Stores > Perfect Memorials

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.45/10 9.45/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.66/10 7.66/10
Voice your opinion! Review Perfect Memorials by clicking a star below.
2017-10-31

Disappointed

"I've ordered from Perfect Memorials before & was thrilled with the quality of their products. When my daughters dog she'd had for 15 years passed, naturally I ordered from them. The engraving on the pet memorial was incorrect (it was supposed to read "We Love YOU" ... not "WE Love YO") which was so embarrassing and mortifying; I couldn't exactly give THIS to my heartbroken daughter to place on the grave of her beloved pet! I also purchased an engraved pendant (which turned out beautifully!) but the chain I ordered to go with it was not included - all highly disappointing. I would give a lower rating if it weren't for the company's customer service and prompt resolution to both matters."

2017-10-22

Perfect Memorial

"Our beloved pet passed away on Thursday and we were having him cremated. We found the perfect urn for our pet. We placed the order on Friday afternoon. The Urn was delivered to our doorstep on Sunday afternoon. We were shocked at how quick and easy everything was. The ease of ordering, the price, the quality - everything was much more than we expected. Thank you for helping to make a very difficult week much easier for us. We have recommended Perfect Memorials to our Vet for others who need this type of service! "

2017-10-18

Mom

"I could not have chosen a better place to buy my mom's urn. It was delivered on time for giving them a short notice of when the Memorial Service was. Thank you."

2017-10-12

Just right

"excellent quality, quick shipping and wonderful selection. A source worth returning to "

2017-10-10

Wonderful, Beautiful

"Wonderful experience, especially through this time. Thank you "

2017-10-06

Plaque for urn

"I liked the plaque the problem I'm having is that someone emailed me saying they couldn't use the pic cuz it would be blurry so I sent another clearer pic thing they were going to use the second pic. When it can they used the first pic and it was blurry could of been allot clearer. So I'm not sure how to fix this but if some one could get back to me if it can be fixed."

2017-10-01

Everything was exactly like I ordered.

"The urn was even better than what the picture showed and also much better than what the funeral home had to offer."

2017-09-27

Very Upset with this company and the way they handled things

"I ordered a medium weeping angel urn with engraving and photo of my father whom passed away from cancer in November last year. They told me that the medium size urn I wanted when I asked the size of it they said it would be the size about a softball. When I got the urn it was no where near the size of a softball it was a size of a basketball! The urn is very pretty other then I was told the wrong size but that is okay I guess. Anyways I got this urn for my mom because she told me just a few weeks ago that she didn't keep none of my dad's ashes that she only got me and my two brothers some. But she said she wished she would have. So that is why I bought this urn to surprise her and I was gonna give her some of my ashes I had so she would have some. Now the whole problem with this is that when you get a engraving on this urn you don't get to see a preview of it no matter if you got just words or words and a photo. But they told me "IF" the photo didn't work they would email me or call me or both! I DID NOT receive anything from them but the day I got my urn with the plaque, The wording on the plaque was done right! The photo on the plaque was suppose to be of my father, It was "another man" and no where near looking nothing like my dad!. I was furious, heart broken, emotional and so on! Thank God, I didn't have that sent to my mother! I called the company up as soon as I saw it and told them about it and that's when they told me the photo I emailed to them with my order was to small. I said okay and I got no email or call about it was to small! So since it was to small as you say, you took it upon yourself to put another man's photo on my dad's plaque and send it to me? SERIOUSLY..... I paid right at $200 for all this and all I got was, I am sorry onetime, a new plaque done the right way the 2nd time around and they only refunded me $10 that was for shipping! SERIOUSLY.... This company should of refunded me not only the shipping but also for the whole amount of the plaque and engraving! This company has very poor customer service and lack of respect! I still can't believe this has happened and it was like no big deal to them!"

2017-09-26

Perfection

"I was really stressing over finding an affordable urn that was big enough for my very large brother and yet it had to be elegant and well made. When I started my search it was with a heavy heart and overwhelming grief from losing my brother and then you add in stress on top of that because all the extra large urns I could find were to costly because my brother had no insurance and I was paying for all expenses out of my pocket. Then I found perfect memorials while searching online. I found a beautiful urn big enough for my brother and it was so elegant and to my surprise so affordable.I highly recommend you give Perfect Memorials a chance. "

2017-09-26

Fast Service! Quality Product - Perfect to have on mantle to honor my best friend

"Great Selection - Easy to use - Fast Shipping."

2017-09-19

Very happy Customer

"We ordered a cross necklace to hold ashes. It was beautiful and the engraving on the back was well done. We received is quickly in the mail in nice packing and a beautiful box. We would order from this site again."

2017-09-15

Helped a broken heart

"I ordered an urn for my old pug that had to be put to sleep. It arrived so quickly and looks so beautiful. I was a little disappointed that the engraving was a laser cut sticker you have to attach yourself, but it still looks very nice. I also ordered a necklace to keep some ashes in and love it, my family loved it to and we are ordering one for everyone. "

2017-09-06

Absolutely Amazing

"Urn was exactly as shown and arrived faster than expected. There were no misspelled words, etc. Brought tears to my eyes the beauty of the entire shipment.

2017-09-05

"Lost my uncle unexpectedly last December. He didn't have a will, life insurance, wife, children nothing, so his sisters and one of nieces stepped up to help. It has been hard and we has a family believe it's time, and financially, so we looked up some places to find an urn and found this website. I'm super satisfied, and the prices weren't bad either, plus we received it pretty quickly!"

2017-09-04

Not what I expected

"It looked like a great product online. I thought the name and "engraving" was going to be on the actual urn. Nope it was on a 3m sticker that started peeling off the third day I had it. As a product for a loved one I was very disappointed with the quality. Will never be ordering from this company again. "

Share Perfect Memorials's store rating

Perfect Memorials is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Perfect Memorials is not a merchant member
Perfect Memorials does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!