Stores > PatPat

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.36/10 6.36/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.30/10 5.30/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.44/10 7.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.39/10 7.39/10
Voice your opinion! Review PatPat by clicking a star below.
2017-11-14

Excellent Customer Service

"I ordered 4 pair of matching, family PJs. A day after the order was placed, I received an email stating the shipment would be delayed and was given a credit to use on my next purchase. The PJ's arrived approximately 3-4 weeks after purchase. They were nice and well packaged however, they all ran too small. I contacted customer service and after a couple emails we were able to get my card refunded. The response time was great and the end result was awesome. Yes, shipping may take some time but they kept me up to date with emails. Would recommend. "

2017-11-14

Be prepared to wait...and wait...and wait

"One of the things I liked was I was ordering from a U.S. based company (website indicates company is domiciled in California). However, I was never able to reach anyone by phone and my order shipped from China through a carrier called S.F. Express. I placed my order on October 4, 2017 and by some miracle received all 4 pieces and the correct sizes on November 13, 2017. Customer service was responsive via email, however, I had just about counted my order as a loss when the shipment finally arrived. I ordered https://www.patpat.com/product/Cheerful-Christmas-Theme-Patterned-Matching-Family-Pajamas.html; the fabric is thin, waistbands on the pants are not hemmed/sewn. The pants for the 24 month/2T size look VERY short. Bottom line, if you don't mind waiting and don't expect high-quality to where you can get more than 1-2 wears out of it, PatPat is your place. "

Great Customer Service

"I recently purchased a set of holiday pajamas for the entire family and was very excited to have my order before the holidays. I loved the design of the pajamas, but unfortunately the sizes did not fit. I quickly emailed the company to find out how to return everything. They were efficient with responding and made the entire process very easy."

Great customer service

"I ordered Christmas pajamas for the entire family. They were exactly as pictured but the sizing was too small and material was not as expected. I emailed customer service to notify them I would be returning everything. They offered several options to help and I ultimately decided to go for the refund. They issued the refund almost immediately and my credit card already reimbursed me. It's great to work with a company that stands by their products. "

Good customer service

"Even though the pjs were very small, the quality was great and they rectified the situation very quickly. "

TERRIBLE

"I order 12 pj's for a family photo. They sent me something totally different from what was pictured. I have emailed them twice without response. Terrible customer service so far. Order was $185.00 and no response so disrespectful. Never again BEWARE of this site. The items take forever to be shipped to you. This delay in processing is stated on their website but it took 2 weeks to be processed. "

LOVE PATPAT CLOTHES

"I love Patpat clothes. They hace Style and the best quality with perfect prices. And the support of their website is the best! They solved my problema and gave to me best solutions. "

2017-11-13

Please do not buy from this company, you are not saving money-you will return what you buy.

"I bought the family matching pj's from PatPat, excited to save money versus the company I have bought from in the past. The shipping info page said that standard delivery to the US is 5-15 days. After waiting 34 days for my order to arrive, the sizes they sent me were ridiculous. Trying to return them turned out to be a hassle too. For example, the 12-18 month pj bottoms had an inseam of 15.5” and a length, waist to bottom of pant leg of 24”. There is not a single 12-18 month old child with legs that long. The shirt from shoulder to cuff was 17.5 inches and the shirt itself was 18.5” long. If the shirt hung 2.5 inches over the top of the pants, my child would have to be 40” tall…that is over 3 feet. According to Babycenter, the average 18 month old is 31.7-33.1 inches tall. Then I opened the 3-4 year size. Again, huge. The pants were 29” long with a 19.25” inseam. The shirt was 23” long with a sleeve length of 22”. According to the CDC, the average height of a 4 year old boy is 37” tall. I didn't open the 2 adult packages because it was pointless..we can't match if our kids don't fit into their pj's. Now they want me to pay shipping to send the product back or they offered to give me 1/2 my money back if I just kept the huge items."

Not a happy shopper

"I ordered a family pajama set which took forever to arrive and when it got here it was missing the pajamas set for my five-year-old. Outside of an email no one answers the phone when you call which leaves everything up in the air till they decide to get back to you. The full amount was taken, the invoice appears as if it is all shipped in full yet on the invoice of the missing set of pajamas there's a black line through the SKU number leaving me guessing as to why we did not receive that in our order. Without the full set they're obviously useless to us! Not good business after it taking a full month to receive. "

2017-11-13

Great site for children's clothes

"I bought some clothes and a pair of shoes for my daughter. The clothes are beautiful and faithful to the website photos. The shoes didn't fit but the customer service is great and very quick to answer.
I would say the only point they need to improve is the speed on delivery although truth be told, they delivered within the schedule time but it would be just perfect if it was a little faster! On all, the experience was great and I recommend it!

2017-11-12

Im trying to rich them more then a week and no one replay me

"I feel like i felk on crooks
Im trying to get my money back but i dont know what more can i do

2017-11-12

Return/Refund of Xmas PJs

"I found and purchased some Xmas PJs and as soon I purchased I found some other ones on the same site I loved even more. They were able to refund my original purchase so I could purchase they other ones no problem. Great deals and great service! "

Great Customer Service

"I received a set of pajamas that did not fit, but PatPat accommodated me right away and issued me a refund without a question or hassle."

Great customer service

"Customer service is excellent with this company. The pajamas I ordered were not what I expected and one set was too small.
When I contacted the company they offered me a full refund and told me i did not need to return the pajamas.
Customer service was very helpful , always returning my emails in a timely manner!"

Great company

"I received my pajamas & they are great quality, unfortunately it didn’t fit. Emailed pat pat & customer service responded right away. I was instructed to keep my pajamas & received a FULL REFUND!!! WOW!!! Now that’s a great company!!! Thank you pat pat!!"

Share PatPat's store rating

PatPat is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PatPat is not a merchant member
PatPat does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!