Stores > PC Specialist

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.34/10 9.34/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10
Voice your opinion! Review PC Specialist by clicking a star below.
2017-12-16

Excellent

"Fast, transparent service. Prompt emails updating me as the buying and building process progressed, DPD tracking with delivery and overall an absolute pleasure to use. Not to mention the computer is a beast!"

2017-12-14

"I'm not fully pleased with my order. I feel like some parts I ordered wasn't installed wifi/Bluetooth was definitely one of them. So far my ratings is 6/10 only if something could be done about this. Thank You "

2017-12-14

Quite impressed

"I can only say good things about the company. I think the prices on PC Specialist are competitive. The selection of parts for a custom PC I ordered was good. The cabling inside the PC was done neatly, showing attention to detail. I really liked how I was kept in the loop during the build process by being able to track it step-by-step online. I would definitely use PC Specialist again and recommend it to others. "

2017-12-13

Great website, and Great product...

"Requested speedy delivery, but as I placed my order on a Friday was still expecting a few days before the process kicked in. However, within a very short space of time I had already been notified by email that my PC had been built and was in Testing. This was within hours of the order being placed. All the components were available and it was on its way!!!

The weekend came and went, and first thing Monday morning I was advised that my PC was in dispatch and on its way. I was then contacted by DPD and given Tuesday as my delivery day. Fantastic !

Unfortunately after waiting in for most of the day I got a message at around 4 pm stating that my parcel would not be delivered on Tuesday but probably on Wednesday. Tried to call DPD on their number, didn't realise that it was a premium rate and the call cost me £9 !!!! But the lady on the phone was very helpful and advised me that it was their busiest day due to Black Friday and Cyber Monday.

So the next day I didn't wait in, and did eventually get given a time of 6pm - 7pm. The parcel did arrive as expected and all was in good condition.

Upon opening the main (huge) box, the PC was well packed, with no sign of any transit complications. All was as ordered with a nice little welcome pack containing CD's and handbooks etc.

Connected my monitor and booted up, everything quietly whirred into life and I proceeded to install all my software.

To say this build is amazing would be an understatement, I will be using it as a DAW and a gaming machine, and this is more than capable of both.

I decided on the Ryzen 7 and I am blown away by the power of this CPU. Paired with the RX 580 it really is a beast. Obviously there are more powerful GPU's available, but as a mid to high gaming card the Radeon RX 580 is great.

The Fractal R5 is awesome. Coming from a Mac I wanted a minimalist appearance, and the R5 delivers.

Overall I am very impressed with PCSpecialist and would highly recommend them.

2017-12-11

Fast delivery, great product

"Ordered online on a weekend and had it fully custom built and delivered by the following Friday. Great, speedy service."

2017-12-11

Excellent Service

"From start to finish, this was an extremely easy transaction and everything was done to exacting standards. I especially liked the continual update of progress through order, build and testing. I had one slight issue where during shipping the HD had worked itself loose, but a quick call to PC Specialist support and they guided me through the easy fix. Highly recommended."

Truly a great service

"General build was handled well with cable management, constant updates and quick dispatch."

Bought a laptop.

"The website made it easy to see what options were available to upgrade when selecting the laptop. I ordered it on a Sunday and by the Friday I had it delivered which is impressive!

Nothing has went wrong and it's as I had ordered, so no complaints here with regards to purchasing and receiving the order.

2017-12-10

Easy to order and prompt service

"The order process was straightforward for a custom laptop. Regular automatic progress updates were received and the product arrived promptly and safely. No problems. "

good service

"Extremely good service as i had an original quote price which i bought on and as it went into production the price dropped £50 so they matched it for me (didn't have to as i accepted the original quote) also my PC turned up in 5 working days.. Cant asked for better service."

Happy Customer

"I am very pleased with my purchase and would recommend this seller to others. My laptop was built to specification quickly, with no issues. The only (small) issues were that Bullguard wasn't working properly and the instructions for installing drivers/utilities could have been better explained. However, this isn't necessarily to do with the machine itself.

Very happy with my purchase

Great Service, Start to End

"From ordering to receiving the order I was very happy.
Details and Process of the order was clear, even whilst in delivery.

Concise, accurate and enjoyable

"My experience with PC Specialist was excellent in a number of ways, first of all the layout of their website is not only user friendly but easy to access and navigate, the only improvement I would suggest is an overall cost breakdown of each of the items in your system rather than having to chop and change your order to be able to find out the exact price. Secondly the customer service was absolutely phenomenal, with someone almost always on hand to answer any question I had, and not only did they answer quickly but the information given was always accurate and succinct allowing me to spend less time having to research each item I would consider purchasing. Furthermore the item descriptions available from the PC customization screen are fantastic and whether they are written by PCS or not, they always provided useful information as to what those components did, how loud they were, and other statistics relevant to each product. Finally the post purchase phase was excellent with a day by day breakdown of how my order was progressing and when it would be dispatched. Overall my experience with PCS was wonderful and hassle free and I will continue to purchase from them in the future, not only do they offer a competitive price on their PC's but the offer of a years collect and return warranty at only 5 pounds and up to a 3 year collect and return warranty shows they are willing to stand behind their products for a significant portion of their lifetime. "

2017-12-06

Fast turnaround with great prices - pity about the delivery

"Received my laptop on Tuesday finally. It'd been ready for a week already - PC Specialist turned the whole thing around in 2 days and then sent it out for delivery with DPD. It would've meant arrival on a Tuesday and no-one is available that day typically. So I rescheduled for Friday when I WFH. DPD however texted me at 2pm that day to say that it would now be delivered on Saturday and the reason given was "Unexpected Delay". I was livid! I phoned PC Specialist directly and they contacted the courier - turns out DPD had been "flooded with parcels". Considering I'd been out at lunchtime and seen DPD vans running around my area, I didn't buy the story at all. PC Specialist did their best for me, DPD however failed them."

2017-12-05

Excellent experience from start to finish.

"From the easy layout and customization options within the laptop configuration, to the amazing customer service system. PC Specialist really have everything under control.

The laptop i received was exactly what I wanted, and it had everything setup for me ready to get going.

It took me less than 1 hour to get back to work!

Great company, will recommend to a friend.

Share PC Specialist's store rating

PC Specialist is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PC Specialist is not a merchant member
PC Specialist does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!