10957 Westheimer Rd
    Houston, TX USA

2018-07-27

"Tienen ropa de buena calidad;"

2018-07-27

"10/10 They meet all my expectations."

2018-07-27

"I love shopping at the palais royal store,i would like to see better and more welcoming customer service from the employees."

2018-07-11

"I had a great experience and I was able to find exactly what I was looking for."

2018-07-07

"I would come to shop At Westheimer location. Nice store"

2018-06-20

"Nice clean store,prices are reasonable. The sales representative are friendly. I was very hot due to the extreme heat outside and mentioned I felt that I might pass out. The young lady assisting me (at that time) immediately stopped and ask if I need a chair or to sit down. Jennifer is her name, job well done ma'am, I wanted you all to know what a great job she did."

2018-06-10

"WE LOVE BARBARA, AN ASSOCIATE AT WESTHEIMER STORE!!"

Posted Jun-12-2018

“Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your positive shopping experience! We appreciate the feedback, and will be glad to share the good news with our Associate. Be sure to let us know if there’s anything we can do to improve your overall shopping experience. We value your opinion, and hope to see you again soon! ”

2018-06-02

"I am not impressed with Stage because it a third party. that why I shop in the store."

2018-05-27

"Because I have a weight problem, l have difficulty finding trending clothes. But in PALAIS ROYAL I always find a great purchase for work and church. I am a substitute in a school district. On different occasions I have seen coworkers there. We love our PALAIS ROYAL."

Posted May-29-2018

2018-05-22

"I enjoy shopping there as I used to enjoy shopping at Beall’s in Delano Florida, and I was so happy to find the same here in Houston. I’m never disappointed."

2018-05-20

"I actually shopped at Palais Royal and was thrilled at the brands they carried and their prices! From now on, it will be my first STOP when shopping!!!"

2018-05-20

"Loved this store!! It will definitely be my first STOP when buying shoes, jewelry and beauty products!!!"

2018-05-20

"I actually shopped ay Palais Royal. They are AWESOME!!!"

Posted May-22-2018

2018-05-19

"I had a very good experiencing shopping at Palau’s Royal. There was a nice selection of casual clothes available at the store."

2018-05-17

"A previous visit to Palais Royal was a horrible experience. The manager was nonchalant and unprofessional when presented with a concern that I had. He offered no apology and just stared at me, as if he were daydreaming. This is unacceptable behavior for this store brand. I visited the store next door to this store and upon entrance to the store, customers are greeted...every time. Palais Royal should look at the business models of other stores and evaluate how to progress in the future."

Posted May-17-2018

“Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We’re serious about providing exceptional customer service, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our Associates to get this corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our guest services at 1-800-472-8437. ”

Share Palais Royal, Houston, TX's store rating

Palais Royal, Houston, TX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Palais Royal, Houston, TX is a merchant member
Palais Royal, Houston, TX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.