8:00AM-5:00PM PST Mon-Fri Closed Sat and Sun

Shipping & packaging: 8.46/10
Customer service: 9.23/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.62/10

Excellent customer service

"Received refund for a box I needed to purchase for a return"

Fantastic customer service

"Got double billed, and was lucky enough to have an extremely helpful customer service agent who pulled me out of the fire with some style."

Went out of their way

"They went out of their way to ensure that I received a refund for an unopened package for a CPU I had bought. Normally they would not refund CPUs."

Excellent Help

"I was helped today by someone named Hutch and they helped me out very well. I only needed a tiny bit of information but he helped out even more. I only wanted to know about the process of RMA status’s, since I sent in my graphics card for a replacement. They gave me that information but they also changed my RMA status since I already got notice that it had been deleivered. I wasn’t expecting that but they were super helpful and it makes me want to buy from Newegg even more with service like this. "

Customer service

"Customer service goes out of their way to help you the best I can"

2018-08-13

Shipping and processing and customer response.

"terrible shipping and processing and the response time from them to answer you if you have any questions is by far
the worst for such a big company. Rush Processing that's a joke shipping prices are high if u order Friday then u are screw
because this guys don't work Saturday or sunday only reason I bought my item here is because amazon doesn't take paypal.

2018-08-13

Amazing customer service and top of the line experience!!!

"I love newegg, been loyal customer for over 15 years. 10 out of 10."

product sale.

"Efrain did a great job, even though he told right thagt he did not know about the product and gave me the phone umber to Iolo so that I could ask them about the product, which is what I would have done to make sure that the customer gets the right answer and help form the software developer. He is an excellent example of good employees to have.

I appreciate the time that he took to place my order, hope him well too.

I thank Newegg for having him in your stuff.

Sincerely

Leon Figueroa

Outstanding!!

"I was helped by Mikey!! The best! I was going to have to go to Amazon because of shipping issues. Mikey found a reseller that was able to give me the product in the amount I could afford. That is above and beyond. I will always turn here first. Thank you again Mikey for you first rate service! Lora"

2018-08-11

I received amazing Customer Service from a dude name Josh

"So here I was, thinking that I would have to wait for my funds to be available for my NewEgg Credit Card, I called in and Josh was able to quickly think to call Synchrony Bank and had them release my money, thank you Josh :D"

2018-08-11

Always Satisfied When Dealing With Newegg

"I've been dealing with this company for several year's now, they never cease to amaze me, they are just an all around GREAT company to deal with !"

2018-08-10

Unbelievable Customer Service. I am in awe!

"I have never had a customer service like the one I had today. After much deliberation I finally ordered a new MacBook Air from Newegg. I paid for three day shipping because I my old MacBook Pro died after a decade, and this was a desperately needed replacement. On the day the package was supposed to be delivered, the tracking information suddenly showed that it would take three more days (because of the weekend) to get my computer - despite the fact that my package was only a few miles away! I called FedEx and asked them to just hold the package and I would come get it. They said they couldn't and Newegg would have to call. My initial reaction was to give up because how could I get some huge company like that to make a phone call for me.

I called Newegg anyway. Enter my hero Keith. He immediately apologized - even though it was FedEx's error, and immediately called them with me on the line. FedEx was less than helpful - insisting that they could not hold my package at the location, and not guaranteeing that I would get my package today. Basically they told me to wait and see if maybe I got it today. Keith was right on the ball and very nicely refused to accept this as an option.

Here is where the unbelievable happened. Despite the fact that I had resigned myself to waiting and finished the call - Keith continued to work on my problem!! He moved heaven and earth - even while I was already done and wouldn't be calling back to pester them - and got FedEx to hold my package! Keith emailed me instructions, and left me a voicemail, with what to do and where to go to make sure I got my package today. He also refunded my shipping fee, and genuinely apologized for the inconvenience.

In all my life I have never had someone truly go way above and beyond like this to help me. This is the gold standard in customer service. Thank you so much for such a positive experience, even when things went wrong. This was my first time buying from your site, but you have found a lifelong customer in me. Thank you!

Excellent!!

"Hailey w Newegg made the process of ordering convenient and efficient. Will definitely use this company again !!"

Top Notch Customer Service

"Newegg is one of my favorite store to shop for computer hardware. They make it easy to shop for new and cutting edge computer hardware and frequent shell shocker deals are amazing.

Their customer service is on par with Amazon.com. Hailey provided me with excellent customer service related to my order and promotion. Newegg is lucky to have such courteous and knowledgeable asset in their staff.

Thank You Hailey.

Fast and Easy

"I had a dead unit and Hailey made it really easy to get it returned and it was done under 5 minutes! So satisfied!"

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,415 merchant members.