Stores > Njaccessory.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.58/10 5.58/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.35/10 6.35/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.11/10 6.11/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.31/10 6.31/10
Voice your opinion! Review Njaccessory.com by clicking a star below.
2017-12-05

This is a very fraudulent business with false advertising.

"They list items in stock but when you order they tell you they don't have them, but if you pay a higher price they can ship it to you immediately. One week I was told I'm #5 on the waiting list - 2 weeks later I'm # 20 on the waiting list, and all the while they are showing the item in stock and shipping within 24-72 hours. They are big scam artists only!!! Consider yourself warned!!!"

2017-12-05

Do not use this company!

"I ordered a camera on Cyber Monday from this vendor. Their inventory showed me that plenty were available. For the next week, I got nondescript emails from them saying "thank you for your order, it may be subject to additional verification". I called today and the agent told me "sorry, we sold out of that camera". Bottom line: I don't get my camera, and I missed out on the low prices on Cyber Monday from other vendors.

It is absolutely unacceptable to sell merchandise that you do not have in stock. Don't make the mistake I made.

2017-12-05

LIES ....DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE!!!

"I should read review about this website before purchase from them. I ordered the canon camera wait over 10 days they still not ship out. I called 3 times they keep saying someone will call me back but never. So I call back spoke the sale guy He told me that couple lens that I ordered including in camera kits had recalls. so they can ship out. I had a option to choose extra batteries or 3 years warranty without asking me want to keep the order. So I chose 3 years warranty He sent me tracking so shipping with he said already shipped out. the next day I tracking the package still not ship out. I called them and asked to cancel the order if they don't want to ship out. the same sale guy tell me that they would charge 20 % restocking fee if I do that which they still not ship out.? He said he will same another camera kit overnight for me because they already ship out the order. when I received the order I found out that it's the package they suppose to send me had the same tracking that they sent me which never been ship out. They people are horrible... DO NOT order from them..."

2017-12-04

Bait and switch, mind games with orders

"I recently priced Canon T6 cameras online for a Christmas gift and came upon NJAccessory.com. The product had a slightly reduced price and matched up identically against other Canon T6 cameras in the Google Shopping tabs. I clicked on the product and did my best to read over the details. The product was described as "New" and listed both the body of the camera as well as the lens. I had never ordered from NJAccessory before and decided to give them a try. 3 days after placing the order online, I received a strange email from NJAccessory that advised that my order might be delayed if my shipping address does not match the credit card. I ignored this email because the addresses I provided were identical. I received this same email again 5 days after my purchase and again 10 days after my purchase. I decided to call them as I started to worry about when the item might be delivered. Once I called, I selected the customer service option and was subsequently advised that I would be transferred. I was on hold for 20 minutes before another gentleman answered the phone. The NJAccessory representative apologized for the delay in my order and advised that they were preparing to ship my item within 3-5 business days. I said that would be fine. He then asked me "which battery" I would like with the order. I told the representative that I've bought the same digital camera before and that they come with its own rechargeable battery. "Sorry, not the package you ordered sir," was the response. I was then given different options for rechargeable batteries, all an additional $100 or more, to complete the order. I kindly asked the NJAccessory representative to cancel my order. Conclusion: NJAccessory never intended on shipping my purchase until I called them on the phone - in order to up-sell me with missing parts that are totally necessary for the camera's operation. Their product listing was intentionally designed to cleverly hide their bait and switch tactics and to lure customers with their reduced price. WARNING: Do not buy from NJAccessory.com and do not let them waste your time with manipulative and shady mind games."

2017-12-02

Amazing customer service

"Needed a Canon lens last minute and they were super helpful getting it shipped to me right away. Great price too.
Thank you for your help!

2017-11-28

problem with my payment method

"they recognized the problem right away, sent me an email and keep me track of every steps that my order was going thru. "

2017-11-27

Nice sales team

"Sales team was nice and cooperative."

2017-11-27

Jack is the Best

"Jack's customer service was outstanding and exceeded above and beyond all my needs and help. He was very humble and showed that he actually cares about the customer. Give Jack a raise. That's how customer service should be, led by example. I had a great experience and definitely will back."

2017-11-24

Amazing!

"The expedited shipping was well worth it, came before I expected, and the customer service is great! Can't beat the pricing either! Highly recommend purchasing through them!"

2017-11-22

Had an order issue [resolved]

"They could be a bit quicker on response times, but I am satisfied otherwise (my issue was resolved in the end). 4 Stars seems fair for the timing it took, otherwise I am happy."

2017-11-17

The low price is just to get you in, no product delivered

"The website https://www.njaccessory.com/ allows you to buy product for discounted price. Once the item is checked out online the amount of the item is taken from the credit card with notification that the item will be shipped only after 9 business days. After 9 business days once we call to confirm they will say that the item you purchased doesn't come with battery & charger (in my case for a camera - Catalog #: 1066C001) which is not called out separately in the website while ordering the product (It’s like while buying a car we have to ask separately if the car comes with 4 tires). When a camera is purchased it is assumed that camera comes with battery and charger (at least that's how it is packaged by the manufacturer) since that is not the case with this seller, they should atleast clearly call it out so that the customer is not waiting 9 business days to find out about that in a phone call. But even worst they won't allow you to purchase the camera without the battery for the price they took out 9 days ago, when asked to ship the item without the camera battery and charger (if that's what they claim the price includes) they said they will not ship it I have to pay $100 and purchase the bundle that includes battery and charger, again that is no where called out or written on website or mentioned while adding the product to cart and checking out. When I insisted to send me the camera without the battery and charger they said I have to wait additional 9 business days and I agreed to that and said I will call after 9 more business days to confirm that my item is shipped. Then without my consent they cancelled my online order. This is total scam and unnecessary frustration for customers to do business, they should be fined or some action should be taken so that customers are not just fooled around. I got my refund amount back, but I never asked for refund or requested cancellation, but that is what they did. Ideally they are advertising cheap price to get the customer in to their website and block the 90% of money and then force customers to buy items. This is not the right way to do business and they should be flagged for this. Please take appropriate action against them. Also the customer service call is yelling and threatening for no reason after keeping my money for 9 + business days and not delivering the product that I bought online. "

2017-11-06

Very helpful staff

"Called about my online order spoke to Victor he was helpful and very knowledgable. I would buy from again."

2017-11-02

Wonderful and helpful

"They are very helpful and fast. I will buy much more items from them. Their connection was impressive. Thank you very much. "

2017-10-31

Great customer service

"They have Great customer service. Satisfied"

2017-10-31

Great customer service

"Called in regards to my camera & when it will be arriving along with it coming with a charger or not "

Share Njaccessory.com's store rating

Njaccessory.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Njaccessory.com is not a merchant member
Njaccessory.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!