11:00am - 5:30pm Monday - Friday

Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2018-08-24

Dont shop at Modernbike.com

"I ordered a the wrong bike tire and had to return it and this company refused to pay me the full amount that I paid for the tire (cost plus tax). The person that I talked to in customer service was also rude and hung up on me. I would never shop here again."

2018-08-10

So far...Great!

"Placed my 2nd order with Modern Bike today, because my first experience was great. Excellent communication, very good prices and shipping time is pretty good. They seem to have a lot of parts that are not so easy to find too. I have no complaints at this point. "

2018-08-03

Excellent customer service

"After the postal service failed to deliver my order, I contacted Modern Bike - not really their problem, but nevertheless, they offered to help. Within a couple of days, thanks to their help, the postal service found the lost package and delivered it to me. Thanks, Modern Bike !"

2018-06-21

Bad shipping, even worse customer service

"I'm giving Modern Bike a 2 star, when in reality they deserve a only 1. Harsh? Not really. I ordered two items and shipping was quoted for a Saturday, then it moved to Monday, then Tuesday. All of this could've been avoided if they opted out the cheapest shipping possible. Online it says 3-5 days for shipping. Expect 10 days for even the smallest package. When I called to let them know we ordered the wrong size in shoe, joe blow informed me he'd be losing money if we attempted to ordered two individual sizes (To make sure we didn't have to order again). Keep in mind my order was $250+. Modern Bike: don't complain to your customers about losing money when they're only trying to buy product from you. If a product doesn't work for a customer, accept the return and make it right. I'll be sure to never order from you guys again. "

2018-04-16

As always...Great prices and speedy delivery. Love it

"As always...Great prices and speedy delivery. Love it! Got a Joe Blow and some additional parts for the Park Work stand I bought from them. All is good"

2018-04-12

Excellent service

"I love this place. Never an issue with ordering products. Shipping is also quick."

2018-04-12

Cat Eye 7 extra wire kit

"This is a good shop. Ordered on Sunday received what I needed on Thursday just in time for a ride I had planned on a new Bianchi Boron. What is extraordinary is they are in Iowa an I in CA. Thanks for the excellent service! Roy"

2018-04-02

Native Sunglasses

"I purchased these glasses from Modern Didn't realize they were discontinued. Saved a ton!!! Customer service was also amazing!!!"

2018-03-10

Great looking fenders!

"First time ordering from ModernBIKE, very happy with the price and speed of shipping! The fenders really make my trike look great! Will buy the front fender next month!"

2018-02-22

Fantastic and Extremely Quick!

"I had never heard of Modern Bike until a web search turned them up. I was looking for new tires for my Catrike 559. I did send an email asking a question. It was answered within an hour! I decided to buy a set of Schwalbe Big Apples. They arrived much sooner than I could have imagined. They also came well packaged.

I haven't been able to ride due to a lot of rain. But I do relish the fact that I took a chance on them. They were excellent!

2018-01-03

Trash

"I ordered a bike chaik fornmy new bmx they sent me a reciept and a comfirmation email and a track number after two weeks of waiting they email me saying my card was declined"

2017-11-26

I would recommend, thx

"I would recommend, thanks "

2017-09-21

Sunrace CSM680

"Great product, fast shipping. Makes my 1x8 setup easier on my legs on big climbs. "

2017-08-02

Excellent Shipping to Canada!

"I could not find my MKS part anywhere in Canada. Found them on ModernBike for a great price and decided to give them a try. Wow, very impressed with the quick shipping to Canada at a reasonable price and no extra duties or taxes charged at my door. Thank you very much!"

2017-06-30

Very happy

"I had some questions about blke lights and email Modern Bike and my answers came back right away the same day. Placed an order came very very quickly and much faster then they said it would. The main thing is that I am very happy with the products,price and service."

Helpful (1) Cool

Share ModernBIKE.com's store rating

ModernBIKE.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ModernBIKE.com is a merchant member
ModernBIKE.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,215 merchant members.