Stores > Montway Auto Transport

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.02/10 8.02/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.90/10 7.90/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.40/10 8.40/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.84/10 7.84/10
Voice your opinion! Review Montway Auto Transport by clicking a star below.
2017-09-25

Montway made it easy!

"Very happy! From the my first call to receiving my car on time, everything went smoothly. Highly recommended! Thanks!!"

Great Experience!

"Our experience was great! Driver was very nice, punctual, and kept us informed! "

Excellent!

"From booking to delivery everyone involved did a fantastic job."

Dodge Coronet R/T 1967

"Driver was very professional and delivered on time."

2017-08-27

Damage to convertible top

"I ordered an enclosed trailer and Montway subcontracted to Best west. The car was received in filthy condition. The convertible top had oil all over it and that oil stained the top. When I tried to put in a claim the driver claimed that there was nothing wrong with the car when delivered. I had a movie and still shots proving that the car was unloaded from the truck in this filthy condition, and the bill of lading did not note any stains on the top. The company refused to pay the claim. The driver and company are dishonest and I would never recommend using this company for any auto transport."

2017-07-03

worst transportation company

"This is my experience with Montway. I booked Montway through Uship website. I kind of trusted Montway based on the reviews on that website. But I wish I would have researched more a bit. Based on my experience and interaction so far, Montway is nothing but a paper pusher. Even paper pusher is a big term for companies like Montway. They book your car with other shipper and in case of any issue they just refer you to them.

My car was burned during transit. Somehow the truck got on fire and all the car on the truck burned completely. It's a complete loss. Attaching the picture here. What Montway did to help me in this scenario? Nothing. Not even talking nice to me. That's completely true.

I was moving cross country from CA to NY. So, I placed valuable luggage in my car. Montway did tell me on the phone, before booking the car, that your luggage is safe. You can put unto 100 LBS. So, I did. Somehow, I trusted this car company more than my furniture movers and therefore, I placed all the valuable luggage in the trunk and all other thing with the furniture movers.

I lost my car and the valuable luggage and when I call to Montway, the only answer from them is...

"we are not responsible"
"We are not liable"
"You should research properly before you gave your order to us"
"You did not pay us the money"
"We can provide you nothing "

These are the only response Montway gave me all the time I called them. On top of that, they talked to me very rudely, totally in an unprofessional manner. I lost my car. I lost all the valuable luggage and when I talk to Montway, they talk to me rudely and did not help me at all because they are not liable or they are not responsible according to them.

Btw, I try to avoid writing negative reviews on social profiles but need to write when some company truly deserves it and want to open true practices of this company to the world.

2017-07-01

Vehicle Was Damaged / Cover UP Attempt to Hide the Damage by the Shipper

"My car was shipped by Montway who hired ALN Trucking. It was delivered to me a day late. When I got home I noticed my front end was crushed in transport. The shipper ALN tried to cover up the damage by putting on two new headlights and re-spraying the damaged area with paint that didnt't even match the color or finish of my car.

Be advised it is Montway who you are not claiming damage with its the individual shippers they choose to transport your car. My damages range from $3,200 to $1,800 dollars biased on two quotes. I am waiting to hear back the response from ALN Trucking, and if not I have to file a claim with ALN Trucking insurance company.

Be advised I was not notified of any damage, my property was damaged and a poor repair attempt was made with out my knowledge.

No money back guarantee was offered. The only offer by Montway was to "monitor" my claim

2017-06-16

Terrible customer service, and LATE!!

"TERRIBLE customer service. Picked up my car 2 weeks after they said they would (a week past the latest date they said). They would say anything to get my business verbally and in emailed questions, then point to disclaimers they send AFTER the booking to negate their answers. Every time they missed a deadline, no contact from them - I had to be the one initiating all contact. Then when I gave them a bad review, they gave a bad review to me in retaliation - no reason, other than I gave THEM a bad review! Avoid at all costs! Don't use this broker - do directly to the hauler!"

2017-06-11

Great care

"Vehicle shipped 3000+ miles, arrived on time, no problems or damage. "

2017-06-01

Worst customer service. Not even a single word on site they mentioned is true

"Horrible service. Never use Montway Auto transport for your needs. I made a reservation for my car pickup for 05/23/2017. They called me on 05/24/2017 and said they cannot come till 06/01/2017. I clearly told them this has to be shipped and not to delay furthur. On 06/01/2017 they said it will take another week and the earliest is on 06/06/2017 for my car pickup. Now when I ask then to return the money which they took as deposit as the service is not provided they are coming up with answers like its non refundable. No where on site that is mentioned. And website says 100% money gurantee. Once you made a reservation with their low price gurantee then you are stuck."

2017-05-03

Will definitely choose them again in the future

"I had to make a last minute reservation and was able to have my car picked up in 2 days time. Not to mention I had to change my destination address at the last minute too (the night before) and the people at Montway were vere accommodating. Will choose them again. "

2017-04-29

Speedy service

"My shipment was picked up at a time that worked with my crazy schedule and was delivered the next day. I was super surprised at how quickly my vehicle arrived at its destination. Awesome job!!"

2017-04-28

Easiest Cross Country Trip Ever!

"called- they came - and delivered!"

2017-04-27

A delivery that went perfectly

"I had a couple of special needs for this delivery as far as timing and location for drop off. It all went like clock work. The driver was very good with communication at each leg of the trip and gave me complete confidence in the delivery, maybe it was more like a Swiss watch. Thank you Montway and Joseph of Y J express. Don"

2017-04-27

Very good experience

"Shipped car from Seattle to the Bay are. Overall very satisfied with tje experience. Original quote is exactly what we paid!"

Share Montway Auto Transport's store rating

Montway Auto Transport is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Montway Auto Transport is not a merchant member
Montway Auto Transport does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!