Stores > Njaccessory.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.57/10 5.57/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.09/10 6.09/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.18/10 6.18/10
Voice your opinion! Review Njaccessory.com by clicking a star below.
2017-08-04

great customer service

"Everything is handled the way it is supposed to be handled...hassle free!

One suggestion: layaway invoices should itemize amount of payment and date of payment. Thanks!

R. Ward

2017-07-06

Scam!!!!

"Don't believe the possibly fake positive reviews. My experience is appended below:

Agent Victor has joined the chat.
[16:02:14] Victor: Hello! Good Afternoon. My name is Victor Cohen, How May I Help You?
[16:02:36] Me: Hi, got an email asking to confirm my order
[16:02:52] Me: hoping you can assist me with that
[16:04:55] Victor: sure , let me best assist you.
[16:06:29] Me: thanks
[16:09:02] Me: hello?
[16:10:18] Victor: please have a phone number for the rep to call back
[16:11:11] Me: I am unavailable via phone and would like to confirm my order here
[16:11:58] Victor: we will a phone
[16:12:42] Me: I would like to confirm my order here
[16:12:52] Victor: we will cancel
[16:13:59] Me: that sounds unreasonable.
[16:15:39] Me: I'm will be reviewing this site online, and the review can be positive or negative depending on my experience here.
[16:16:14] Victor: we dont take kindly to treats-
[16:16:20] Victor: ur order is cancelled
[16:16:24] Victor: good bye
[16:18:36] Me: I think its more than fair to expect orders to be fulfilled or am I mistaken?
Agent Victor has left the chat.
The chat is ended. (16:21:32)

2017-05-21

Great service great price!

"Great service great price! This is the second Lens that I have bought from these guys, they do what they say they'll do when I say they'll do it! I have had a great experience both times I've purchased from them, I'll be back! "

2017-05-17

Great service and quickly respond

"Nice people and on time delivery I purchased a Canon 5d sr and a 16-35mm iii lens good on everything "

2017-05-11

No value for customers. Worst customer support.

"I ordered a Canon 80D from their site and opted for next day delivery. They never shipped the order and the communication was very little. They never respond to your mails. Worst experience I ever had."

2017-05-03

Delivery & Return

"This company is partnership with Walmart as Buydirect & Save ( also known as NJA). I ordered my nikon camera D810 directly from Walmart's website and according to Walmart the product will be shipped within 1 to 2 weeks. Within two weeks, I received my camera accessaries and a letter stated that I will receive a following email for another shipment for the camera within 3-5 days. With these days range, still I didn't receive an email so I called to follow-up since my account has already been charged 3 weeks ago and the camera still has not arrived for one of my event that I need to shoot. At first I called this number 908-290-0242 and left a voicemail and no responses or call back. 3 days later, I called the second number at 888-282-1350 that provided in the letter and finally spoke to a sales Rep. He said this is a popular camera and there are other 300 clients that still need backordered and they are shorten of stock and my camera will be shipped within a week as of the day of our conversation, but he wasn't really sure or confirm that my camera was on it's way. Also, he said I was not the only one customer that need backordered of the camera. I decided to return my purchase due to the delivery issue so I called again, and spoke to this sales rep, (call himself "Terry"), I believe he was the same sale rep I talked prior because he remembered who I was according to him . I explained to him that "since the camera hasn't been shipped and I am not happy about the whole situation of delivery process on your end and I'd like to cancel the transaction". Again, he said there are others still back ordered and I was not the ONLY customer that needs the camera. I said, I totally understand and just wanted to cancel it. He was trying to sales me to stick to the camera (about the US model vs Import Model) which I believe and I have no trust and faith that the camera will be shipped on time. He also said, how about he will get back to me from his boss about getting approval of the US model and see if I still interested to purchase the camera. I said, I do not need the camera and just wanted to cancel the transaction and needed a cancellation (confirmation) number or some sort of email regarding to the return. As soon I said that, he flipped out on me and yelled at me that there's nothing he can do to make me happy. Why do I ask for more and more and trying to get the best deal of the camera, which I didn't ask him to do. I said to him, the reason I didn't want the camera anymore because BuyDirect & Save didn't do what they say they will do and I don't trust whether if I ordered a US model or not, the camera will not shipped on time. Terry, the sales Rep. literally went on and called me out that I was the type of person that don't trust anyone says and like to complain a lot. I feel he has no right to say that to me. I feel I was mistreated and disrespect just because I wanted to cancel the purchase. He has no right no judge me or take this to another whole new level. To my own understanding and experiment with other retailers, the company should not charge customer's account if they know they can't provide the product to the customer. I I feel like this company Buydirect &Save (known as NJA) is dishonest and not trustworthy. Very disappointed!"

2017-05-02

Soul Creative Labs Miami

"I had two purchases with NJA. Last year Sony PXW Z100 and this year Canon 5D Mark IV with EF 24-105 II USM. On time Delivery. Very good customer support and service. they give you detailed information of the product. competitive price. recommendable to everybody. "

2017-03-18

Helpful and friendly customer service!

