11:00am - 5:30pm Monday - Friday

Shipping & packaging: 7.50/10
Customer service: 6.67/10
Return/Replacement policy: 6.25/10
2018-04-16

As always...Great prices and speedy delivery. Love it

"As always...Great prices and speedy delivery. Love it! Got a Joe Blow and some additional parts for the Park Work stand I bought from them. All is good"

2018-04-12

Excellent service

"I love this place. Never an issue with ordering products. Shipping is also quick."

2018-04-12

Cat Eye 7 extra wire kit

"This is a good shop. Ordered on Sunday received what I needed on Thursday just in time for a ride I had planned on a new Bianchi Boron. What is extraordinary is they are in Iowa an I in CA. Thanks for the excellent service! Roy"

2018-04-02

Native Sunglasses

"I purchased these glasses from Modern Didn't realize they were discontinued. Saved a ton!!! Customer service was also amazing!!!"

2018-03-10

Great looking fenders!

"First time ordering from ModernBIKE, very happy with the price and speed of shipping! The fenders really make my trike look great! Will buy the front fender next month!"

2018-02-22

Fantastic and Extremely Quick!

"I had never heard of Modern Bike until a web search turned them up. I was looking for new tires for my Catrike 559. I did send an email asking a question. It was answered within an hour! I decided to buy a set of Schwalbe Big Apples. They arrived much sooner than I could have imagined. They also came well packaged.

I haven't been able to ride due to a lot of rain. But I do relish the fact that I took a chance on them. They were excellent!

2018-01-03

Trash

"I ordered a bike chaik fornmy new bmx they sent me a reciept and a comfirmation email and a track number after two weeks of waiting they email me saying my card was declined"

2017-11-26

I would recommend, thx

"I would recommend, thanks "

2017-09-21

Sunrace CSM680

"Great product, fast shipping. Makes my 1x8 setup easier on my legs on big climbs. "

2017-08-02

Excellent Shipping to Canada!

"I could not find my MKS part anywhere in Canada. Found them on ModernBike for a great price and decided to give them a try. Wow, very impressed with the quick shipping to Canada at a reasonable price and no extra duties or taxes charged at my door. Thank you very much!"

2017-06-30

Very happy

"I had some questions about blke lights and email Modern Bike and my answers came back right away the same day. Placed an order came very very quickly and much faster then they said it would. The main thing is that I am very happy with the products,price and service."

2017-06-20

Fast delivery

"I was scared of the sight at first because I've never herd of it, so I did some research and found out it's legit, so I gave it a shot! Very fast delivery and shipping definitely recommended!!!"

2017-06-14

Awesome shop!

"The sopping experience was simple. Easy to find products and quick delivery.

I will shop through them again.

2017-06-13

Great service & products

"Bought the RockyMounts LoBall Track Locking Bike Mount for my 2007 Tacoma. Fit perfectly & had it installed in 5 minutes. Highly recommend ModernBike & the mount."

2017-05-30

BEST SERVICE OUT OF ALL

"VERY EASY service fast email replies , very very happy its a us shop. over all best shopping on here !! recomend to anyone"

Share ModernBIKE.com's store rating

ModernBIKE.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ModernBIKE.com is a merchant member
ModernBIKE.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,436 merchant members.