Stores > ModaXpressOnline.com
  • ModaXpressOnlin

Voice your opinion! Review ModaXpressOnline.com by clicking a star below.
2017-11-17

Best quality clothes for the best price

"I am a regular shopper at this awesome store. A friend introduced me to it and I have been addicted since. I want to say I order from this store once a month. Delivery is always on time, the box is neatly packed and the clothes are just superb. Absolutely my number 1 store to shop at. Love it!
Iza Bella

2017-11-17

Great quality clothing at affordable prices.

"I'm a big online shopper. This sites products are high quality and at super affordable prices. Plus their customer service is excellent, pretty much everything I'm looking for in an online store."

Favorite online shopping site

"This is my favorite online store to shop with. Cute clothes, fast shipping and great customer service"

Great quality clothing

"I had a bad experience shopping online on stores like Wish so it was refreshing to find an online store that sells good quality clothing. I’m glad found this store. The jeans are slimming and high waisted just how I like it. I would definitely recommend them."

2017-11-17

Convenient and easy to use

"I shop online every day and the site is so convenient the quality of the product is amazing"

2017-11-17

Lovely merchandise and customer service

"I rarely shop online since I usually need to try stuff on to see if i like but modaxpressonline were awesome, the customer service rep was able to help me out with sizing and the package arrived only 3 days later. Overall im very happy with this company and will recommend to my other friends!!!"

Awesome everything!

"One of my daughter's favorite sites. Great selection and top notch customer service. Would definitely recommend to others. "

2017-11-17

My go-to online retailer for current trends

"Absolutely love ModaXpress. Their clothing is of great quality and always have current trends. Their customer service is always polite and courteous. I love their leggings and two piece suits. Super **** outfits at a great price. Their shipping is always on time."

2017-11-17

Great selection of clothes for outstanding prices

"As a plus size girl, I have a hard time finding clothes that are hip for my age until I found this site. I love their variety of style and sizes. The price is affordable. The customer service was outstanding when I contact them about an order. Every gal must give them a try "

Excellent selections

"Great variety of hot and trendy items. Customer service has been great "

Love this seller!

"I've ordered several things and been very happy with everything! I did have to call because wrong sizing (on my part, read sizing carefully!) and they were very helpful and quick to fix the issue! "

2017-11-17

cute styles and fast shipping

"I had a very easy and problem free experience with Moda. Their styles are different, you can find something casual or something funky and I got my order in 3 days! Also one of the items was too small and I had to ship it back but they refunded me without any issues. So not sure why people are so angry but I was a very happy shopper... will be back later for more."

2017-11-06

best stretchy bottoms :)

"I absolutely loooove moda for their high waist and stretchy bottoms. u can find tops/dresses anywhere but to find a nice pair of pants/jeans that will make u not be afraid to wear them cuz of how expensive they are then this is the place. Most of their jeans are $20 and good luck finding that anywhere else, especially if ur bottom heavy like I am which apparently the rest of the online world doesn't seem to care about. Anyhoo... love Moda, don't hate and leave bad feedback cuz u had some small issue with ur order.. its online.. deal with it. I always got my order super quick and everything was what I expected. Thanks moda! Keep up the good work!"

2017-11-05

Cute clothes and fast shipping

"I actually really liked Moda Xpress and don’t understand why they got such negative feedback. If you like to dress **** and looking for a cool look that’s not forever 21 or h&m like everyone else wears then def try them out. I got my order fast and everything fit me perfectly. If u regularly shop online then u should know ur size. Anyways, 2 thumbs up from me! I’ll be back for another order soon :)"

2017-11-02

Very poor!

"I would love to rate the quality of their product however due to their extremely poor customer service it's taken almost a month for 1 order to be delivered. The 1st rep I spoke with may not have had proper training & failed to confirm shipping adresses. The 2nd rep I spoke with was extremely rude & hung up on me. The "supervisor" I spoke with may not have been a supervisor after all. And the manager did not apologize or accommodate a customer any further incentives for reassuring they don't lose a newbie. Just awful. They need to seriously check the way they treat customers. "

Share ModaXpressOnline.com's store rating

ModaXpressOnline.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ModaXpressOnline.com is not a merchant member
ModaXpressOnline.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!