10:00am - 6:00pm Mon,Tue 10:00am - 7:00pm Wed-Fri 10:00am - 6:00pm Sat Closed Sun EST
    (800) 900-6676
    (269) 343-6410
    sales@normancamera.com
    (800) 900-6676

2017-03-16

BUYER BEWARE, BE VERY AWARE!

"Purchased items online from them and never received items. They told me that they would not be replacing the items nor refunding my money. Also said it's my fault if I live in a "high crime area" and that I should file a police report! Really????? Never shopping here again!!!! NOR SHOULD YOU"

2016-03-16

Beware!!

"I purchased an item that was mis advertised as working on Sony cameras. It did not work on mine (Sony A7ii) so I requested a return. First, I was told I would have to wait to see if Norman Camera would even approve my return (which I found insulting considering they were responsible for the mis advertising) but then they informed me they would not pay for the return shipping AND they would not accept it if I did not return it with insurance and a return receipt. These requirements cost me $15.05 (for a $95 item). Of course, I will not purchase anything from Norman Camera again, and I caution anyone, only purchase from them if you know for certain you will not need to return anything (or have to deal with customer service at all)!"

2016-01-19

Experience of buying camera

"I fell Norman Camera is really a good online shop, just like another online store www.wiseupshop.com.
I fell the quality of Norman's camera is high, but the price is a little expensive for me.
Usually i use the Norman camera's camera for video recording ,and i fell the image is
really amazing, so i like the shop very much.

2015-05-10

"Over the last several years, I have purchased just about all of my camera equipment from Norman Camera in Kalamazoo. I will tell you something, this store is very special. It is a camera store that is run by photographers and has photographers on its sales staff. I have dealt with all of them and I will not buy any of my camera equipment from any place else. They have an awesome web site but even more, they are a brick and mortar store that stands behind what it sells. Do yourself a favor and try them. You won't be sorry."

2014-07-22

"Great service.
Very easy to order, easy to track my shipment and great follow through.
Thanks Norman.
Phil Radin

2014-07-04

"Had to wait some time 'cause they were out of the Nikon D3200 I ordered. When it came in I as notified they would ship it FedEx overnight, but it was over the weekend so it took three days. I was happy with that and will gladly order from Norman again. "

2014-06-09

"Very pleased with Norman Camera. Ordered the Nikon D7100 on a Wednesday (12am) by 12pm on the same day, my order has been shipped. I received my package on Friday around 12pm in great condition. This was with the 3-5 day shipping option too!
I would definitely recommend /use them again.

2014-05-18

"The item I got was shipped very fast. It arrived on a Saturday afternoon, which was totally unexpected. "

2014-01-03

"Very Satisfied. The item shipped was exactly what was ordered. I received it within 3 days, during the holidays. Only one note: the item sold would have fitted in an envelope and there was no need to use a large box to ship it. I am sure the shipping charges would have been reduced"

2013-12-09

"Great service. I really appreciate all their help. Phillip DeZwarte did an excelent job. Everything was as he promised me. The shipping speed was amazing. Thank you very much."

2013-12-06

"Fast delivery, good packaging so product didn't shift during transit."

2013-11-29

"Very fast service ordered and received my camera in the same week.
Competitive in price very well satisfied. Could not have asked for more!

2013-10-30

"Hi

I just received my product from FedEx.
I didn't open yet.

2013-08-28

"I could not wait for my NYC store to stock the Canon 70D. A rumor site mentioned that Norman Camera had stock I immediately went there. But I was a little skeptical. They had the same price as Amazon, B & H and Adorama. But I've never heard of them. Came here only to find mostly positive reviews. And those with negative reviews were addressed by Norman Camera. I was impressed and ordered it. It arrived today!! Sooner than expected!!"

2013-07-31

"Great service! Although shipping was free, I was amazed to get it by FED EX the next day and exactly what I ordered"

Share Norman Camera's store rating