Stores > PatPat

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.38/10 6.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.32/10 5.32/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.47/10 7.47/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.42/10 7.42/10
Voice your opinion! Review PatPat by clicking a star below.

Exellent

"Me encantó aunque demoró pero la ropa muy linda

Petite Problems

"I came across this cute website and loved the family PJ set. Therefore, I thought to purchase an item I was excited about, that I purchased without noticing if they offered (petite size). I guess the picture of a petite mom seemed convincing to purchase. "I was a bit unhappy with my order, but very was pleased how patpat customer service was willing to help me at all cost. They worked with me, gave me a 50% refund, and let me keep the item! Thank you!"

First time customer

"The customer service was the best! I needed to return some items due to a sizing issue (needed two sizes up, not just one) and they were prompt to email me back. They let me keep the items for a full refund which saved me the hassle of shipping them back. I can now reorder the desired items and enjoy our matching family pjs. Clothing quality 3.5 stars, more fun & novelty than everyday wear. "

Customer Service: EXCELLENT!

""I was unhappy with my order- but patpat customer service worked with me and gave me a full refund and let me keep the clothes!!! well done!""

Return policy

"I was unhappy with my order- but patpat customer service worked with me and gave me a full refund and let me keep the clothes!!! No hassle"

perfetos

"un envío rápido, quise realizar una devolución/cambio y me ayudaron super rápido mediante e-mails, super atentos. "

Horribel

"I spent $100 worth of clothes for me and my daughter and now they are all sitting in the closet collecting dust. The sizes and the quality is just horrible "

Great customer service!

"I ordered my purchase to Germany and everything went smoothly. Outstanding customer service, very responsive. Thanks for making this an easy international shopping experience."

Customer service

"I ordered 3 items from pat pat and although it gives a time frame on when it will be sent I never thought it would take that long but it did, for this I could not fault them but upon receipt of my order the sizing was wrong (smaller than what I felt the true size should be). I emailed them right away and got a very speedy response from a very nice guy named Billy. He gave me great options for returning my items or keeping them!!!!...This is hands down the best customer service rep I've ever dealt with. Because of Billy I will def be reordering but in a bigger size"

Outstanding customer service

"I had a couple issues with sizing not being right. And one item that a zipper was not working. The customer service I have received has been unlike any. They couldn't have made it any easier to get this all taken care of. They were incredibly prompt getting back to me through email. I will definitely buy from them again. And would tell anybody contemplating making a purchase that you could indeed do it with confidence. Thank you pat pat for making my experience a good one."

Cute as a snowman!

"We loved the the Christmas pajamas I bought for our whole family. Twelve pair to be exact! Only one recommendation: for the adults go up one size from what you normally wear. The children’s sizes were very true to size. We absolutely loved them. Very soft and comfy and a great weight. Not too thin not too thick, just right. Would highly recommend these great family Christmas pjs!"

Good Service

"There is an error in my order and unfortunately I could not have Christmas. The customer service will refund me immediately. Thank you for this wonderful service. I will refer you without hesitation."

Baby clothing

"I had two different orders. The first was delayed, but I got an email from PatPat explaining the delay and offering me a $10 credit for another order. It did take awhile for the shipment to arrive, but I really like the clothes. They are cute and soft.

I had another issue with delivery. USPS tracking said the package had been delivered and it had not. I waited a week and still did not receive it. I emailed PatPat and they issued a refund. Turns out my package showed up over a week late (no idea where it had been), but PatPat kept the credit on my account. I appreciated their customer service--very prompt and helpful!

The only issue I have is all the clothing is made in China. For some reason, I thought it was a US company. It would be nice if that was stated more clearly on the website.

Excellent Customer Service

"My order took about a month to receive. I had emailed customer service to inquire and they immediately responded that they were experiencing some delays. Once receiving my order, three of the adorable outfits were unfortunately way too big for my baby. When trying to return the items I was told to keep them or gift them to a friend so that I would not be inconvenienced again and that I would receive a full refund in the manner I paid within 3-5 business days. This is Excellent customer service. Thank you PatPat!"

Problem solved!

"I ordered some items and it took almost 1 month to receive them but they promply offered me a bonus voucher for my next order for the delay.
Once i received the items i can’t help but notice how good and beautiful they are!!! but 2 jumpsuit came in different sizes (bigger)
Once again they were so kind to offer me a full refund of i took care of the shipping, or a 50% of refund if i would prefer to keep them.
Very honest and kind!
I sull definitely use their online shop again in the future!

Share PatPat's store rating

PatPat is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PatPat is not a merchant member
PatPat does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!