Stores > Njaccessory.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.27/10 7.27/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.95/10 7.95/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Njaccessory.com by clicking a star below.
2017-11-17

The low price is just to get you in, no product delivered

"The website https://www.njaccessory.com/ allows you to buy product for discounted price. Once the item is checked out online the amount of the item is taken from the credit card with notification that the item will be shipped only after 9 business days. After 9 business days once we call to confirm they will say that the item you purchased doesn't come with battery & charger (in my case for a camera - Catalog #: 1066C001) which is not called out separately in the website while ordering the product (It’s like while buying a car we have to ask separately if the car comes with 4 tires). When a camera is purchased it is assumed that camera comes with battery and charger (at least that's how it is packaged by the manufacturer) since that is not the case with this seller, they should atleast clearly call it out so that the customer is not waiting 9 business days to find out about that in a phone call. But even worst they won't allow you to purchase the camera without the battery for the price they took out 9 days ago, when asked to ship the item without the camera battery and charger (if that's what they claim the price includes) they said they will not ship it I have to pay $100 and purchase the bundle that includes battery and charger, again that is no where called out or written on website or mentioned while adding the product to cart and checking out. When I insisted to send me the camera without the battery and charger they said I have to wait additional 9 business days and I agreed to that and said I will call after 9 more business days to confirm that my item is shipped. Then without my consent they cancelled my online order. This is total scam and unnecessary frustration for customers to do business, they should be fined or some action should be taken so that customers are not just fooled around. I got my refund amount back, but I never asked for refund or requested cancellation, but that is what they did. Ideally they are advertising cheap price to get the customer in to their website and block the 90% of money and then force customers to buy items. This is not the right way to do business and they should be flagged for this. Please take appropriate action against them. Also the customer service call is yelling and threatening for no reason after keeping my money for 9 + business days and not delivering the product that I bought online. "

2017-11-06

Very helpful staff

"Called about my online order spoke to Victor he was helpful and very knowledgable. I would buy from again."

2017-11-02

Wonderful and helpful

"They are very helpful and fast. I will buy much more items from them. Their connection was impressive. Thank you very much. "

2017-10-31

Great customer service

"They have Great customer service. Satisfied"

2017-10-31

Great customer service

"Called in regards to my camera & when it will be arriving along with it coming with a charger or not "

2017-10-26

Very patient, responsive and helpful. Great customer service.

"Nj accessory and Victor Cohen was such a pleasure to work with as he was very patient in answering all of my questions. I'm not very tech savvy and he was very knowledgeable about my product. He was very responsive and gave overall great customer service. I also chose NJ Accessory for the above mentioned reasons over other online retailers because others were impatient and showed subpar customer service. Thank you again NJ Accessory. Means a lot!
-Eduardo Briseno

2017-10-23

Waste of time, unreliable site!

"After I placed my order, I didnt recieve and shipping confirmation. So I called them and they I have an option to choose US or international version. I chose US but there is additional $95. I thought it was weird so I told them to cancel. Five days later, no refund so I have to file a claim. No, I do not recommend this site. "

2017-10-20

CUSTOMER FOR LIFE!!!!!

"Truly 5 star and more☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ This company provided awesome outstanding service, the customer service sales rep was more than outstanding, provided excellent service fully knowledgeable of all equipment. Better than all other companies out there. I highly recommend you check this company out and see what they have to offer because in my opinion they're the #1 company to go to! They help you out with layaway they keep you informed, send emails everything that you need that can provide an awesome service! And don't forget about the awesome online Website which was more than helpful. I am definitely a customer for life and will be contacting them for any add-ons or equipment needed great job and keep it up!! Wow!"

2017-10-13

Large projector purchase

"I dealt with Vic and Michael on getting recommendations and testing out various projectors for a project before we actually made the big purchase. We needed 18 Projectors for one of our bowling alley locations and they were absolutely terrific! They treated me like I was their only customer. Top rate customer service, Extensive knowledge and great deals. I highly recommend NJ Accessory for all your A/V and tech needs. "

2017-09-21

Great Service

"This is was fastest service I ever receive from any other website. Sales team was very helpful and understand my situation to receive package on time.

2017-09-20

Stellar sales and service team

"I have to give the sales and customer service team members 5 stars ... these guys go to bat for their customers!"

2017-09-19

Excellent Communication Before the Sale... Until they Have Your Money

"I have very mixed feelings about this company. I had concerns about the electronics being the 'international version' and not the U.S. version of the camcorder where they don't include the manual, etc., but when I contacted NJ Accessories, they were very helpful and even got back to me after hours to walk over my whole order on the phone. The prices were the lowest I could find online and they created a package deal for me because of the multiple items. This was in March. The orders came as expected and the were perfect except for the shotgun mic I ordered. The one they sent was an AVCCAM, but I ordered an AZDEN model. Victor at customer service apologized and said they would be happy to send me the correct one. Come to find out, I think the AZDEN had been discontinued and they didn't have it in stock. They promised follow-up but never did. I contacted them several times every month since April and had limited replies, telling me that it was the same mic. While they appear similar, the mic I ordered costs more money and I wanted the order corrected. They offered to give me a partial refund, but when I asked in July if the mic was discontinued, they stopped replying all together. I contacted them again in August, asking for reconciliation because they advertised a different item than what they sent me. To this day, I have not been given the partial refund or any exchange. My biggest complaint is that I don't think they were being forthcoming with me that the item was never available. They didn't want to admit it and then there was no tracking of my issue. I've read other reviews where they become rude with the customer to resolve issues after the order has been placed. They'll bend over backwards to get your business, but it should never take over 6 months to resolve a complaint and require the customer to repeatedly contact them to make good on their promises. I gave them multiple opportunities to correct the problem and told them I don't like writing bad reviews. I would give them a very different rating if it wasn't for the way they eventually ignore their customer when they have to work to resolve their mistakes."

2017-08-04

great customer service

"Everything is handled the way it is supposed to be handled...hassle free!

One suggestion: layaway invoices should itemize amount of payment and date of payment. Thanks!

R. Ward

2017-07-06

Scam!!!!

"Don't believe the possibly fake positive reviews. My experience is appended below:

Agent Victor has joined the chat.
[16:02:14] Victor: Hello! Good Afternoon. My name is Victor Cohen, How May I Help You?
[16:02:36] Me: Hi, got an email asking to confirm my order
[16:02:52] Me: hoping you can assist me with that
[16:04:55] Victor: sure , let me best assist you.
[16:06:29] Me: thanks
[16:09:02] Me: hello?
[16:10:18] Victor: please have a phone number for the rep to call back
[16:11:11] Me: I am unavailable via phone and would like to confirm my order here
[16:11:58] Victor: we will a phone
[16:12:42] Me: I would like to confirm my order here
[16:12:52] Victor: we will cancel
[16:13:59] Me: that sounds unreasonable.
[16:15:39] Me: I'm will be reviewing this site online, and the review can be positive or negative depending on my experience here.
[16:16:14] Victor: we dont take kindly to treats-
[16:16:20] Victor: ur order is cancelled
[16:16:24] Victor: good bye
[16:18:36] Me: I think its more than fair to expect orders to be fulfilled or am I mistaken?
Agent Victor has left the chat.
The chat is ended. (16:21:32)

2017-05-21

Great service great price!

"Great service great price! This is the second Lens that I have bought from these guys, they do what they say they'll do when I say they'll do it! I have had a great experience both times I've purchased from them, I'll be back! "

Share Njaccessory.com's store rating

Njaccessory.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Njaccessory.com is not a merchant member
Njaccessory.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!