817 E Atlantic St
    South Hill, VA USA

2018-06-11

"I love shopping at Peebles. On our way from NC to VA, I always try to stop and shop. Love the variety of products."

2018-06-10

"I could have drove home a couple of times and back before I got waited on. Crazy how long I stood to be waited on. I was just about to walk out when the sales person showed up. you need more help in the store"

2018-06-09

"The store experience was very nice, would definitly recommend this store."

2018-06-07

"I WAS NOT TREATED FAIRLY WITH MY BIRTHDAY CARD OF $20.00 because i had to pay for my two purchases which was not to;d to me on Friday and the store was so busy with"

Posted Jun-07-2018

“Thanks for letting us know about the issue you had with one of our offers. We appreciate customer feedback, even if we’re not meeting their expectations — it helps us a great deal in improving the shopping experience. We will share this information with the appropriate team and do our best to get it clarified and corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our guest services at 1-800-472-8437. ”

2018-05-31

"I just want to say that my associate, Nora, was very helpful and very pleasant. She stayed with me until she found what I was seeking."

Posted Jun-01-2018

“Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your positive shopping experience! We appreciate the feedback, and will be glad to share the good news with our Associate. Be sure to let us know if there’s anything we can do to improve your overall shopping experience. We value your opinion, and hope to see you again soon! ”

2018-04-29

"I enjoy shopping at this location. They carry great items and staff are very friendly. I just wished they carried more choices in jeans and pants in the size 42"

2018-04-27

"Sales associate taught me how to pull up coupons on my phone."

2018-04-25

"Excellent experience great store would recommend"

2018-04-20

"It was okay. The manager in the jewelry department was very rude and didn’t bother to speak"

2018-04-17

"I love shopping at stage store I can find what I need most of the time and I like the store discounts and store coupons"

2018-04-16

"I just love Jasmine, sales associate in cosmetics, she is always very professional, cheerful, and very patient with all her customers. She takes time to listen to your wants & needs. I love shopping in cosmetics in fact, all the sales associates in the Beauty/Cosmetic department are excellent & keep a very clean organized area."

Posted Apr-17-2018

2018-04-14

"Very nice store manager made sure I got what I needed cause couldn't get it on line"

2018-03-30

"I love the store. BUT, it is confusing as to what discounts you are getting or can use. It is frustrating when you get to the register and are told you can not use a certain discount you have. I had a gift card that I was told I could not use along with a discount. Some jewerly tables were confusing. I was going to get a bracelet that I interrupted as to being half off, but was told I had to buy two to get half off on one, which was not what the sign said. I did see that sign on other tables. So I did not get it. Went to another store and bought a bracelet. With the Peebles discounts that we get, it is very frustrating to have to read the fine print in order to tell what you can not use it toward. Either give a discount on everything or don't. Make it easy."

Posted Mar-30-2018

2018-03-14

"I have responded earlier in this survey."

2018-03-11

"Great selections for the cost"

Share Peebles, South Hill, VA's store rating

Peebles, South Hill, VA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Peebles, South Hill, VA is a merchant member
Peebles, South Hill, VA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,436 merchant members.