7:00am - 7:00pm Mon-Fri Closed Saturday and Sunday

Customer service: 3.64/10
Return/Replacement policy: 3.00/10
2018-06-15

Shop around

" Ibought a pace Edward bed cover from this company. The price was good (but you can get similar pricing on Ebay). The item arrived, and it was defective. I contacted this company and they told me that I should contact the manufacturer. When I pointed out that I have not dealt with ther manufacturer but with them, they changed their attitude. Since I was worried that the entire item could have been faulty I asked about restocking fees in the event the item was defective. The lady on the phone told me that I had to ship it back to the "manufacturer" who would decide if the item was defective or not, and apply a restocking fee. Never heard something more absurd. I start asking for a physical address where to send legal paper and the lady put me on hold. Now a manager grab the phone and after 4 times of me asking for an address, he finally gave me one. Her offered his help in solving the issue. I asked for the delivery of the missing gasket. He agreed. I was contacted by another employee telling me that the manufacturer would send new gasket within a week. I told him that it wasn't unacceptable and that overnight replacement was the only acceptable way, since I have trip planned and I needed the cover. I received the gasket overnight, but while installing it I noticed that the rail luding the gasket had a broken end cap and it was slightly different from ther other one. They offered to send as new end cap but st this point I wanted at least a new rail. I waited and no answer was given so I'm expecting to start a legal action in a couple of days, for either replacement or reimbursement. Think twice and shop around"

2018-05-30

Horrible! Horrible! Service

"Needed to replace a part right away (my mistake -ordered front but needed rear). I am in WA State. I called right after I ordered to exchange before it shipped. They were closed. There was no way to cancel the order online and required me to call them to do so. I called the next morning and they said it already shipped. In fact, it was still at their facility (Confirmed by FedEx that the label had been created only) but they would not pull it to exchange. They said it needs to be delivered and then returned. Oh, and I need to pay a 10% restock fee to exchange or 20% restock to just return it. Clearly the fine print of restocking and replacement is not obvious when placing an order. A bit sneaky on their side.

I then called and asked to talk to the person I had been chatting with. So happens to be that the person I was chatting with lost her voice. Really!!!! That is so lame.

Had I known they would be closed while I was ordering online and that there is no way to cancel an order right away and that I could not change my order I would have never ordered from them. Cheaper is definitely not better. They make up the price by other means.

2018-05-27

Excellent experience with Real Truck

"I have a 2016 Ram 1500 Sport Crew Cab and I was looking for a set of running boards. I researched for months online and even went to local truck accessory stores, plus called the local Ram dealer. I was looking at least $500.00 plus installation. When I found the ones I wanted I called Real Truck and talked to a customer service rep. We verified the part number, and I purchased the running boards. I bought them on a Tuesday, the following Tuesday they were sitting on my front porch. I verified the part number on the box and it was what I had ordered. I installed them on Saturday, and everything went great. All brackets, huardware and boards fit perfect. Even the install instructions were correct. I could not be happier with my boards. Thank You Real Truck."

2018-05-11

terrible customer service

"I ordered a bug shield for my toyota tundra after a week i didnt receive a shipping notice even though the website said part was in stock,so i sent email a rep said oh your item is shipping today and you will get an email confirmation, 1 day later i received an email saying my case was closed because item was being shipped but didnt receive a shipping email,I emailed again and now another case email that item was shipping 2 DAYS later TERRIBLE SERVICE"

2018-05-10

Volant cold air intake 17861 ( REALTRUCK.COM IS A JOKE)

"So I ordered my cold air intake a week a ago and it came in today may 10th. Anyways, I opened the box and everything looked refurbished, the cold air intake box was all scratched up with cuts in it looked like someone took a knife and kept slicing it, the bolts and screws were all missing, the tube was all scratched up as well. My friend has the same exact one which he bought from the volant website and his looks so much different and better and well made. The one I got looks like a generic version compared to his. I should've just spent the extra 40 bucks and got the real deal from the volant company. All I gotta say is this is the first and last time I ever buy from realtruck.com and I'm telling my family and friends and everyone on facebook and all the social media to never purchase anything from you guys. U guys have the worst reviews on the BBB and every other site , and u guys have the worst customer service, its like talking to a door knob, this company is a disgrace to this society smh , HOW THE **** DOES A COMPANY NOT GIVE U A TRACKING NUMBER OR ANY KIND OF CONFIRMATION OF PURCHASE??AND U BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR 20 YEARS?? GTFOH BEWARE PEOPLE DONT BUY FROM THIS **** **** COMPANY"

2018-04-24

"This place needs to get there shipping under control. I am very disappointed in how long it takes to receive a product, not to mention how many times I have to call to figure out why I haven't received it and why its taking so long...."

2018-04-23

Real truck.com is a horrible business.

"I order a bed cover for my Chevy truck I did not know much about ordering bed cover because this was my first truck, anyway it taken two weeks for them to send me wrong order and they refuse to accept a return. Now I'm stuck with something I can't use realtruck.com is a rip off company, please don’t order from that company. I ordered from eBay I got the right in 3 days for now on if I order online for my truck need it will be from eBay or Amazon."

2018-04-10

Great Service

"I ordered the wrong product. I emailed them and Sloan help me return it. Then I reorder the correct product. Sloan was super customer friendly, fast and thorough. They made my error go away. This experience was everything you want a company to do but very few will. Thanks Sloan."

2018-04-06

D569 Fuel Rims for Ford F150 4x4

"Order a set of 30" Ford F150 Fuel D569 rims on April 3rd got them on April 6th "great fast shipping" issue was the with the group out of Colorado who was suppose to ship the lugs nuts. It appears those "LUGS" there took two days to even ship them and it is taken 4 business days to arrive in eastern Tennessee. Amazing get rims from Florida in 3 days and cant get lugs nuts in 6 days."

2018-04-04

wrong item sent, wont accept return

"I ordered running boards for a Christmas Present in December 2017, I checked to make sure I ordered the correct item, I did. We just went to install them since the weather is cooperating and they sent the wrong running boards. They won't return or even just replace the item since its longer than 30 days. These havent been installed and its their mistake. "

2018-03-13

Never buy from this company!

"They sell things that do't work and then tell you because you tried to install it they will not accept a return. Russ 248-390-7970 "

2018-03-11

Almost a great product

"Purchased Revolver 4x bed cover for my 2017 Tacoma Long bed. During installation, discovered the rail for the driver's side was 1/2 inch too short. Contacted customer service and new rails were shipped, only to find they was ALSO 1/2 inch short. Decided to 'modify' the installation instructions to complete the install. Disappointed that the last clip is only being held on by 1/2 inch!!! Will see how well it holds up. Unfortunate for what otherwise seems to be a well designed bed cover. "

2018-03-10

Misleading website info.

"The website says that customer's service is 7 days a week.Not true , only sales is 7 days a week. Very deceiving. DON'T trust this company"

2018-02-28

Bushwhacked fender flares

"I bought a bushwhacked fender flares they ship a use one and they don’t let me return **** bull ****"

2018-02-24

Actually worse than CarID and thats really bad

"placed and order on the 16th and today is the 24th and nothing has shipped. If you need something for a client fast, find it somewhere else."

Share RealTruck's store rating