Stores > Premiertutoring.com
  • Premiertutoring Premiertutoring.com Elite Status

Customer service: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
Voice your opinion! Review Premiertutoring.com by clicking a star below.
2017-10-31

My son’s journey

"I got my son a Chemistry tutor and a Biology tutor when he was a high school freshman because he was about to fail both classes. A few semesters later, he is being considered for advanced placement in both."

2017-10-23

An honor

"Being tutored by the brilliant professionals that Premier Tutoring assigned me has been an absolute honor and has motivated and invigorated me to push on with my college education."

2017-10-11

Superb tutor

"Jessica, my Anatomy tutor, is one of the best educators I have met."

2017-10-06

Results

"GPA improvement of 1.7 in a single quarter is a result I didn’t even dream of. I can’t thank Premier Tutoring enough."

2017-09-26

Understanding Math

"My niece is a high school freshman and lives with my family. I don’t have the time to help her with Math which is hard for her so I got her a Premier Tutor. A month or so later, Math is no longer the challenge it used to be."

2017-09-12

From B to A

"I knew my daughter had it in her but just needed a bit of help to become an A student. Premier Tutoring got her there."

Progress

"My daughter got held back a year and I knew I needed to take some action. We’ve been with Premier Tutoring for a few months now and her teachers are reporting significant progress. A burden has been lifted from my shoulders."

2017-09-10

Trigonometry is not a nightmare anymore!

"I’m not that good at Math and trigonometry was a total nightmare for me. A friend recommended Premier Tutoring and I am quickly getting the hang of it!"

Online Piano Tutoring

"I didn’t know if this would work by my tutor from premiertutoring.com taught me some great things about playing the piano and I know I’m improving thanks to her."

I appreciate the help!

"I had booked a date from my GRE exam, but I wasn’t prepared. My tutor Greg got me through it with a lot of dedication and support."

A highly qualified tutor

"The tutor that was appointed to us was very patient with my son and helped him overcome his aversion to Biology caused by a very strict and demanding teacher at school."

Great!

"I was a bit skeptical about online tutoring at first, but the Premier Tutoring team has showed me that this is something that can be of great benefit to my children."

Awesome

"I’ve recommended Premier Tutoring to all of my friends already!"

Spanish

"It was important for me that my daughter learnt a second language while still at school and the 1-on-1 tutoring has really helped her Spanish speaking and writing skills."

ESL help

"I’m an ESL student and I loved using premiertutoring.com to make my English skills better."

Share Premiertutoring.com's store rating

Premiertutoring.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Premiertutoring.com is a merchant member
Premiertutoring.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.