Stores > Puma
  • Puma

Product & services pricing Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.71/10 0.71/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.42/10 0.42/10
Voice your opinion! Review Puma by clicking a star below.
2017-12-10

returns

"It is horrible when you ask for a return label they said take two to three days to to send on your email so if you buy something from them you better make sure you don't have to return it "

2017-12-01

They **** and ignore customers

"I bought some fenty boots from them which are EXPENSIVE AF and when I got them the sole was unattached from the gum. I returned them quick and I still haven’t got my money back it’s been 3 1/2 weeks. They stopped responding to my emails after I sent them my tracking number which they asked for. Been ignoring 4 of my messaged now. I will never recommend puma to anyone ever. I love Rihanna with all my heart but forreal puma customer service is TRASH "

2017-11-26

NEVER PURCHASE!!

"Puma.com is a dirty business! I had ordered 2 of the same shirts in different colors and they were both to big. After mailing them back on August 18, 2017, and 20-30 phone calls I’ve still not received my money back! The last time I had contacted them November 3, they said too much time has gone by for them to even do anything now! Never again! BEWARE!"

2017-11-22

PUMA NIGHTMARE!! BEWARE

"Spent over $150 only to receive the wrong sneakers received my return on 10/12/2017 and still have not gotten a credit posted to my VISA account. I will never purchase a Puma product again!!

2017-10-17

$400 stolen from me by PUMA

"PUMA sent me the wrong item. I returned it with all tags attached in all original packaging. I called customer service 4 times over a 2 month period and have been told numerous conflicting stories about my return. I have been promised a refund 4 times and still have not received it.

Moreover, when I filed a chargeback with my credit card issuer, PUMA actually fought the chargeback even though they had received my return through the use of their own shipping label showing tracking information!

PUMA uses FEDEX SMARTPOST for returns. I was told by a FEDEX agent that these labels NEVER show complete tracking because the shipments are done in bulk and individual packages are NOT scanned on delivery.

PUMA responded to my card issuer by LYING about the transaction - now I don't have the merchandise OR my money back.

I will never trust this company again.

2017-10-13

DON'T BUY IN WWW.PUMA.COM, they wont send you the products and wont give you REFUND

"I made an order on September 19th, it was about 67 dollars, not much because it was shoes for my baby girl but still its my money, so after 2 weeks of not receiving nothing I started to worry, I went on the website to check my order and it said it was ''cancelled''. I send an email to the customer service and they said it was cancelled and I would receive my refund in 3-5 business days. Never received it, I checked with my bank and didn't have the money back.
I wrote them back and they said they never made the charge on my credit card, which was a lie because I checked my bank statement and it was charged, also checked with my bank and they told me it was charged.

So I just want to let people know that PUMA website is a fraud, they stay with the money and dont send the products. I would have never imagined a company so big being so

Really disappointed!

#PUMAWEBSITEROBBEDMYMONEY #PUMAWEBSITEISAFRAUD

2017-09-28

NO REFUND!!

"I am extremely disappointed in Puma’s customer service. I recently placed an order for the Fenty creepers and never received them in the mail. I contacted you guys and my case was reviewed and approved for a refund as I did not want another item shipped to me again to avoid same scenario. I called back 3 days later and the person said it will take 3-5 business days to process. It’s been TWO WEEKS now since I first contacted you guys and I haven’t received an email or anything in regards to my refund! I’ve never waited this long for a refund. The most would be 5 business days. This is absolutely ridiculous! I am now forced to contact my bank to see if they can reverse the transaction. This is a lot of hassle to get back MY $184.00 and no product! Disappointed!

2017-09-23

Dont order from this site!!!

"Customer service and management will lie about you order that take two week to ship and 4 weeks to process refunds!i was told my order was cancelled because the items was out stock 5 days after i placed it.i ask why they stated item out stock and card declined,which was a lie!they offered to give credit for false imnformation and i never seen it 2 weeks later.PLEASE,ORDER FROM OTHER STORES THAT CARRY THE SAME PUMA STUFF.Orders are faster and you can return anywhere besides FL"

2017-09-15

Makes it hard to do business

"Unlike other reviews here, I don't have any issues with the CS at Puma. They're doing whatever they can with the cards they are dealt. And boy are they holding some crappy cards.

First off, you can't exchange items from an online order. You have to return the item for a refund and then reorder. The problem with that is, any discounts or sales you had on the previous order can't be leveraged. So you'll most likely end up paying more for something when all you want to do is switch to a different size.

