224 N Comrie Ave
    Johnstown, NY USA
    12095

2018-09-09

"I am concerned as this store has gone down hill within one year. It looks as if you are going out of business - the displays are messy - the associates are less than friendly - I am terribly disappointed. I used to buy my suits for work here - now this store doesn't carry any business suits. The casual clothes are okay, but I have gotten my hands on seconds and need to look over each item before I purchase it. I am really disappointed in this store."

2018-08-22

"they have a lot of popular brands. and the prices are good."

2018-08-21

"The sales associate whom cashed me out was very sweet yet the other lady who had to get meChange was miserable and complely rude. I watched her also with a woman in front of me and just miserable. I’m not a picky person by no means but cmon that’s ridiculous. If you unsociable and rude go work behind a desk"

2018-08-21

"Disappointing today. The petite section is almost down to nothing."

Posted Aug-21-2018

“Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Your feedback is so important, as it will help us to improve the overall shopping experience. We’ll share this information with the appropriate team, and do our best to get this corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our guest services at 1-800-472-8437. ”

2018-08-15

"i shop on with coupons and items on sale because of income and tuesday is senior day you either use senior discount or coupons, you should be able to use both other stores senior discount comes off first then they take any coupons off that apply to your purchase jcpenny's is a great store with fantastic prices and high quality clothing"

2018-08-09

"Love the ladies that work at the Johnstown NY office. Extremely helpful and pleasant!!"

2018-07-27

"In the past I've enjoyed shopping there but the place was really a mess. I think it's due to the upcoming sale."

2018-07-08

"Staff very nice. Store is clean. Shoe department is a disorganized mess."

2018-06-24

"I have always enjoyed shopping at our local Peebles store for myself and for my family. Great values and merchandise make it fun to shop! Anything I find that is not available in my size or color can be ordered at the register or on my computer."

Posted Jun-26-2018

2018-06-20

"I can always find great deals on shoes and clothes, they always have lots of clearance. It's sometimes hard to look through the clearance because there is so much jam packed on the racks, but it's worth the time to search through it all. Everyone is always very friendly."

2018-05-13

"In general the store has improved in the last few months. It is less messy but it is still hard to check out during busy times and some but not all of the clerks are just unfriendly and unhhappy - like maybe they don't like working there."

2018-04-26

"You can’t teach an associate good customer service skills if the store manager doesn’t have them as well"

Posted Apr-26-2018

“Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We’re serious about providing exceptional customer service, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our Associates to get this corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our guest services at 1-800-472-8437. ”

2018-04-23

"Changing room floor was dusty. Afraid to change white clothes. Did not want to get them dirty."

2018-04-22

"The only reason I pulled up this survey was because I wanted to let you know that your Johnstown, New York store shoe department is horrendous. I don't know how anyone can make a selection. It looks like abomb hit it.You need to have more sales assocs in that store."

2018-04-07

"Was a very good experience and always go back love the store.. Just wish I could get approved for a pebbles credit card.."

Share Peebles, Johnstown, NY's store rating

Peebles, Johnstown, NY is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Peebles, Johnstown, NY is a merchant member
Peebles, Johnstown, NY participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,215 merchant members.