Stores > Printastic.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.53/10 9.53/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.86/10 9.86/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.62/10 9.62/10
Voice your opinion! Review Printastic.com by clicking a star below.
2018-02-15

Easy and Affordable

"Design was easy on the website and I am please with the results."

2018-02-15

Awesome Job

"Delivery was fast, quality was superb! "

2018-02-14

Great place, pass the word

"Very easy and thorough website to use. Very friendly, helpful, and accommodating over the phone. Fantastic customer service. Great size and selection of products. Competitive prices. Excellent delivery and tracking. All three large prints (6'x8') came out just as expected. It was a pleasure to work with these folks (kind of rare these days). We will definitely be return customers and I am passing on the word. "

2018-02-13

Excellent Product, Service and Quality

"I'm a graphic designer by trade and Printastic made this so easy. Their customer service was outstanding and the turnaround time was very quick will definitely be using them again. Quality of product was great! When compared to other banner vendors that I have used I have payed more than double the price. Great work I highly recommend them.
Sharon M

2018-02-13

Excellent Quality!

"I have ordered from printastic the last several months. Every time I receive an exceptional product for a great price. I appreciate the multiple finishing touches they offer at no additional cost (colored grommets, finished edges with specific grommet placement, and various banner finishes). I have recommended them to others who are satisfied with the service as well. The shipping and printing is always timely and never damaged. Great company and products!"

2018-02-06

Great Product and Customer Service

"Printastic worked with us at the last minute to provide an amazing product in the fast timeframe at a great price. Will definitely be working with them in the future for my printing needs! "

2018-02-05

Very Satisfied

"I am really happy with the quality of the magnets I ordered. The upload process was easy and shipping was fast."

2018-01-27

Great service!

"Good product, easy to design and customize!"

2018-01-19

Solid Printing Solution

"Very intuitive and simple to use online ordering system. Easy to create your own design online or upload your own image to their system. I had a product question which was answered via email within the hour. Received notification that my signs shipped on the same day as order was placed. Received at my warehouse several days before expected. Quality of signs was exactly as I expected. I would not hesitate to recommend Printastic to others or use again myself."

2018-01-13

Great company

"Love my sign, great delivery"

2018-01-11

Awesome Sign! Awesome Service!

"Easy to work with to design the sign on the website. Great quality of workmanship and fast service! Enough said. Would definitely use this company again."

2017-12-29

I'm will be buying more!

"I needed a Christmas present for my son this year 2017. We are together in a business of building custom off road vehicles and I decided to buy his a large banner with our logo to be displayed in his fabrication shop. So after looking at several other web sites for a banner I elected to go with Printastic.com and I could not be more happy. Minutes after placing my order I received a phone call from a representative from Printastic.com to verify that the dimensions I had placed in my order were correct and that I had not made a mistake. My order shipped super fast and was very well packaged.
Upon unpacking the my new banner my son and I were amazed in the quality of the material used and the sharpness of the printing. We both decided that we need to get some more items printed to advertise our business. Great Company!

2017-12-21

Political Banners

"Order was placed easily and shipment was received within 5 days. Very happy with the service and product quality."

2017-12-19

Amazeballs!!!!

"Amazingly fast! Easy to order and the quality is great! Banners were tied to a Christmas Parade float and withstood wind, rain and sleet. Will be able to use again next year for sure!!!"

2017-12-13

Fast, Excellent Service

"Printastic is absolutely remarkably. I have designed my own banners and unloaded a file and have also used their designs. In all cases, the banners looked fantastic, arrived quickly, and you can' t beat the price. I will always use Printastic."

Share Printastic.com's store rating

Printastic.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Printastic.com is not a merchant member
Printastic.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!