Stores > RealTruck

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.65/10 3.65/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.04/10 3.04/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review RealTruck by clicking a star below.

Never buy from this company!

"They sell things that do't work and then tell you because you tried to install it they will not accept a return. Russ 248-390-7970 "

Almost a great product

"Purchased Revolver 4x bed cover for my 2017 Tacoma Long bed. During installation, discovered the rail for the driver's side was 1/2 inch too short. Contacted customer service and new rails were shipped, only to find they was ALSO 1/2 inch short. Decided to 'modify' the installation instructions to complete the install. Disappointed that the last clip is only being held on by 1/2 inch!!! Will see how well it holds up. Unfortunate for what otherwise seems to be a well designed bed cover. "

Misleading website info.

"The website says that customer's service is 7 days a week.Not true , only sales is 7 days a week. Very deceiving. DON'T trust this company"

Bushwhacked fender flares

"I bought a bushwhacked fender flares they ship a use one and they don’t let me return **** bull ****"

Actually worse than CarID and thats really bad

"placed and order on the 16th and today is the 24th and nothing has shipped. If you need something for a client fast, find it somewhere else."

A1 customer service

"I purchased a folding tonneau cover that turned out not being of the quality I expected. After some back & forth emails, RealTruck agreed to give me full credit for the original purchase. I chose another manufacturer, ordered a cover (which arrived in three days!), and sent the defective one back in the same box using the Fedex label supplied by RealTruck. I am very satisfied with their service, their pricing is good...sufice to say I will go to RealTruck first for my next accessory purchase!"

Wonderful Customer Service

"I received a pair of bent nurf running boards that were damaged during shipping.
I called them to report the problem at 3 pm and spoke with Norma J.
She was incredibly helpful and attentive. As soon as I was done talking with her I received an email from her and uploaded the pictures of the damaged product. At 430 I received another email from Nicole G. a customer service representative to confirm the receipt of the photos of the damaged product. At 930am the next day I received another email saying that the replacements were on the way.
Great experience all the way around
Good Job guys!

Easy Returns - BS

"Ordered Bug deflector that hardware would not work. Got sent another set of hardware and it was the same. So I wanted to return it. Been going back and forth 11 days now. They say they are waiting for the vender to give them a RA#. I did not get it from the OEM vender. I gave them (RealTruck.com) my Money. Glad I did not buy something like a hard cover. "

They screwed the order up I pay the price

"I bought running boards through amazon and received them with half the number of brackets the send more that are of poor quality. Then I finally get a chance to install but outside their short timeline for returns. They wouldn’t mount properly and then they make no exceptions on return. I tried to save a little money ordering through real truck but I lost. TERRIBLE TERRIBLE SERVICE CUSTOMER SERVICE

Never buy from them

"I was building a truck for a customer and I had a dead line. I ordered the exhaust and air from them with plenty of time for them to ship it and only got the air so I called and they said they couldn’t ship the exhaust for another two weeks and needless to say I ended up losing $60,000 because of them and they wouldn’t give me my money back or send another exhaust "

Don't Order from here

"I accidentally ordered the wrong seat cover for my husband's pickup truck. It is a 2013 Chevy Silverado Extended Cab however, they told me that the seats had to be custom made, even though this is a mass-produced vehicle and all they have to do is enter the specs and the robots will do the rest. When I realized my mistake (I ordered a back seat cover with an armrest which he doesn't have), they would not refund my money, offer an exchange or even allow me to pay for just a new upper portion of the cover.
So, I'm out $248 with a seat cover I have no use for and they expect me to pay another $248 for a new cover that fits correctly.
Nope. Not gonna happen.

Shipping is EXTREMELY slow!

"I would highly recommend whoever is looking to order anything off this website to go somewhere else. Their shipping is EXTREMELY slow. Placed my order 10 days ago and I still have not received shipping notification. Do yourself a favor and order truck parts somewhere else. Oh I forgot to mention that they took my money the same day I placed the order without shipping my item. Save yourself a headache go somewhere else with a more reputable company. "

Terrible customer service trying to cancel an order that is out of stock

"I ordered nerf bars for my husbands truck for Christmas right after thanksgiving. I got an email saying the item had shipped a few days later but after a week it never arrived. When I checked the tracking number it was still sitting in their warehouse. When I called to ask why, they said it was out of stock, and they would call the manufacturer & see if they could still get & let me know. No one ever called me back. After almost a week of me calling everyday & them never calling me back I tried canceling my order, as I needed to buy somewhere else for Christmas. It is not easy to cancel an order, once again they said they would email the manufacturer & then let me know. No call back. I called the manufacturer myself& got thru almost immediately. Real truck said they tried emailing the manufacturer & got no response. Make a phone call then!!! I even asked them to just pick up the phone and call them. Now here I am waiting still for my refund. Apparently it has to go they their refund dept first! Don't buy from them. They are just a middle man. Go thru the manufacturer directly! "

they are scammers

"do not buy from this company thank god i went thought amazon or i think i would have not got my money back they ship the wrong item and the item was like two year old use they claimed it was a return bullshit this was sitting on somebody truck for years and wanted

Ur customer service doesn’t know your products.

"Ur customer service doesn’t know your products. I had called last Wednesday to ask a question of installation of whether brackets were to be used of gator back splash guards, for my 2014 ram 2500. If so, I could not find the brackets easily on your website. The lady I talked to was very nice and couldn’t find the brackets either. After being on the phone for 20 minutes, and this woman asking other people questions about the product & installation, she came up with an answer. Later in the day, I got a call from a Manager? Asking if I needed any help? That was very nice but he asked me to look up items on my computer which I was already in my car and driving.

I called again to place my order on Friday. I then realized that the quantity was per order wasn’t clear on your website. Again another lady was very nice in customer service but had absolutely no clue. After putting me on hold three times and asking me how my holiday was, I finally requested a manager. A mgr got on the phone and could not answer my questions either and put me on hold. This is ridiculous and painful as I just want to order splash guards. I hung up.
I ended up ordering splash guards elsewhere, from smart truck.

Share RealTruck's store rating

RealTruck is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

RealTruck is not a merchant member
RealTruck does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!