Stores > Nastygal.com
  • Nastygal.com

Voice your opinion! Review Nastygal.com by clicking a star below.

"I always buy on Nasty Gal and I find it a great store to buy. They always ship very fast (usually next day) and communication with them is very easy, either through chat or email. They do great sales and products are always good quality. I just had a problem with them when my order was cancelled but they sorted it very promptly. I highly recommend this store!"

"I bought a bustier about a year ago it was way too small. The model showed it to fit half her torso but on me (a very small person) it was just a tiny strip of leather. The worst experience though was the return, not only did it cost an extra £14 to release it from customs they only refunded in store credit and simply refused to give me real money. A year later, I tried again since the item is no longer in the shop. No good outcome."

"Nastygal has been good to me. Timely shipping, etc.
But PLEASE note that you can't return Final Sale items. They dont give enough warning of that.
Also, they DO jack up their prices. They started carrying a jacket priced at $170, and dollskill.com also got the same jacket (same brand, everything), priced at $130. I ordered a $68 dress and was a little sad to find it was about $30 quality.

"How to communicate with this store, tell me? Chat does not work !!!!
I Checkout Jul. 2, 2014, and still not yet received !!!!!!!!
$ 120.00 on the road do not roll !!!!

"This site is great, I have placed multiple orders from them with no problems. When an item was defective, I sent photos and they refunded me for the item completely since the item was sold out of stock (otherwise I would have been offered an exchange or refund). Garments vary depending on the brand, but I find them to be high quality in general. Staff is kind and the online chat was able to resolve my issues quickly."

Share Nastygal.com's store rating

Nastygal.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Nastygal.com is not a merchant member
Nastygal.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!