Product & services pricing 10.00/10
Shipping & packaging: 10.00/10
Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10

Awesome

"My family came into town and i have a big family so i wanted to do something everyone could enjoy and see around my town so i was referred by a friend to try renting a bus and take a tour so i came across the charter bus company and i gave them a call and they were so nice and affordable and i was able to reserve a bus and it was so great the bus was so big fresh and clean and the driver was very respectable and nice great time will definitely do this again with friends u should really try this if u want to have a great time with friends. "

Awesome service

"They have very awesome service. Their buses are vey clean and tidy. I really like their customer service."

Great Service All Around

"I had a great experience with New York City Charter Bus Company. Their customer service is on point. They respond quickly and are super friendly. They answered all of my questions happily. I was very impressed with how clean the bus was as well, even down to the floors which helped make for a very pleasant experience. Then driver was very nice and a joy to ride with. The company went above and behind to makes sure that our trip went smoothly and was a great experience. I will definitely use them again. "

My experience went well

"My experience using this charter bus company went so well, when booking my trip customer service responded promptly and was able to answer all my questions. When the day came for my family trip the bus drivers greeted us and was so respectful and friendly he made our ride go smoothly.
The bus was spacious and very clean, we were able to fit alot of my family and friends inside which was a plus. The service was the best we really enjoyed our ride.

Excellent services.

"I can't just say enough words that would describe my satisfaction. The company's services are the best the customer care service is quicker and so friendly.I was so much impressed."

Excellent service!

"This bus company is excellent. The buses are always clean, great customer service and always on time. Thank you for your service "

Such an amazing experience

"I came to New York charter bus company to Charter a bus to take my family and friends to a big family reunion. In the beginning I didn't want to charter an entire bus but they told me they only charter the entire bus not individual seats, but at the end was very happy I did, The company was so amazing and professional. They showed up on time, and got us there early. The driver was very friendly and interactive with us, joking and laughing along with me and my crazy family and friends. The bus was very clean and respectful. I will definitely keep using this company anytime I need to travel with alot of people. "

Share New York City Charter Bus Company's store rating

New York City Charter Bus Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

New York City Charter Bus Company is a merchant member
New York City Charter Bus Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,438 merchant members.