Stores > Printastic.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.90/10 9.90/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10
Voice your opinion! Review Printastic.com by clicking a star below.
2017-12-06

Great Prices and Turnaround Time!

"User friendly website, great prices and turnaround time! Thank you!"

Great Service and Easy Website

"Our company has used Printastic's services on various occasions. Their site is easy to use, they have great prices, and the product itself has never let us down. Time and time again, we have received customer service that is above and beyond the norm. We love Printastic and their staff. "

Banners

"All the staff I interacted with through Printastic were fantastic! They care about the design you submit for review and give detailed feedback. The quality of the printing and materials used were also great! Will continue to use Printastic for any future needs and highly recommend for other businesses/personal use! "

2017-12-02

Excellent Banners, Excellent Customer Service!

"Recently purchased 4 banners for a black friday sale, They did a great job and shipped very quickly. I have ordered banners from many different companies and printastic is by far the best banners i have seen. Highly recommend!"

2017-11-28

Great Banners, Great quality

"I ordered two full color, 18oz, hemmed banners with grommets for our yearly fall event. They were spectacular, in terms of the color quality, the material quality, the workmanship quality and the wearability. We're in seattle, the signs were up for a month in some good rain and winds, and yet they held up fine. We have every expectation we can re-use these signs for many years."

2017-11-28

Amazing quality and detail!

"Our facility needed to have several wall banners to add to the character, feel, and the overall theme of the gym. The banners are the perfect fit of providing a message and a polished look. "

2017-11-23

Exceeded expectations

"Everything about the process was flawless... from designing to purchasing to delivery. This is how a business should be run. I will never go to another place for banners. THANK YOU!"

2017-11-21

Printastic is amazing!

"Steve and the Printastic team went above and beyond to ensure that we received the perfect sign for our development sites!
We are very pleased.

2017-11-16

Printastic is always a winner!

"Printastic never disappoints! Their banners are always of the highest quality, delivered in a very timely manner and have the best prices around. Their customer service is always willing and ready to answer any questions promptly. 100% satisfied customer!"

2017-11-09

Superior Quality, Excellent Service, Competitive Price

"We just received a bulk order of Reflective and High Tack stickers from Printastic and wanted to send you a quick note to express our satisfaction. You greatly exceeded my expectations on this order and I plan to return for additional products as well. From start to finish this has very literally been the best experience I have had with any printer, including Online and Local companies. Here is a summarized list of why I am so pleased with your service:
Superb navigability of your website, extremely easy end-user experience.
The fact that it retained my order over a 3-day span was very helpful.
I received a phone call to confirm the specifications of the order to ensure satisfaction.
The quality of the product ( Reflective and High- Tac Stickers) was exactly as expected
The trim was precise, the text very clear and produced on easy to use sticker back sheets.
The Price point was incredible when compared with the local printer that we had used in the past.
Very expedient production and delivery.
Thank you very much!
- Jenna Marie Tedesco
- Manager of Operations at Got Sun Go Solar Inc
- Web Developer/Graphic Designer/owner - My Geek Lady

2017-11-05

Beyond Happy Customer!

"I ordered a backdrop for my grandson's first birthday party and it is AMAZING! This company makes quality products at inexpensive prices! I would highly recommend Printastic.com."

Very pleased

"My new banners arrived yesterday and they came out just the way I wanted them to, with nice black grommets and matte finish. I really like the process that let's you know if your images are high enough resolution prior to ordering, and the online chat assured me that I was ordering the product I wanted."

Great experience

"Loved the website, especially the immediate proof with real-time feedback about the print quality of my photo. Terrific product, competitive price, very fast shipping! "

Awesome Banners!

"This is 2nd banner our Soap Box Derby organization has ordere. It is a 3' x 8' banner of our website / facebook cover photo. The 1st banner we ordered last year was a 7' x 10' banner of a photo of our derby track that we use as a photo back drop for our booth at special events. The quality of the graphics is amazing. The ordering process and shipping is the best we have seen for this type of product. "

2017-10-31

Wonderful!

"It looked exactly like I wanted. The material was more than adequate for the application. And it came on time. I would definitely use Printastic again.

David Lamoureux

Share Printastic.com's store rating

Printastic.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Printastic.com is not a merchant member
Printastic.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!