Stores > Premiertutoring.com
  • Premiertutoring Premiertutoring.com Elite Status

Customer service: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
Voice your opinion! Review Premiertutoring.com by clicking a star below.

Perfection

"This has been one of the best customer experiences for me in a long time. Perfect all the way through. "

Lucky to find them

"I don’t remember how I discovered the website, but I’m glad I did because it has proven to be a life-saver."

Overcoming challenges

"My son has dyscalculia and finding a tutor was starting to seem like an impossible task. Luckily a family friend recommended premiertotoring.com. They put a lot of effort into securing a Math tutor that actually know how to handle it."

The best tutor

"Premier Tutoring assigned my son an amazing tutor with a UCLA degree and his college performance is off the charts now."

Efficient staff

"Finding a suitable tutor was a huge problem for me. I tried a few services that wasted my time and didn’t care about what I wanted. Premier Tutoring were the only ones that actually listened to me and found me a suitable tutor to suit me, not them."

100% satisfied

"I’m so happy with my experiences with Premier Tutoring that I just had to come here and praise them!"

Significant improvement

"When I got my son Premier Tutoring, him not being held back would have been a success. The past six months with our tutors have turned him into a solid B student."

Simply great!

"Premier Tutoring makes parenting easier. "

Got rid of stress

"College has been extremely stressful for me and I was having trouble keeping up but having tutors work with me individually allowed me to catch up where I was lagging behind."

Astonishing results

"I didn’t believe that my daughter’s poor GPA could actually improve, but tried premiertutoring.com anyway and the results were quick to follow."

Great Value For Money

"Keeping in mind the qualifications and abilities of the MCAT tutor that was assigned to me, Premier Tutoring is an absolute bargain."

Recommendation

"I recommend using this website to get a tutor for anything out there since I’ve been using them for quite some time now and I’m very happy with my achievements."

2017-09-03

Exactly what my daughter needed

"My daughter had trouble with her Chemistry classes but my motherly instinct told me she had the capacity to understand it, but was just locked up. That’s why I researched all kinds of tutoring options and landed on Premier Tutoring. It was the perfect decision for her."

Great tutors!

"We got tutors from premiertutors.com for our son in 3 different subjects and each one proved to be dedicated, hard-working and talented. We are really amazing with the level of professionalism displayed by those young people and we are very grateful."

We are amazed!

"The allocated Physics tutor really blew our son’s mind. He used to be failing at it and now he’s talking about radiation and atoms all day long. It really sparked his interest and now he can’t get enough of it."

Share Premiertutoring.com's store rating

Premiertutoring.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Premiertutoring.com is a merchant member
Premiertutoring.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.