110 Newtown Blvd
    Pocomoke City, MD USA

2018-08-10

"It was okay. It is a small store and crowded with items. The flow is not easy. More junky than other Peebles I have shopped."

2018-08-10

"I enjoy shopping at this store. Very fashionable, lots of quality products to choose from."

2018-08-10

"I enjoy shopping here. Unique products at good prices"

2018-08-06

"This store has been in our town for almost 20 years and it looks the same as when it opened. The carpets are threadbare, the fitting room smells, they could use a paint job and better lighting. It’s a good thing that the associates are very nice and we don’t have many other stores to choose from because by appearances only, I’d choose to shop somewhere else"

2018-07-27

"There is always a wide variety of clothing to choose from. I can always find something new on the racks every time I go in there! Love this store!"

2018-07-10

"I enjoy shopping here. Very fashionable and stylish and great bargains."

2018-06-21

"Friendly employees. Nice selection of items and good prices"

2018-06-17

"enjoy shopping here. always friendly and helpful"

2018-06-15

"I enjoy shopping this store. Their products are high quality but affordable, very nice selection of fashionable and stylish clothing and shoes."

Posted Jun-18-2018

2018-06-15

"I was so disappointed to learn that your stores are not carrying petite sizes. At least the two stores I visited on this day did not have petities. I was also disappointed in the selection of shoes in both stores."

Posted Jun-18-2018

“Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Your feedback is so important, as it will help us to improve the overall shopping experience. We’ll share this information with the appropriate team, and do our best to get this corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our guest services at 1-800-472-8437. ”

2018-05-28

"This was the second time in the past couple of months that your associate at checkout attempted to not honor my discount cards. I handed her the birthday discount coupon and a gift card that still had a balance. My purchase was on sale and she took of the $10 birthday. Gave me a total and I said, that's not right, what about my gift card that you are holding? She snapped back at me, do you know the balance on the card? Luckily I HAD saved the previous receipt (which by the way was from the store I was shopping at) when I told her the balance she then scanned the card. I was never thanked for shopping there. My last experience at this location was very similar and I mentioned it in my survey. At that time I thought I wouldn't shop at this location again. But, I did, and again I am disappointed. By the way, my wait in line to check out was not in a line. The two associates were busy in personal conversation about 15 feet from me and they both saw me. In addition, the associate that checked me out took a phone call, which I understand taking a business call, but chose not to ask the caller to hold and instead carried on a conversation during my time to check out. I do not think that store is worth my time to shop at anymore."

Posted May-29-2018

“Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We’re serious about providing exceptional customer service, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our Associates to get this corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our guest services at 1-800-472-8437. We sincerely hope to earn back your business.”

2018-05-25

"I enjoy shopping here. Associates make me feel welcome and valued."

2018-05-19

"I truly enjoyed it as always, keep up the good works."

2018-05-17

"I enjoy shopping at this store, very friendly associates; fashionable and stylish clothing, great prices"

2018-05-15

"love shopping this store. Many valuable items"

Share Peebles, Pocomoke City, MD's store rating

Peebles, Pocomoke City, MD is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Peebles, Pocomoke City, MD is a merchant member
Peebles, Pocomoke City, MD participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.