Stores > Njaccessory.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.57/10 5.57/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.09/10 6.09/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.18/10 6.18/10
Voice your opinion! Review Njaccessory.com by clicking a star below.
2016-12-08

Fast and great customer service!!

"David was a great help! Cant wait to see the look on my wifes face when she opens this on Christmas!:)"

2016-12-07

Speedy delivery

"Ordered product and shipped fast. Will shop again"

2016-12-06

Njaccessory is an AWESOME company!!! A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Because of the layaway plan-Njaccessory.com makes it possible for my son with special needs to have a wonderful Christmas last year and this year..and I could not be happier!
Customer service is ALWAYS there when needed and very friendly-keep doing what you're doing and I will spread the word highly recommending Njaccessory.com.

THANK YOU!!
Carole

2016-11-26

very dishonest seller! Look rlse where.

"Wanted to buy a Canon 7D Mark ii from them. After placing the order they told me I need a battery and a charger as well. I already have a 7D and I know that canon camera's come with battery and charger in the box. I said no I already have batteries, the person insisted that they will not work on this camera. Also no where in the listing does it state "no battery" In the end I bought a camera from another seller with battery and charger included for the same price as it would of cost me if I added a battery with NJA.. This is just their way of hooking you in and you spending the same amount as you would with other sellers. Very dishonest! "

2016-11-09

Nice and easy to buy the product and timely updating the process I like it

"Nice and easy to buy the product and timely updating the process I like it "

2016-11-04

Picture Perfect Transaction

"I researched the company before purchasing because the prices were so good I wasn't sure that they were legit. I then called the company to see how easy it would be to actually talk to someone. I got to speak to David and he was super helpful.

Because David was so helpful and knowledgeable, I decided to purchase my Canon 7D Mark II from them.

David also helped me through a difficult transaction because I had to pay through several sources, but he made it work!

I will purchase from them again!

2016-08-25

Really Great!

"I have purchased a Nikon D810 Camera from them!
The customer service is very friendly, David Helped me to get additional accessories to the camera and gave me a very good price!
Their prices are unbeatable and the shipping was insanely fast, I received the camera right the next day, everything was as described. I would recommend NJaccessory.com to everyone.
I will definitely do business with them again!
Thanks to everyone at Njaccessory.com

2016-08-25

Outstanding service arrived on time!

"I was a little worried about making a large purchase online; but, it is the best decision I ever made. The employees at Njaccessory.com are absolutely unbelievable. First, I got the best price on this camera ever! They did not just sell me a camera; they answered every question I had in making my selection. I received the camera right on time and when I called back they were wonderful in helping me with the new produce. They are experts and eager to help me. They encouraged me to call back with any questions! I have called them 5 times and each time I was helped and given expert advice. They are real people caring about their customers. I cannot praise them enough! Best decision I have ever made! "

2016-07-26

Product Worth the Wait for the Price

"I purchased a Sony mirrorless camera that did not arrive when initially expected. Discussions with sales representative disclosed camera was in hot demand and due to sales was back-ordered with Sony. After more of a wait, and discussions with sales representative, sales representative called outside of store business hours on a weekend to inform me camera had been received, processing would be expedited and camera would ship first thing on Monday. Camera received next day on Tuesday. Even though some delay upon initially ordering, the camera at the price, was well worth the wait. But for subsequently learning of the back-log, which affected travel plans due to health concern, would give 5 stars. Otherwise, love the camera and am now a happy customer."

2016-05-19

[update] no stock; no email or calls after order placed; bad service

"i placed the order on 5/2 and called on 5/19 to follow up my order status; the answer i got from their 'international call center for their 10 different websites' is "sorry, we are out of this product and our website is not updated". i went over with the rep what's going on, and found out their website is not showing the right information (whenver you refresh your browser, the availability qty changes).

[Update on 5/27/2016] the seller contacted and resolved the issue.

2016-04-22

Best Deal in Town! Take the Up-sell call

"Was browsing around online looking for the best deal for a Canon T6i... found the best deal on NJaccessory. Read some reviews and of course there will always be some people not happy. I am extremely happy. The camera works great! Brand new as described.

There was a mistake in running my card (I gave the wrong code on the back). They didn't contact me, but waited till I contacted them a week later which was a little annoying. I was expecting the up-sell from reading other reviews... and I am glad I listened to it. They tried to get me battery and charger at a standard price... I passed, then they offered me the 5 year full warranty for $120 which was a pretty good deal, I was thinking about it when they offered to throw in the battery and charger with it, which made it a sweet deal.

All in all I got the camera, lens, battery, charger, 5 year protection deal for 749.00 (no tax) where just the camera body alone on Amazon costs 749.

Buy from them, and take the up-sell call!

2016-04-21

Please to do business with NJ Accessory

"I was skeptical to make my purchase when i saw this website because one is not sure about the company, service etc. As i was buying an expensive DSLR i wanted to be sure where i buy it from. Amazon has been my favourite place. I gave it a shot and called the customer service. I was connected with a gentleman names Dave. I was impressed by the way he handled all my queries and after few minutes of discussion i was convinced to by my next camera with this company. I placed my order and the item was delivered on time.
I would definitely recommend anyone to this company. Great service.

2016-04-19

Fantastic

"A company that has competitive prices and employees that know what there talking about!
What a pleasure buying from a company that does what they say and stands behind there product.
Fantastic I say!

2015-12-18

"I ordered a Nikon D610 for my husband for Christmas and chose the Layaway plan. Unfortunately my family had a tragedy happening and I decided to hold off on the purchase. I contacted the rep by Instant Message to get information on how I would cancel my order. The rep was so helpful and understanding and took care of my cancellation while we talked on IM. This was the first time I ordered from NJ and even though I had to back out on my order I received nothing but kind words and respect. I will return for sure. Thank you Nj and thank you Victor. "

2015-12-01

"Read to end ! Altho when I placed the order for the camera the website said there were 11 available, I received a phone call saying it is out of stock. When I objected to the website having put up false info, the agent insulted me and was rude. HOWEVER the MD called me
and he was super nice and really genuine about trying to get me the product from whoever, whatever vendor had it in stock -- even saying he'd make up some of the cost difference to reduce the pain of having to pay more . I ended up wanting to support his biz and buy it from
him ( except it's not in stock) .

Share Njaccessory.com's store rating

Njaccessory.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Njaccessory.com is not a merchant member
Njaccessory.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!