Stores > Premiertutoring.com
  • Premiertutoring Premiertutoring.com Elite Status

Customer service: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
Voice your opinion! Review Premiertutoring.com by clicking a star below.

Helped me succeed.

"I needed additional tutoring to pass some of my college exams and Premier Tutoring really came through for me."

Unrivaled

"Really great tutors and a great setup."

1410 on my SAT!

"I am a top student, but I don’t think I could have gotten my 1410 score without the help of my Premier Tutoring tutor Tiffany! I simply can’t thank her enough."

National Merit Scholarship

"My son took the PSAT in his sophomore year of high school while being tutored on premiertutoring.com. His scores were outstanding and got him into the National Merit Scholarship Program."

Thanks!

"A satisfied customer here, thank you for the hard work and dedication!"

Great choice

"A family friend recommended premier tutoring for my son and I’m very happy I gave them a shot."

Great flexibility

"The reason I selected Premier Tutoring for my daughter was the flexibility and efficiency of one-on-one tutoring sessions."

Finally tutors with credentials

"I’m aMarketing Major and I was looking for some online tutoring, but most tutors I could find were outrageously unqualified. That’s why I was flabbergasted with the actual credentials and academic pedigree of the tutors that were assigned to me on premiertutoring.com. Priceless service!"

An exemplary employer

"I really needed a part-time job while working on my MBA and Premier Tutoring was the perfect solution that allowed me to use my skills and knowledge while putting some money in my pocket. Everybody on the team was nice and friendly. "

Top-notch tutoring

"Premier Tutoring provided me and my family with flawless service. Will recommend to friends and family with pleasure."

Chemistry, Biology and Physics tutoring

"We got 3 different tutors for my son on this 3 science subjects he was struggling with. All 3 tutors are great and he is finally excited about going to school prepared and with confidence."

Homeschooling

"I’m a stay-at-home mom and my husband and I decided on homeschooling, but dealing with state curriculum standards and lesson plans was kind of too much for me. Premier Tutoring has been an immense help and I would have given up without them! "

Superb results

"I’m very ambitious about my son’s education and when I became a customer of Premier Tutoring, I wanted results. They delivered in a big way on all subjects I hired tutors for."

2017-09-08

Online tutoring as it should be!

"The title says it all…..."

2017-09-07

OLSAT tutoring

"It was very important for my daughter to perform well on her OLSAT this year, because we wanted her to gain admission to a better academic program. The tutor from premiertutoring.com really helped her shine and we are very happy with her new placement."

Share Premiertutoring.com's store rating

Premiertutoring.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Premiertutoring.com is a merchant member
Premiertutoring.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.