Product & services pricing 8.82/10
Shipping & packaging: 9.53/10
Customer service: 9.19/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.03/10
2018-07-13

Good quality and speedy delivery

"This is the 2nd computer I have purchased from PC Specialist. I recently ordered a gaming laptop for use while traveling and asked for a 5 day dispatch as I was going away within 2 weeks. I customised and ordered the laptop on the Sunday afternoon and it had arrived by the Wednesday afternoon. The laptop works perfectly and I have had no problems with running anything I have installed. Both additional items (laptop stand fan and case) were also of high quality. I would definitely recommend PC Specialist to friends/family as both times my orders have gone smoothly and arrived as ordered and within the timescales."

2018-07-05

Gaming PC Bought from PC Specialist

"Well, initially all I needed was a new CPU/tower/motherboard as I already had a fairly decent GPU - however, as a result of both the simplicity of creating my own custom tower + the price, I ended up rehashing my entire system (whilst keeping my initial GPYU).

Everything was made exactly how I wanted, and it arrived on time with no hassle. As soon as it arrived, I simply put in my GPU and I was good to go.

I've recommended PC Specialist to anyone I know who's remotely interested in PC gaming. It's my go-to.

2018-07-02

Fast build, excellent quality

"Used PC Specialist for the first time to custom build a high-end Photography PC, it was delivered quickly and runs fantastically. "

2018-06-28

great!

"Really impressed with the rig assembly, cable management and delivery timing.
Very satisfied, I'd definitely recommend pcspecialist.

2018-06-27

My 2nd laptop purchase from PC Specialist

"Having purchaced my previous laptop from PC Specialist, which has worked perfectly for many years, I had no problem in deciding to buy my latest laptop from them. Deciding on the specification for the laptop is made very easy by the website design, I like the way it instantly tells you if the choice of each component is compatible with the system you have so far specified. The build time for the laptop was specified at the time of purchase, and even though this was very quick it still arrived a day or two early. It is also great that the company sends an email at each stage of manufacture, testing and dispatch. It may be a few years but I would buy my next laptop from PC Specialist."

2018-06-24

Excellent Service

"Phoned to check compatibility of a captcha card we wanted to add after delivery. Quick answer and knowledgeable person on phone. Good value for money. Extremely quick delivery. Kept informed at all times of the build and dispatch."

2018-06-23

1380758 Excellent in every way

"The customisation was simple. The laptop was cheaper than any other with the same specs. The order arrived in four days, fully tested, despite saying it would take more than nine."

2018-06-09

New PC for the first time in 10 years.

"Website easy to use to build PC I was looking for. Clear communication of process and delivery times. Appreciated suggestions and compatibility checks. would use again. "

2018-06-07

No problems

"Quick delivery, consistent with updates via email and I was never in the dark about what was happening, a great service I would defiantly use again "

2018-06-04

Reliable!

"My computer was shipped faster than expected and is working very well! Thanks to PC Specialist! Good work guys!"

2018-06-03

Really quick shipping and a great product

"Laptop was with me in no time, quicker than they'd suggested. It's a really good bit of kit, works great and its really light too."

2018-06-03

Amazing product

"Delivered before the day I was expecting, well packaged, enough to ensure a nice protection. The laptop is amazing, well built and all items seems to be well configured. I would really recommend it to the whole community as it has a good quality, money-worth products."

2018-05-28

Excellent product, customer service and fast build and delivery

"Have owned many custom built PCs but never bought over the internet but so many good reviews of this site thought I would give it a try. Excellent customer service - phoned up as wanted ultra quiet PC and they gave walked me through the options (and costs) very fairly and didn't try to upsell me. Bespoke build per website said 7 - 10 days but PC was built same day as ordered and arrived a few days later with DPD (you can even choose a 2 hour delivery slot after it has been despatched). PC is fabulous, fast and quiet, solid, reliable and with no CRAP software installed. Everything worked first time.
Strongly recommend them.

2018-05-26

Great service great product

"Interface to build PC was easy , service was great, no issues with any part of the process. Quick build times . I would recommend PCS to anyone. The website even told me when certain components weren't necessary (trying to save me money)."

2018-05-25

GREAT SERVICE

"Easy to use website. Great continual updates on progress. All as promised."

Share PC Specialist's store rating