Stores > PatPat

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.36/10 6.36/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.30/10 5.30/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.44/10 7.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.39/10 7.39/10
Voice your opinion! Review PatPat by clicking a star below.

Great customer service

"customer service is excellent with this company. The pajamas I ordered were too small. When I contacted the company they offered me a full refund and told me i did not need to return the pajamas. They have a a great company to work with, always returning my emails in a timely manner!"

Great Family PJs!!

"Pajamas were very good quality and arrived within suggested time frame; soft fabric, not too thin, good seams. Sizes run slightly small so order up a size (or maybe I just have a big Dutch family). Customer service was excellent. Would definitely purchase again. This was an affordable way to buy matching Christmas PJs for the family."

Adorable matching pajamas

"I bought adorable matching pjs for the family and they ended up being too big. I put in the return request and the company was gracious enough to not only refund my entire purchase but allow me to keep them anyway!! Great customer service. "

2017-11-11

Bad company i’ve ever known

"My order never comes. Don’t trust with all these cute stuffs"

Great product and service

"Easy ordering, great followup from the customer service reps in regards to shipping. Got the product and materials were well made. Very happy with this site find!"

Awesome Customer Service

"Although the order took time to arrive - customer service helped me through the entire way. Some items were not the correct size and they quickly resolved the issue. Customer service is TOP NOTCH. With this type of respect and consideration it makes you want to order and not worry. They are AWESOME!

Fabulous customer service!

"Wonderful customer service and greats products!"

2017-11-10

customer service lied and patpat refuse to pay back non delivered goods

"I orders goods on October the 2nd. They are still not delivered. The customer service lied to us saying that the goods were packed and ready to be shipped on October 19th, 26th, 27th, November 07th, 08th and 09th. They took our money and refuse to pay us back. It’s unacceptable."

Great service!

"I ordered the wrong size and PatPat was very accomadating with the refund. I would definitely order from them again. The items were great quality!!"

Great product!!

"Great product!! Even better customer service!!"

Great company

"I ordered some Halloween costumes but unfortunately they didn't make it on time. Patpat was great in their compensation and helping me resolve the issue. Highly recommend this company! "

Very Happy

"I have just received my 2nd order and am delighted with the items. The quality is excellent and the sizes are generous. I will definitely be ordering from PatPat again and would highly recommend you. Many thanks."

2017-11-09

I had a positive experience

"I ordered matching Christmas PJ's for my family of four. They did email me promptly stating that shipping was delayed and added a $10 coupon to my account.
I'll be honest that when ordering, you need to go up sizes-the sizes were not true to typical US sizes.
However, as far as customer service I have been impressed with their quick response time and their follow ups!

customer service is invisible

"i haven't seen my order yet, so it might be very well, but i tried to contact them via their 'contact us' form because i wanted to discuss something BEFORE my order shipped. absolutely not one response although i asked them to 'talk' to me about 9 times. today i received notice that my order had shipped. i have no idea how their return policies or problems structure will be because of this. wish i hadn't ordered from them."

2017-11-09

"This is a scam website!
I ordered September.Received in November. Never got a response when questioned what's going on via email. And now they won't respond for a return. The quality is very poor almost like plastic. Don't order from here. Also it come from China or Korea so good luck getting a hold of any customer service!

Share PatPat's store rating

PatPat is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PatPat is not a merchant member
PatPat does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!