"I had a great shopping experience with njaccessory. I called them up and worked with them to put together a custom package for a Nikon D750 + 85mm f/1.8g lens. The price was several hundred dollars cheaper and these were legit US versions. Will shop with them again! "

2017-02-13

How I saved $3,500 using this store. If you are investing in Photo/ Video Equipments READ THIS !!!

"Starting a Photo/ Video business from scratch is very difficult. The most hard part is sourcing. It took me 2 months checking online prices, vising B&H, Adorama, small vendors, big vendors, eBay, Amazon, even walmart and a bunch of other websites ( dealsallyear, powersellerdigital, jet, slrdirect and much more ) . I learned the hard way, The Canon 5d Mark iv that I got from one of previous websites, it came with menu only in turkish , No english and no US charger. That was the First lesson I got, many people sell "Cheap new Canons" but in reality they are made for third countries. You should ask for US model only.
My visit in B&H was a disaster. Their asking final price was $5,500. Something similar in Adorama. All the lens I purchased " NEW " from eBay, I had to return them because they were used. When I almost gave up and was ready to spend my blood earned money in B&H, I saw this new website "https://www.njaccessory.com" What impressed me after a thorough check was the fact some of as their clients are various government's agencies . This gave me the confidence to make an order.
My first order was CANON 5D Mark IV with lens 24-105.
WTF I just saved $2,000 from what was going to cost in Big retail stores. I invested saved money in more equipments, I got a canon 50 1,8 lens
and them a Sony PXW-Z150 4K XDCAM , 2 extra batteries. IN TOTAL I SAVED $3,500 IN BRAND NEW EQUIPMENTS.BESIDES CHEAP PRICES, THE BIGGEST MERIT GOES TO STAFF , THEY ARE VERY PROFESSIONALS, THEY KNOW IN DETAILS EVERY TECHNICAL ASPECT OF EACH PIECE AND THEY HELPED ME OUT TO FIND THE BEST COMPOSITION FOR EVERY CAMERA. Staff is the biggest asset of every business and this store truly Rocks. Shipping was Lightening with 1-2 days free. Super well packed. Equipments are gorgeous. My only advice to this store. Please bring Lights and Flashes systems. Adorama is killing me. Just paid $450 for a RoveLight 600 Ws Monolight. I know i can get the same light from your store for only $200.
This is my experience and I hope it helps other people.

2017-01-11

Poorly managed

"Delayed orders, missing/wrong items, aggressive customer service. Two stars instead of one just because the price is fair."

2017-01-11

Thanks NJA!

"Thank you to NJA for following through with my purchase of a Nikon D7100. The camera arrived in excellent condition. I appreciate the bundled MACK 3 year warranty; the warranty is the main reason I purchased the camera through NJA. I experienced a few minor communications issues when purchasing the D7100. For example, during a phone conversation with NJA I was promised expedited shipping- which did not happen. However, the NJA associates were extremely helpful and made things right. Overall, great folks to work with!"

2017-01-06

A pleasure to do business with

"The website is easy to navigate and had the product details I was looking for. I placed my order for a Nikon Speedlight and needed to make a model change. When I called, I got right through and talked to a very pleasant man who cheerfully made the change for me. Highly recommended."

2016-12-30

Be very cautious with NJAccessory

"I ordered a Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX1R II Digital Camera (Which costs around $3500-$3800) on December 19, selecting the 3-day air delivery option. I hoped this would give me some extra time in case holiday traffic delayed the shipment, as this was the big-ticket item that would go under the Christmas tree for my spouse!

The following day I get an email saying something was wrong with my credit card info, and please call immediately. I knew this was weird, since I have all my CC info stored on my computer and forms are auto-filled (and I'd done all my shopping with the same info on the same day)

After being on hold for awhile I do connect, and I give them my CC info again. *This is just an excuse for them to get you on an upsell call* They'll try to get you to buy a bunch of costly accessories and upgrades to justify the extreme discount that you got when you purchased the item*

But, whatever, I got a battery pack upgrade since my friend owns the same camera and complained about battery life.

Fast forward a few days and I remember I still haven't received a tracking # of a notification of any kind. My CC has been charged, so I fire off a few emails hoping to get some info. No response.

Christmas comes and I have to tell my spouse the gift is on it's way. Still no response from the company.

After Christmas I start calling, and discovery they haven't even attempted to ship the camera!

After Several more days of calling they finally "figure it out." They just never shipped it.

They agree to ship it "immediately" and refund my card the shipping costs.

Another day goes by and NO confirmation and NO tracking info. More calls go out and finally I get a UPS tracking number, but the shipment has not budged.

My credit card is still charged the full amount.

So, TLDR version:

They discount the price to get you to buy costly accessories you don't necessarily need.
They won't ship your order on time (or in my case, at all).
They won't honor their promises to refund the shipping costs even though they're at a huge fault for not even shipping it!

They ruin Christmas :(

2016-12-19

Best Prices, Best Service!

"NJA is the best for competitive prices. I rushed here after a bad situation with another retailer and NJA was here to the rescue. Thanks guys!"

2016-12-16

Extremely good customer service

"Not only were they cool guys who answered my questions, but they even called me back to confirm certain things concerning my purchase. 5 stars all day! "

Share Njaccessory.com's store rating

Njaccessory.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Njaccessory.com is not a merchant member
Njaccessory.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!