Stores > PatPat

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.38/10 6.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.32/10 5.32/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.47/10 7.47/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.42/10 7.42/10
Voice your opinion! Review PatPat by clicking a star below.
2017-11-23

"Recomand cu incredere acest site, am fost surprins placuta de produsele comandate, sunt la fel ca imaginile de pe site, s-a respectat si termenul de livrare."

2017-11-22

Fraud - Do not order anything from this shop!

"Do not order anything from this company! They indicated before placing the order a delivery time between 7-10 days. When the order was placed they clarified that it means 40 days for processing the order at least and 7-10 days after the item is shipped.
I was asking for a refund while my order is still in "packing" status and they clearly refused it. There is no way to cancel the order, nor to receive your package within 3-4 months, nor to get your money back.
I reported the issue to Visa. They started an investigation against the company. Now I am waiting for the result. No money. No delivery.

2017-11-22

Shipping is a joke

"Man the stuff is cute, but expect delays. Your children will be too big for the clothes by the time they arrive. Customer service is prompt, but they do not try to hide how long it will take them to get it to you. I'm not a conservative, nationalist, MAGA etc and so forth type person, but this is the perfect example of mass Chinese production and American's being too lazy to get stuff done ourselves. Just buy some cute stuff on ETSY and call it a day. "

Good surprise

"The product are good and not too much expensive.
The customer care is kind.
Buying online is easy.
The delivery timing is long (about a month for Italy) and the delivery it’ well tracked 80% (till the “last mile”).
The size are difficult tu understand: same size choosen, very different products.
In general a good experience but can be better especially from delivery point of view.
If you don’ t have an urgent purchase it’ s a good choice.
Finally, asking a feed back is a good behaviour.

Claim

"In first order :1565870
the Cute Owl Print Long-sleeve White One Piece for Baby I ordered 3-6months and you sent me for 12months.
In second order: 1577163
the festive family matching pajamas in red didnt contain the pajama for women, pajama for baby (3-6months and pajama for kid 3years old) and the pajama for male is ordered in size L and I got quit larger (XXL)
teh cotton baby bubby is not the size you described and it doesnt have the back background like in pictures.
the boho long sleeve dress in from matherial that you can see trought.
Almost half of the stuff I ordered is not correct. In total I ordered 119,89$

This is the first time Im ordering on pat pat and Im very disapointed. I would like to get refound for stuff that didnt came as I ordered.

2017-11-20

"Very good design of cloths, unique style, I am impressed with the quality of the material and colors, a very nice organized packing as well. Only shipping time to be improved "

Save your Money and order Same outfits from AliExpress

"This is a seller that appears to be US but items comes shipped directly from China. Seems like the person is just taking your order and then buying the items from a different website for a fraction of the cost and then having them shipped to you instead of them. Pretty smart and a very easy way to make an extra few dollars. I wouldn't mind paying the mark up if they were improving the process some how but you still have to wait weeks for shipping because it comes form China and their customer service is terrible. If you are going to mark up items that I can find for $5 on another website to $16 on your site you better offer me something else they are not offering. Also note most of the body suits DO NOT have snaps/buttons along the crotch so if you are still changing diapers this can be annoying since you have to take off and on the entire outfit every time."

Scammers....

"they don't ship product and they keep saying its on its way, they wait for your 30 days to pass so you can't dispute the charge on your credit card. emails keep getting kicked back as undeliverable.

Accountable

"I experienced mail delivery issues through Canada Post but Pat Pat issued me a full refund very quickly, demonstrating accountability towards their customers."

2017-11-19

Bad service

"Ordered over 6 weeks ago, still no sign of delivery."

2017-11-19

Horrible Service - Horrible delivery

"We order 0-3 months clothes 1 month ago, and still we have not received them!
On top of everything, when we ask them to cancel the order, their answer was: we just shipped your order now (which was 1 week ago - and still not yet received)!

Their customer service is really bad, they do not care for the customer. When I will get the order, I will ship it back to them - and it seems that i will pay the shipment! Outrageous, REALLY BAD SERVICE !

Great customer service

"I ordered matching Christmas pajamas for my family. They were super cute and well made but One of the outfits did not fit me and the other one was the incorrect print. I ended up contacting support and telling them what happened and they were very helpful and got me my money back right away! Very pleased with their customer service and ended up returning everything and ordering new jammies for my family! "

customer service

"Customer Service was excellent! I ordered 6 different pair of PJ for xmas hoping that everybody's would be the correct size. It's always hard to order that many at a time anyway. I looked for my pair and unfortunately it didn't fit. So I emailed customer service and they instantly give me all my money back. Did I mention since mine didn't fit I didn't want to keep any of them. Thank you Customer service for your quick and speedy service. "

2017-11-17

wonderful service! everything is fast and clear! great work

"I ordered things for my daughter. it was very convenient to track the parcel. when it all came, it turned out to be one big coat. I wrote a letter and I was offered several options. the answers to my questions were received in a timely and very clear manner. the staff is polite. great work!"

2017-11-16

Be ready to wait for a year!

"I ordered over 200$ worth of clothes from Patpat and they promised a worst case delivery time of 15 days. It has been over two and a half months now and I still haven't received the order. The tracking number they sent doesn't work and customer service is impossible to get hold of. Funny thing is - they charged my credit card the very day I placed my order! The most dishonest company I've ever dealt with. "

Share PatPat's store rating

PatPat is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PatPat is not a merchant member
PatPat does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!