Stores > MyUSACorporation.com

• checkmark icon PayPal

Product & services pricing Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review MyUSACorporation.com by clicking a star below.
2017-11-16

Excellent.

"LLLC formation process was over expectations, great service, responsive team, best value."

2017-09-26

They did everything for me took the headache out of setting up a company and getting all the licenses that I needed

"Great company they got everything I needed to get my business going they have the connections to get what you need. Even after when I had an issue they got it resolved for me. I highly recommend this company for smooth sailing and get your business up and going. Pleasure to do business with. AAAAA+++++++ "

2017-09-24

ASD

"asdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdasDasdaSDasdaSDasdASDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdasDasdasDasdaSDasdASDasdASDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdasDasdaSDasdaSDasdASDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdasDasdasDasdaSDasdASDasdASDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdasDasdaSDasdaSDasdASDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdasDasdasDasdaSDasdASDasdASDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdasDasdaSDasdaSDasdASDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdasDasdasDasdaSDasdASDasdASDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdasDasdaSDasdaSDasdASDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdasDasdasDasdaSDasdASDasdASDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdasDasdaSDasdaSDasdASDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdasDasdasDasdaSDasdASDasdASDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdasDasdaSDasdaSDasdASDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdasDasdasDasdaSDasdASDasdASDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdasDasdaSDasdaSDasdASDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdasDasdasDasdaSDasdASDasdASDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdasDasdaSDasdaSDasdASDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdasDasdasDasdaSDasdASDasdASDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdasDasdaSDasdaSDasdASDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdasDasdasDasdaSDasdASDasdASDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdasDasdaSDasdaSDasdASDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdasDasdasDasdaSDasdASDasdASDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdasDasdaSDasdaSDasdASDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdasDasdasDasdaSDasdASDasdASDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdasDasdaSDasdaSDasdASDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdasDasdasDasdaSDasdASDasdASDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdasDasdaSDasdaSDasdASDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdasDasdasDasdaSDasdASDasdASDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdasDasdaSDasdaSDasdASDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdasDasdasDasdaSDasdASDasdASDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdasDasdaSDasdaSDasdASDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdasDasdasDasdaSDasdASDasdASDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdasDasdaSDasdaSDasdASDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdasDasdasDasdaSDasdASDasdASDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdasDasdaSDasdaSDasdASDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdasDasdasDasdaSDasdASDasdASDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdasDasdaSDasdaSDasdASDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdasDasdasDasdaSDasdASDasdASDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasdaSDasd"

2017-09-15

Satisfied

"My experience with the MYUSACorporation was great. I had to do a thorough research before sticking with one good company who can help me register an LLC and a valid EIN as I'm a foreigner and never been to U.S. so the procedure was kind of headache for me when I tried to do everything myself. The turn-around time was absolutely BRILLIANT as being foreigner I got everything ready within the 10 days. That was super-awesome for some non-US resident like me.

As for the price so I found their prices quite high but still affordable. Although there are some cheap rates offered by other companies but MyUSACorp being detailed oriented on their website and how smart their representatives are is the reason why I'm staying with them.

So far, everything went great -- the best part was that I had to PAY the fees, just signed one document and then relaxed on the couch while MyUSACorporation did the whole thing for me.

Keep up the good work!

2017-02-17

Really easy to set up, and really fast!

"Very satisfied with the service offered. In less then 48 hours my EIN and LLC were up and running! Set up is made as easy as buying a t-shirt online. I made a mistake when filling out one of the forms and the company was able to fix it on the go without slowing down one bit. Great experience, would recommend!"

2016-10-24

Excelent service

"Fast and dilligent service. Very clear and easy to follow instructions, makes it easy to set-up your new company. Fully recomendable."

2016-10-20

MyUSACorporation Best Experience!

"MyUSACorporation is an outstanding and quality company. I needed to incorporate my company and was referred to MyUSACorporation! Their team worked very well in getting my company incorporated. They walked me through the entire process, explained everything...
I will recommend your company to all that I can. It was a pleasure doing business with!
Thank you very much!

2016-09-06

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

"I had a small misunderstanding with costumer service CHAT channel regarding a glitch in the system. I got a call from the supervisor. Problem solved! "

2016-08-11

Fast and trustwrosthy

"My company and Ein ready in two weeks or so. I had very satisfied."

2016-07-21

They just made me a Life Long Customer!

"Great company, excellent service.... speedy turn around!"

2016-07-15

Very efficient! Would work again with them anytime!

"I am very pleased with the service provided by Myusacorporation.com.
I would definately work with them again.

Thank you!

2016-07-07

EIN Application a Success!

"Thanks to the staff of MyUSACorporation for facilitating my EIN application. It was a great experience and one where everything was taken care of for me, well worth paying the premium for this service. Highly recommend MyUSACorporation to anyone needing any assistance with company related matters in the US, especially for foreigners requiring an EIN like myself. A job well done!"

2016-04-13

Thank you so much for such an excellent and speedy service! You guys rock!

"Please allow me to express my experience to this awesome company!

First, I am from a foreign country, upon doing a lot of searches in the web I've been bounced to a lot of US companies that has a same service to form an LLC company to a non-US resident entrepreneurs who are conducting business in the US. For all the companies I had found I got hooked up with MyUSACorporation as they have really good online presence. At first I am being hesitated to get their service but after doing some research about this company and find out that they seems to be fine and safe, I finally decided to form my LLC company and I was really amazed on how their staff assisted me, with all my queries they were very helpful and very professional. So, for those who are non-US entrepreneurs out there I would highly recommend MyUSACorporation to you!

Again, thank you so much!

2016-04-09

Very good company

"They do the right thing by you if you are not satisfied. Great company. "

2016-02-26

Amazing Service !!!!

"They are really fast and do they job very well. They were able to form my LLC in just one day..."

Share MyUSACorporation.com's store rating

MyUSACorporation.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

MyUSACorporation.com is not a merchant member
MyUSACorporation.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!