224 N Comrie Ave
    Johnstown, NY USA
    12095

2018-04-07

"Was a very good experience and always go back love the store.. Just wish I could get approved for a pebbles credit card.."

2018-03-23

"I have found a place to purchase nice quality baby gifts."

2018-03-07

"Employees were friendly while I was making my purchases only little thing is that the shoe department was a bit disorganized it was hard to find the right sneaker that was displayed ."

2018-03-06

"You always have everything I love!"

2018-03-05

Worst experience ever

"This store offered me their credit card to get a 15% discount on my purchase so I did, never receive the card and 3months later a bank call me saying that I owe $170 for the shoes I PAY $44.15 in the store."

StageAM from Peebles, Johnstown, NY has responded
Posted Mar-05-2018

“Thanks so much for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our store team and make sure this gets addressed. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our guest services at 1-800-743-8730. ”

2018-02-19

What happened?

"I just returned back to the 518 after being out of the country on business and I have never felt so inclined to write a review as I do now. I’ll be the first to admit that Peebles has always been disorganized store. It’s just the atmosphere I get. I have been to Troy, Rensselaer, Hudson, Johnstown.. they are all the same. However, I always chose to visit the Johnstown store because of the exceptional staff. The managers were always very knowledgeable and to the point. They were very honest when it comes to exclusions, deals and so on and so forth. Donna always helped me in the ladies department and was always very helpful and made me feel as if she enjoyed helping me. Now I have noticed she’s not there. Peebles is also my go to shop for my twin sons. Zach was always very accommodating in helping me find exactly what I needed. I am now also being told that he is no longer working for Peebles. The new manager is clueless and rarely ever has the ability to answer my questions. I miss the old Peebles. The store may seem a little bit cleaner so to speak but that’s about it. The employees are clueless and the store isn’t as inviting as it used to be. "

StageAM from Peebles, Johnstown, NY has responded
Posted Feb-20-2018

2018-02-11

"This last visit to Peebles there was a store clerk available. Most every visit I make there isn't a clerk visible. I can walk the store area and am lucky to find someone to wait on me. This truly is a draw back for me to shop here. If your store exists to sell items, maybe consider staff to wait on them."

2018-02-02

"The Gloversville store looked great! A wonderful improvement: inviting, clean, well-organized. So pleasant to shop there."

2018-01-30

"Used to love shopping here for home goods, intimates, Tops, coats. Now, feels very crowded and yet, hard to find what I like. Your coupons are great tho, but the cashiers poorly trained and every time I order online, they canNOT find my package! Have to wait forever!"

2018-01-17

"Very good except for the lack of cashiers"

2018-01-14

"I was shopping for a new top 7 some accessories to go with it & i could literally only find one thing i was interested in wearing & the accessories were less than Half of what they used to be & very picked overI was very disappointed this time. I do not like the way the store was remodeled & it is way too crowded"

2018-01-14

"Overall very good but not many employees available in women's"

2018-01-05

"There was one person cashing customers out while other associates were doing other things seeing the line forming. After a wait another came over and opened another register. All of my coupons would not work for my purchases. Very disappointed."

rbSTAGE from Peebles, Johnstown, NY has responded
Posted Jan-08-2018

“Thanks for letting us know about the issue you had with one of our offers. We appreciate customer feedback, even if we’re not meeting their expectations — it helps us a great deal in improving the shopping experience. We will share this information with the appropriate team and do our best to get it clarified and corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our guest services at 1-800-472-8437. We look forward to working with you so you’ll be comfortable shopping with us again. ”

2017-12-18

"Nice atmosphere very comfortable and such cute mirrors love this store sense I was younger"

2017-12-15

"Very good.. two issues, not many cashier's store is always cluttered, and not organized."

Share Peebles, Johnstown, NY's store rating

Peebles, Johnstown, NY is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Peebles, Johnstown, NY is a merchant member
Peebles, Johnstown, NY participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,438 merchant members.