Stores > OJ Commerce

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.07/10 6.07/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.98/10 6.98/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.26/10 5.26/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.68/10 5.68/10
Voice your opinion! Review OJ Commerce by clicking a star below.
2017-12-15

Beware of Return Policy

"I ordered a rug from Walmart - OJ Commerce was the "3rd party marketplace vendor." Walmart claimed to have a free returns policy, but when I called OJ Commerce to return the rug (I found another one I liked better), they insisted that I was responsible for shipping and that there was a 20% restocking fee. The woman was adamant that the return policy was on the website but both a Walmart employee and me looked and couldn't find anything. You can imagine that the area rug is worth less than what it would cost me to ship it back and pay for restocking. Instead of trying to work with me, they simply kept insisting that Walmart was wrong. Now I am in an escalated issue process trying to return this stupid rug. OJ Commerce was not helpful in this matter whatsoever. "

2017-12-13

Good

"Fast delivery and good product.
Purchase tri fold twin matters from Walmart been delivered fast , we received it on time

Exceeded Expectations

"I was a little hesitant to order based on previous reviews of damaged items and struggles to assemble. First of all the product was perfect and easily assembled. Second and more important, the shipment arrived in record time, expertly packaged with no damage."

Good Product & Fast Shipping

"I ordered the esmarelda night stands from OJ through Walmart. The shipping was quick, the boxes were very heavily protected and the product was great. I had previously placed an order through HayNeedle for the same night stands through Walmart but they were delivered with dents and paint chipped. I was a bit skeptical about ordering the second time from Walmart but happy that I did. I got a better price, faster shipping and good product. "

Worst kind of furniture

"Sshitty company with **** products and the worst returning policy. I bought a **** couch ( description of the product on Amazon was not what I received) and I was very unhappy when I contact the ojcommerce to return the product find out they had the worst returning policy. I had to pay the shipping (when I purchased, shipping was free) and they charge a percentage for returning (so called fee). Resume, I have to stay with this **** couch, very unhappy. PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY EVER, YOU WILL REGRET. "

2017-12-11

I ordered the London storage futon sofa bed.

"My husband and I are very pleased with the futon sofa , good quality and very comfortable. Easy to put together. Also, I was so happy it arrived 4 days earlier than expected. I would not hesitate to purchase from this company again. Thank you and have a wonderful holiday season. Janice Hendrickson "

2017-12-11

20% restocking fee plus shipping to return item not as described!

"I purchased four "curtain panels"... when they arrived, they were actually sheers! there was no packing slip or return information in the email, and their call center is not open on weekends. Once I actually spoke with a person, I was told there would be a 20% of cost restocking fee in addition to the cost of shipping.... it would take a day or two for the return directions to be sent to me... and they would refund the remaining amount after the items were processed. All in all, there is not one good thing I can say about OJ Commerce!!!

2017-12-10

Fast shipping

"Ordered a ohio state buckeyes flag Fast shipping and a nice product "

2017-12-09

Paper cones for cotton candy

"Was just surprised that the 250 paper cones came loose in the cardboard shipping box. The movement from shipping caused the outside cone on each stack to partly unroll."

6 drawer chest

"I bought this amazing drawer and i received it in perfect condition and normal shipping but received it sooner then what it was expected. Soo happy! "

Wonderful product

"I ordered the round baby bassinet it is picture perfect, was easy to assemble and arrived timely!"

2017-12-08

Would not honor listed price

"Order was partially filled and when contacted for the remaining piece was told item was listed incorrectly. Only solution was to return the partial order. Shady McShadesters. "

Very Satisfied!

"Ordered a pair of lamps which arrived in less time than expected. Both were packaged with care. Also, this was the only site that sold these lamps $100 cheaper than their competitors! Entire process from order to doorstep was smooth. Would definitely recommend and would order again from this company!"

2017-12-07

Labeled box

"Christmas present labeled electric wine opener. Not the most hidden present . The gift was found out!!!"

2017-12-06

RUN!!! Wish I would have never bought from this company!!!

"I hate this purse. The zipper on the outside doesn't work well...jams all the time. Plus it is much smaller than the description. I had NO IDEA that I had to pay shipping charges & restocking fees if I needed to return this item! Really? Never, ever again will I EVER buy from a third party seller! Now I am stuck with a defective product that I can even use. I should have known better."

Share OJ Commerce's store rating

OJ Commerce is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

OJ Commerce is not a merchant member
OJ Commerce does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!