345 reviews

Shipping & packaging: 9.58/10
Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.69/10
2018-05-17

Fanstastic service and great product

"Twice within a month we've ordered banners from Printastic. When we had production questions they were immediately answered and the banners shipped the next day as promised. The banners are of very high quality and look great - a tremendous value product with great service. Highly recommended!"

2018-05-17

Great durable pole banners.

"We've been ordering from Printastic for more than a year now. When it comes to pricing on the dual sided pole banners they are very competitive. The banners have been a great addition to our marketing efforts. In addition, every time I have had to contact customer service they have been very courteous, helpful and prompt in correcting any problems. "

2018-05-15

Excellent Product, Quick Delivery.

"I ordered my banner on a Monday, it arrived in the morning on the following Thursday. My banner was beautifully printed. I was worried about the resolution, that image would be blurry, but the printing job was nice and crisp. Beautiful! "

2018-05-13

Perfect!

"It was so easy to order and everything arrive better than expected. Thank you!"

Highly recommended

"I ordered my daughter’s bday banner here and it arrived pretty fast. They forgot to put a grommel at one corner so we called and they sent one right away! Now that’s good quality service for you. We loved the outcome of the banner, very good quality. I will order here again."

school banner order

"Easy to upload image for school. Customer service and chat were helpful in finishing order as needed. Order arrived on time as promised. Price quote was very reasonable. "

Fantastic results

"After going to Staples and Kinko's without any help to make a graduation banner for our son (including several hours of my time working with their "online" custom services, I was frustrated with their problems finding/ sizing/ laying out a simple banner. I found Printastic online, set up what I wanted EASILY without drama or hours of frustration trying to become a graphic designer and received a beautiful banner just as I had ordered within 2 days AND FOR LESS MONEY THAN EITHER OTHER "CUSTOM" SERVICE (WHICH WOULD HAVE COST ALMOST TWICE AS MUCH). Thank you Printastic for getting a beautiful banner in full color with clear 24" logos, within a VERY short time and at a very reasonable cost. We will be using you again in the future and recommending you to everyone I can tell about your service."

Wonderful first experience

"I accidentally stumbled upon this site when I was looking to print some banners and we could not be happier. The process was incredibly easy and all of the information I needed was easy to find, and we got our order in 4 days! The prices and the experience could not have been better. We're planning on ordering even more now knowing we can get them much easier than before!"

2018-05-10

Fast, quality service

"I rarely leave reviews but was very impressed with their fast turnaround time, excellent quality and communication at a great price. I had an outdoor banner made in a day and it arrived the following day. It looks fantastic. It made a lot of people stop and take a look. I will be a repeat customer should the need arise. Thank you."

2018-05-09

Great service starting from the very 1st phone call! Received our banners today and they are AMAZING!! :-) Thank you!

"Received our banners today and they are AMAZING!! Super happy with the quality of the vinyl and graphics...and they arrived almost a week before we expected them!!

Thank you, Printastic! :-)

2018-05-08

Great Quality Outdoor Banners

"First time using Printastic, but I'll definitely be back in the future. Their Youtube videos showing the quality of the banners were very helpful. The prices were affordable, the shipping was very fast and the quality of the printed banners is fantastic. I love to look at them. "

2018-05-08

Great Quality and Prices

"Received my order within 3 business day, as promised. This is the cheapest I have found anywhere for such amazing quality banners. I was also able to design my banner anyway I liked with ease. THANK YOU! You have a very satisfied customer. I have already referred you to several other interested customers."

2018-05-07

Fabulous!

"Found printastic with a google search and pricing looked reasonable to try our first double sided banner printing. They were helpful and, with a simple text box sharing our city requirements for wind flaps, grommets, etc., they completed the order to specs. It looks wonderful and we will be using them in the future for similar work."

2018-05-04

Simply Awesome!

"Highly recommended! Quick and painless transaction and offered excellent advice in helping us determine which banner would work best for our application. They turned out GREAT! Everyone loved them! "

2018-05-03

Great work, very timely

"I placed my order for a custom 3'x3' banner and specified grommets on the top. i submitted a jpg file to be used. What I got back was perfect and looks great. The grommets were where I wanted and my order was perfect. I received a tracking number when it was shipped and delivery was right on time. The box was in perfect condition when it arrived. I think I paid a fair price and will definitely consider using Printastic.com again."

Share Printastic.com's store rating