipping, cheap prices. Thanks MH!"

2012-03-01

" I shop here quite often for smaller items, shipping is reasonable and so far has always been by air. I know it is a sister store to ncix and with that always quality service."

2012-02-10

"Wow, ordered on wednesday late afternoon (eastern time), received the item on thursday afternoon. Fastest shipping I've ever seen (it's the 3.99 express shipping). Better price, more convenient and almost as fast as going to local store. Highly recommended store."

2012-01-22

"Shipping was pretty fast and very cheap ($3.99). No e-mail was sent to let me know that item was shipped. Other than that it was a very good bargain."

2011-12-23

"I was invited to provide this review but haven't received the order. I ordered an item from a competitor of memory house last Christmas with excellent results in the same time frame. Edit: Never got notice the item was shipped. It was, and was on truck but because of 10 cm of snow it wasn't delivered. I was out shopping today as many other people were too. I had no trouble getting around!"

2011-12-11

"My first experience with Memoryhouse.com was a good one. I placed 2 orders, one on Wednesday (Dec.7) and the second on Thursday (Dec. 8). They both arrived on Friday (Dec. 9). Shipping cost of $3.99 is very reasonable, on top of already good prices."

2011-11-11

"Je viens de faire mon 1er achat chez MemoryHouse et je suis très satisfait. L'offre à 3.99$ pour l'expédition est excellente et le service est rapide. Le kit de mémoire que j'ai acheté ici était moins cher que tous les autres sites e-Commerce.

Merci MemoryHouse.

2011-11-05

"I placed the order on a sunday night, and the hard drive came in tuesday morning. Really great for $3.99 shipping."

2011-10-22

"I was sucked in by the price of the products. Immediately I began ordering without thinking about checking the company review. I read a few reviews after making my purchases. To be honest I thought I was going to get ripped off. Most the negative reviews you read is really peoples impatience. I got what I wanted. I took a little over a week. But for the price , it cannot be beat. There customer service sounds a bit shady at times but they did usually reply in a respectable time. All in all , this is a great company to order from. Just be patient and you will get what you wanted within a week.

A few days after I get a call on my new Samsung Galaxy S2 (Which works amazing by the way) from a customer rep from memory house. He apologized for the inconvenience and refunded my express shipping charge. Also giving me $15 off my next order. Very impressive. Thanks MemoryHouse

Share Memoryhouse.com / NXSource Technology (Operated by same principles/partners as NCIX)'s store rating