Second, you can't even cancel an item from an order. My order contained multiple items, all were delivered but one. Instead of waiting to see when they'll get the thing in stock, I simply want to cancel that one item. It's been over 2 weeks already and it still hasn't shipped. But no luck, I have to wait for it to show up and when it does, I have to send it back for a refund. Who knows how long that will be?

Third, returning things over mail is iffy with these guys. Sometimes things get delivered/returned, but no one issues a refund until you inquire about it.

Lastly, in hopes of avoiding #2, I drove all the way to a Puma Outlet store for a return. Problem here is that the ordering systems at the store are not linked to what happens online. So they can't just look up an order number and give you a refund. I came there with the packing/return slip that my order was delivered with, but they still messed up my refund. Even worse, if you use Paypal instead of a standard credit card, you have to show them the actual Paypal transaction. From there, they calculate how much you should be refunded. It would make too much sense for the packing/return slip to actually include the actual price paid for an item. Long story short, I wasted a ton of gas and time driving to a store only to end up losing $4 after I got home to calculate what they refunded me.

Never again will I buy from Puma.com. It's so bad that I won't even buy that brand anymore. In this day and age, you would think a company would know how to run their e-commerce side. It's going to be Adidas for me and my family here on out.

2017-07-16

Horrible delivery

"I ordered the Fenty fur slides a few days ago, and during checkout it said it would take about 7 days to arrive. They were shipped out 2 days ago and when I went to track my package the puma site is saying it's going to be another 20 days!!!!!! (there was no option for faster shipping during checkout) I tried to speak to someone but no help, they couldn't care less, none explained they just said that's just how it is. Crappy customer service. I'll never buy from puma again! "

2017-07-13

Rude , unprofessional and STUPID!

"‪My billing and shipping address were inverted. Meaning- billing address was supposed to be in the shipping fields and vice versa. I was in the process of ordering the bow sneakers in addition to the 2 slides I purchased moments ago when I noticed the shipping/billing discrepancy. ‬

‪3 customer rep calls and 2 live-agent chat later, my issue has still not been resolved. ‬

‪They were unable to help make changes nor cancel to reorder. This was an order placed 2hrs ago, half of which I spent in hold and my purchases weren't even expedited so I don't get it. Basically told me my order will be shipped to a wrong address and to deal with it. ‬
‪Companies have certain policies and I respect that no matter how impractical but the agents I spoke to were rude, unsympathetic and the most ridiculous creatures I have ever encountered. If i spoke to 5 unhelpful agents in the span of an hour, then go figure. The ineptitude was disgusting so you best never ever ever make a mistake! One idiot rep was chewing and speaking like she was talking to her bff while another male kept mumbling uhuh uhuh. No apologies, no sympathy, no resolution. ‬
‪I love the fenty puma collection but will never shop at puma. I pay top $$$ to be given a 1cent service. PUMA! Vet, train and reprimand your employees better because you make tons of money so cut the crap! ‬
‪where was the service given to the customer in all of this. Customer service my foot!

2017-06-21

Terible service rude and horrible with disgusting customer care

"Women was rude and unhelpful don't buy from them. They blamed
Couriers for there mistake, my daughter didn't get present cause they couldn't care less.

2017-05-28

Doesn't honor product quality

"Puma does not care to honor the quality of their products, bought soccer cleats and within 8 months their is a giant hole making the shoes unwearable and puma won't replace them or give any discount on future shoes.
They don't care about their customers only the money you spend.

2017-04-14

Puma CS is garbage!!!

"Garbage!! I called told them they charged my card twice and all they kept saying was that it will clear back in 4 business days! I told them I didn't have extra money to spare and wait! They didn't ask for any information, didn't try to look up my problem or anything! Two different reps! Never again will I shop at Puma and I will sure spread the word! At least act like you care when your in customer service "

2017-03-28

Customer service manager ****

"Puma.com charged me for two of the same shoes and when I called for a refund I was told that they will put a stop on the deliver and someone will notify me soon. Well I received both shoes and no call back from management like I was told. I then refused one of the shoe packs and called back a week later and spoke with another manager who says that they don't see my return and took my number for the second time promising a call back but her I am again almost a week later no call back or refund. So I took it upon my self to track my package myself and found that my shoe has been setting at their warehouse waiting for them to refund me. I will never and I repeat never order from this trifling company again. I would give a 0 rating but it won't allow me to."

Share Puma's store rating

Puma is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Puma is not a merchant member
Puma does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!