Product & services pricing 8.21/10
Shipping & packaging: 9.10/10
Customer service: 8.89/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.39/10

Smooth and easy process

"I chose what I thought I needed in a new PC and got a quote from PC Specialist. I received an email with a phone number if I had any questions. I did call it and spoke to someone who found my quote and talked through my question. I then ordered the PC and it was delivered ahead of expectations. I had one query when setting up the new PC, which was dealt with immediately when I called.

Would highly recommend PC Specialist.

Excellent from Start to Finish

"From easy configuration to great service at competitive prices. This is my second purchase fro PC specialist.
The laptop was configured to my requirement using quality components, well packaged and delivered on time.
Highly recommended.

Excellent Service - Helpful Staff

"The website for configuring your own PC/Laptop is excellent, can't fault it. I had a couple of queries regarding the components. I sent emails to the Help Team. I received prompt; well explained and courteous answers. After receiving my Laptop, (ordered an a Monday - received the following Monday), I had a further query and telephoned the Help Team, My query was dealt with efficiently; courteously and to my complete satisfaction.
The whole transaction process is impressive from start to finish.
A well deserved 5 stars.

2018-04-23

Great process, super customer service

"This is the 4th laptop we have ordered from PC Specialist. The process is quick and ease, we where kept informed at every stage. Delivery information is great. "

Perfect.

"All went smoothly and without any issues.

PC came all perfectly set up and ready to go.

Will use Again!

"I cannot fault PCspecialist in any way. The website is easy to use. I encounter a glitch when logging into my account, but I called customer services and within 5 minutes my issue was resolved. I bought a gaming laptop and after 10 days use I am extremely happy with it. Will use pc specialist again without a doubt."

Great Service

"Great service, very helpful"

Proteus v

"The process of configuring my laptop was quick and easy, it allowed be to alter my spec to exactly what I wanted. Shipping was quick, however, I ordered an extra battery but it was not secured in the box. It had been placed in which allowed it to move around. Once on, my laptop worked perfectly apart from the screen was not turning back on after the laptop was put in sleep. This was easily resolved by updating the Nvidea drivers. Overall great buying experience!"

Fantastic service

"Laptop arrived ahead of schedule. Build quality excellent. Have used again. Will use again"

2018-04-16

First time and very impressed

"The site was introduced to me by my son,. It was easy to navigate and design exactly the machine I required. The delivery was as prompt as one could wish and the machine itself was easy to set up and seems spot on. I am very impressed and would recommend it to anyone who knows what they want."

Professional Service

"I needed a replacement laptop and PC Specialists were highly recommended. Although I am not fully computer literate the order procedure was easy to follow and informative. I was kept fully informed during the order procedure and the laptop was received within the stated time limit. It was easy to set up and although I have not required any assistance other reviews show how professional this company are."

2018-04-15

Excellent Service

"Being rather non-techy I was initially worried about building a PC from scratch, but the PC Specialist website was super easy to use, flagged up where i’d done something that was incompatible and provided detailed descriptions to aid in component selection.

Delivery was speedy and convenient (allowing for Saturday deliveries), and the staff I communicated with during the build were helpful and professional.

The PC is exactly what was ordered and works like a dream, I would thoroughly recommend PC Specialist.

2018-04-14

Excellent service

"The buying process was very easy. They are also very clear on how the build process goes and they keep up informed as to how the build is going"

2018-04-14

Great laptop and delivery

"Ordered a laptop which I needed within a couple of weeks before heading back to university and I was expecting this to not be enough time but in the end my laptop came in a week and it runs very well. 5 ⭐️"

2018-03-30

Fast and smooth experience!

"I placed my order on Sunday, and my Monday morning it was built and the off for testing!

Absolutley love the computer.
The cable management and attention to detail is second to none.

Thanks guys!