1-800-554-3210

Shipping & packaging: 8.75/10
Customer service: 8.75/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.60/10
2018-08-08

My customer service Rep Adina was awesome!

"First of all my sink came so quickly, which in a remodel never seems to happen! Secondly I ordered a sink grid which unfortunately was the wrong size but when I inquired about returning not only did Adina waive the restocking fee but she also let me know that Blanco was supposed to send me one with my sink and helped me get that done. Remodels are always a little more money than planned, a little disappointing and a lot stressful. Adina from Quality Bath made improvements in all those areas for me. I will definitely come back to Quality Bath because of her! Thanks Adina!"

2018-07-30

Excellent service!

"I have been ordering from Quality Bath since 2009. After being pleased with my first order I started changing out faucets throughout my home and have always been pleased with the service and quality I have received. I've always heard you don't know how a company really is until you experience how they handle a problem. Recently, a part failed in one of the many faucets I purchased and Quality Bath handled all facets of the resolution very professionally. Everyone who had a part in the resolution took time to keep me informed. I want to give a special thank you to Adina, who first took my call and then communicated via email, which works best for me since I am not available much through the day to take personal calls while at work. She was very responsive over several days, never handed me off to someone else, answered all my questions, and sent me everything I needed in order to fulfill my responsibility to return the failed faucet. I have now installed the new faucet which matches perfectly with the other faucet I purchased as a pair for a dual sink bath vanity. I have recommended Quality Bath to many friends, family and co-workers and will continue to do so. "

2018-07-26

Sink has a manufactur defect. Would not return!

"I received my sink in a undamaged box. When I went to install there was a hairline fracture and it cracked. The sink was just pulled out of the box. Never dropped or roughly handled. They claim it happened in shipping and WOULD NOT give me a new sink or refund. They stated normal wear on a box in shipping would look the same as if it were 'dropped one to many times' Caution! Now I'm out $320 and there willing to do nothing. Be ware! "

2018-07-19

Wonderful experience

"For my kitchen remodel, I had the pleasure of working with Jack and Tziporah. They both were extremely responsive, knowledge and an overall delightful to work with. They helped me with my questions in placing my order and staying on top of my items to ensure a swift delivery. The items were received in perfect condition at a great value. I will absolutely recommend Quality Bath and will return myself for future orders. Keep up the good work!

2018-07-10

The clowns will waste your time

"Waste of time...the order has been cancelled without any reason or email after I provided them with all my information and credit card. I've emailed to them about cancellation reason but haven't received any reply. Be aware they will waste your time"

2018-07-10

Beautiful sink and great customer service

"I love, love, love my new, white, silgranite farmhouse sink. It is beautiful! Janet at Quality Bath was very professional and took great care of me. It is obvious they believe in their product and customer service is important. I definitely will buy from Quality Bath again. "

2018-06-29

Exactly what I want online.

"Great communication, timely shipping, questions answered. The best."

2018-06-24

So far, so good!

"I purchased an undermount kitchen sink and kitchen faucet after much research online and trying to stay on budget for a kitchen renovation. So far, I absolutely love them both! The quality is fantastic, and the total cost for both was substantially less than the local Big Box store! So I'm a fan, and a big fan at that, of Quality Bath--even if you're buying something for your kitchen."

2018-06-22

Great selection & great prices

"After looking at kitchen sinks and getting quotes from several local bath retailers, I did some searching online. I got the exact sink I was looking and saved over $120 compared to anywhere else I found. Shipping was quick and communication was great - received a tracking number so I knew exactly when to expect my order. I will definitely do business with Quality Bath in the future and recommend you check them out."

2018-06-21

Dream kitchen faucet

"We had an amazing experience with quality bath. Got our dream kitchen faucet at an incredible price!! Everyone is constantly complimenting our faucet!! Thank you quality bath!"

2018-06-12

Janet in customer service is the best!

"Janet in customer service is the best. She works hard to solve any problem and we as Quality Bath repeat clients really appreciate it. Keep up the good work.

Michael

2018-06-09

Great shopping experience

"Bought several things here for a bathroom addition in our home. We chose an in-wall Geberit carrier and Toto Aquia wall-mounted toilet, among other items. Selection was good, and love the free shipping. Worked with Jack on our order to get ensure compatibility on our items. Items arrived on time (quickly, within a couple of days) and in excellent condition, well packed. We will purchase again from QB for our next project, without hesitation.7"

2018-06-04

Great Customer Service

"Janet and the whole team at Quality Bath have been terrific. We received a damaged LED mirror and Quality Bath immediately agreed to replace it.
We've ordered quite a bit of hardware from Quality Bath and they have always gotten everything right.

Thanks!
Jon

2018-06-01

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!

"I ordered two medicine cabinets. I was concerned when both arrived with imperfections in the glass doors - one was scratched and the other had a crack at the corner. Freida at Quality Bath took great care of me, responding immediately to my voicemail and email regarding the problems. I received replacement doors and couldn't be more pleased with the service I received. "

2018-06-01

Banheira

"Aproveite seus programas televisivos com a Banheira Dupla Hidro Maomé um sonho de banheira "

Share Quality Bath's store rating