Stores > POSGlobal.com
  • POSGlobal.com

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review POSGlobal.com by clicking a star below.
2017-11-14

5 weeks and waiting

"We put in an order for a Viking multiunit door controller as well as 4 magnetic EMLocks from SDC back in early October. We received the door controller a week later -- but never received the EMlocks. Called POSGlobal about it three weeks after the initial order and was told that it would be shipped "in a few days" and I should receive them no later than Friday 11/3. Called on the following Monday (11/6) and was told that no, they actually would be in on Friday 11/10. Still didn't receive them. They sent the tracking number and it showed it was delivered to a completely different location 30 miles from our office. Called today and they told me we'd get them tomorrow, that they had sent me the wrong tracking info and sent me the correct number as a follow up. Then 10 minutes later I get a follow up email saying that they in fact HAD been delivered to the wrong location and were being picked up from that location and being brought to us at some point in the not to distant future.

I have been in business for over 20 years and NEVER seen this level of incompetance. I'm not sure that they are even legit resellers/distributors. No one answers their phones (unless you call several times), they never return a call when you leave a message, and there has been no offer to expedite shipping to make up for their mistakes. Yes, their pricing is low, but there is a reason for this -- the horrific customer experience. Go to a legit reseller and steer far away from these guys.

2017-07-26

Don't ever do business with this company

"I made a purchase of a signature pad combo and requested expedited shipping. Nearly a week later and it still hasn't shipped. I had to call and find out it was out of stock. Needless to say I cancelled the order. This derailed a time sensitive project and the rep I initially spoke with seemed to be on board. When I called back is when they actually told me the truth that it was out of stock."

2017-03-28

WTF is wrong with these people?

"I bought (or tried to buy), an inventory scanner from these guys. I got a confirmation, but nothing every happened. No charge, no shipping, etc. So I emailed them and got no response. So I called the following day and talked to some guy that sounded like he was stoned, and he told me that it was processing, and everything was good. A week later, no shipping info, no charge on my CC, so I called again and no answer. So I emailed again, no response. I give up. I bought it from somewhere else and am crossing my fingers that they don't charge me at this point. Why even have a business if this is how you run it (or don't)? How do you expect to sell to other business people with these practices?"

2016-09-19

Very unorganized, very poor customer service.

"I ordered an item from them more than 2 weeks ago, their website said they have it in stock. 2.5 weeks later and after 5 phone calls, they told me they don't have that and they cannot get it.
Really bad customer service, really poor communication, real dishonest.

2015-04-01

"This website is horrible. I bought a thermal printer; no where online did it say that it was not a complete printer. I was supposed to buy another part to make it work. When I called the company to complain, I was told that I was supposed to ask if it was a complete printer! When have you ever shopped and had to ask if you were buying a complete usable item. I will never shop from the site again. "

2014-08-25

"I placed my order online. They tried to charge me extra tax. I told them that it wasn't my fault and if I would have known I would consider other sellers. They agreed on not charging me.
After a week I checked my staus and it was still waiting to be shipped. I emailed customer support no response. I waited and then called. I was told my item was not in stock as if they didn't know for more than a week. I asked for a refund.
So unprofessional, wasted my time!
Never ever again! Horrible customer service.

2014-05-27

"Do not order from this company! It took over 12 days to receive the product. The product was backordered and I was not notified. I ordered it elsewhere and received the product in 3 days. I was then charged a restocking fee of $49! Avoid them! Bad business practices and very difficult to understand on the phone."

2014-04-19

"Received informative status emails for order confirmation and shipping notification. Items were shipped/received promptly and were as described. Overall, an easy shopping experience and I will certainly shop here again."

2014-04-16

"I ordered $800 of equipment and they came with a serial cable instead of a USB cable. Should I have known that? Maybe, but then when I called to inquire, they revealed a ridiculously strict exchange policy. 15% restocking plus only items that haven't even been opened (how can one know if they got the right item if they don't open the box?). I have four items, and called to see if an exception could be made since it was an expensive order, and since all four items have not been used, two of the boxes were unopened, and one box I only opened it to check the cable. They told me that I was stuck with two of them even though they won't work for me, and they would only accept return on the two unopened boxes (minus a 15% restocking fee, of course)."

2013-10-24

"Ordered an item listed as IN STOCK on the web site, and my credit card was immediately charged. Two weeks later received e-mail stating, (quote): The item you ordered is out of stock. Your order has been cancelled. Sorry. (unquote). They added, (quote): Your credit card has also been canceled (unquote) Presume they meant their charge to my credit card was canceled, but to be safe I contacted my credit card company to challenge the charge - what a nuisance. Could have been avoided if the company did not LIE about having items in stock when they are not in stock.

Ironic that the company name (POS) accurately describes the quality of this vendor.

2013-10-23

"Placed an order for Geovision NVR. Status is still "waiting shipping." I have no clue whether this product will ever ship.

Customer service is not helpful. I really want to move on and purchase from another retailer, but I have no clue what the status of my current order.

I will never order from this business again.

2013-09-05

"Best price, always get my stuff quick."

2013-08-14

"Easy ordering online and quick delivery."

2013-07-01

"I've been ordering point of sale products from POS Global for many years. They have high quality products and competitive pricing, super fast shipping, and great customer service.

2013-06-29

"Great seller. Excellent service. Product was delivered very fast (in 2 days)."

Share POSGlobal.com's store rating

POSGlobal.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

POSGlobal.com is not a merchant member
POSGlobal.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!