110 Newtown Blvd
    Pocomoke City, MD USA

2018-06-15

"I enjoy shopping this store. Their products are high quality but affordable, very nice selection of fashionable and stylish clothing and shoes."

Posted Jun-18-2018

2018-06-15

"I was so disappointed to learn that your stores are not carrying petite sizes. At least the two stores I visited on this day did not have petities. I was also disappointed in the selection of shoes in both stores."

Posted Jun-18-2018

“Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Your feedback is so important, as it will help us to improve the overall shopping experience. We’ll share this information with the appropriate team, and do our best to get this corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our guest services at 1-800-472-8437. ”

2018-05-28

"This was the second time in the past couple of months that your associate at checkout attempted to not honor my discount cards. I handed her the birthday discount coupon and a gift card that still had a balance. My purchase was on sale and she took of the $10 birthday. Gave me a total and I said, that's not right, what about my gift card that you are holding? She snapped back at me, do you know the balance on the card? Luckily I HAD saved the previous receipt (which by the way was from the store I was shopping at) when I told her the balance she then scanned the card. I was never thanked for shopping there. My last experience at this location was very similar and I mentioned it in my survey. At that time I thought I wouldn't shop at this location again. But, I did, and again I am disappointed. By the way, my wait in line to check out was not in a line. The two associates were busy in personal conversation about 15 feet from me and they both saw me. In addition, the associate that checked me out took a phone call, which I understand taking a business call, but chose not to ask the caller to hold and instead carried on a conversation during my time to check out. I do not think that store is worth my time to shop at anymore."

Posted May-29-2018

“Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We’re serious about providing exceptional customer service, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our Associates to get this corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our guest services at 1-800-472-8437. We sincerely hope to earn back your business.”

2018-05-25

"I enjoy shopping here. Associates make me feel welcome and valued."

2018-05-19

"I truly enjoyed it as always, keep up the good works."

2018-05-17

"I enjoy shopping at this store, very friendly associates; fashionable and stylish clothing, great prices"

2018-05-15

"love shopping this store. Many valuable items"

2018-05-04

"I enjoy shopping this store."

2018-04-30

"Incredible .Buenos precios ,muy amables..regresaria hacer comprar Tora vez"

2018-04-22

"I enjoy shopping here. Good quality products at a fair price"

2018-04-16

"The sales people are friendly and very helpful when you are looking for clothing for a special occasion."

2018-03-31

"Always enjoy my experience there and satisfied"

2018-03-28

"Do the Company only put Stage reviews online? Why not all the stores if not? I just answered all these questions and you only wanted the information to set up another one of your stores. Pebbles is a great store..SHOWCASE THEM ALSO."

2018-03-26

"The associates were very friendly... I was looking for some items for spring, short sleeves, capris etc, but not much in yet. However, they usually have a good selection.... Picked up a couple of items from the extensive clearance rack. Great prices with a 25% off coupon.... Love to shop here!"

2018-03-07

"I have been a member of the over 50 club for years. The checkout associate asked if I wanted a store credit card, I responded no. She began to rattle off all the advantages and how I could charge and then just pay with the cash I was using today. She was extremely pushy and I didn't appreciate it. She went on to say many more coupons, etc. would come to my home if I would get the card, several times I thanked her and declined. As I got outside I realized she never gave me my receipt. I re-entered the store, she had left her post. Another associate asked if she could assist, I said the girl who checked me out did not give me my receipt. They called her to the front, she stated, that I had left so quickly she could not give me the receipt and coupon that I had coming. I did not leave that quickly. I found it odd that someone who made comments about my getting more store coupons, neglected to giveme the one I had coming. I can appreciate that your store wants more people to have their store card, and maybe you are currently offering associates a reward for getting people to sign up. But when a customer declines, the associate should leave it at that. Nagging customers is not good for business. I will use my coupon, but at the peebles, in Onley, not the one in Pocomoke, MD where I made the purchase. I will probably take a break from them, I will remember Shacarolyn and make it a point not to have her check me out in the future."

Posted Mar-07-2018

Share Peebles, Pocomoke City, MD's store rating

Peebles, Pocomoke City, MD is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Peebles, Pocomoke City, MD is a merchant member
Peebles, Pocomoke City, MD participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,436 merchant members.