Stores > PatPat

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.38/10 6.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.33/10 5.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.48/10 7.48/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.41/10 7.41/10
Voice your opinion! Review PatPat by clicking a star below.

Save your Money and order Same outfits from AliExpress

"This is a seller that appears to be US but items comes shipped directly from China. Seems like the person is just taking your order and then buying the items from a different website for a fraction of the cost and then having them shipped to you instead of them. Pretty smart and a very easy way to make an extra few dollars. I wouldn't mind paying the mark up if they were improving the process some how but you still have to wait weeks for shipping because it comes form China and their customer service is terrible. If you are going to mark up items that I can find for $5 on another website to $16 on your site you better offer me something else they are not offering. Also note most of the body suits DO NOT have snaps/buttons along the crotch so if you are still changing diapers this can be annoying since you have to take off and on the entire outfit every time."

Scammers....

"they don't ship product and they keep saying its on its way, they wait for your 30 days to pass so you can't dispute the charge on your credit card. emails keep getting kicked back as undeliverable.

Accountable

"I experienced mail delivery issues through Canada Post but Pat Pat issued me a full refund very quickly, demonstrating accountability towards their customers."

2017-11-19

Bad service

"Ordered over 6 weeks ago, still no sign of delivery."

2017-11-19

Horrible Service - Horrible delivery

"We order 0-3 months clothes 1 month ago, and still we have not received them!
On top of everything, when we ask them to cancel the order, their answer was: we just shipped your order now (which was 1 week ago - and still not yet received)!

Their customer service is really bad, they do not care for the customer. When I will get the order, I will ship it back to them - and it seems that i will pay the shipment! Outrageous, REALLY BAD SERVICE !

Great customer service

"I ordered matching Christmas pajamas for my family. They were super cute and well made but One of the outfits did not fit me and the other one was the incorrect print. I ended up contacting support and telling them what happened and they were very helpful and got me my money back right away! Very pleased with their customer service and ended up returning everything and ordering new jammies for my family! "

customer service

"Customer Service was excellent! I ordered 6 different pair of PJ for xmas hoping that everybody's would be the correct size. It's always hard to order that many at a time anyway. I looked for my pair and unfortunately it didn't fit. So I emailed customer service and they instantly give me all my money back. Did I mention since mine didn't fit I didn't want to keep any of them. Thank you Customer service for your quick and speedy service. "

2017-11-17

wonderful service! everything is fast and clear! great work

"I ordered things for my daughter. it was very convenient to track the parcel. when it all came, it turned out to be one big coat. I wrote a letter and I was offered several options. the answers to my questions were received in a timely and very clear manner. the staff is polite. great work!"

2017-11-16

Be ready to wait for a year!

"I ordered over 200$ worth of clothes from Patpat and they promised a worst case delivery time of 15 days. It has been over two and a half months now and I still haven't received the order. The tracking number they sent doesn't work and customer service is impossible to get hold of. Funny thing is - they charged my credit card the very day I placed my order! The most dishonest company I've ever dealt with. "

Exellent

"Me encantó aunque demoró pero la ropa muy linda

Petite Problems

"I came across this cute website and loved the family PJ set. Therefore, I thought to purchase an item I was excited about, that I purchased without noticing if they offered (petite size). I guess the picture of a petite mom seemed convincing to purchase. "I was a bit unhappy with my order, but very was pleased how patpat customer service was willing to help me at all cost. They worked with me, gave me a 50% refund, and let me keep the item! Thank you!"

First time customer

"The customer service was the best! I needed to return some items due to a sizing issue (needed two sizes up, not just one) and they were prompt to email me back. They let me keep the items for a full refund which saved me the hassle of shipping them back. I can now reorder the desired items and enjoy our matching family pjs. Clothing quality 3.5 stars, more fun & novelty than everyday wear. "

Customer Service: EXCELLENT!

""I was unhappy with my order- but patpat customer service worked with me and gave me a full refund and let me keep the clothes!!! well done!""

2017-11-15

Return policy

"I was unhappy with my order- but patpat customer service worked with me and gave me a full refund and let me keep the clothes!!! No hassle"

2017-11-15

perfetos

"un envío rápido, quise realizar una devolución/cambio y me ayudaron super rápido mediante e-mails, super atentos. "

Share PatPat's store rating

PatPat is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PatPat is not a merchant member
PatPat does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!