Stores > RedBubble

Product & services pricing Rating 0.31/10 0.31/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.39/10 1.39/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.71/10 0.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.88/10 1.88/10
Voice your opinion! Review RedBubble by clicking a star below.
2017-12-12

incorrect tracking information; never received package, horrible customer service

"I ordered a duvet cover. The company charged my card and sent me an email telling me that my order had shipped with an embedded link on the tracking number to UPS. the number was not valid. I wrote to redbubble (they do not have a link on their website for lost packages, by the way, so I had to leave a general message), which they only responded to with another email a few days later that said "Sorry we missed your message). I wrote to UPS, who finally solved the mystery telling me it was a USPS tracking number - and that was a few days later. Turns out the package supposedly had been delivered, but I was home at the time they claim it was delivered. I have disputed the charge and I hope that works, but due to their bad customer service, I was not able to see when my order was coming. Not that it mattered, because I was home!"

2017-12-10

Terrible customer service!

"I received the wrong tee, a random tee ordered by someone else. There is no customer phone number, so I had to live chat, and was promised a replacement right away. The replacement was again a random tee ordered by someone else. When I had to live chat again, and finally got the person to understand my issue, all they could do was a refund since I'd already gotten a "replacement". Terrible experience! Shop somewhere else."

2017-12-07

Wrong order sent and no customer service to make it right - RUN AWAY

"I placed my order so that it would arrive in time, but they sent the wrong order. When I contacted them via chat (no way to get hold of an actual person) 'Joel' refused to overnight the correct order. He didn't seem to understand what I was typing and kept asking me questions that I had already answered. He eventually said it would take another WEEK to get my product to me - even though it was their mistake in the first place, not mine. They just didn't want to spend the money to make it right and overnight it, and made me pay for it by not having my order when I needed it.
RUN AWAY. They don't care about their customers!!!

2017-11-28

i liked

"I bought a sticker, it took exactly 1 week to arrive. The quality seems ok and they included their own RedBubble sticker with a mermaid and octopus as a freebie. I wanted to leave a review for the item on their website but could not find how to do that which is bizarre as there are many reviews left by others. Personally I would give them 5 stars if the shipping were bit faster."

2017-11-24

Account got suspended, NO notification, NO warning, NO replies?

"Account got suspended, no notification, no warning, approached the support with no replies? Bad service for sellers, I guess they have too many suppliers so they get arrogant.

Have worked with DMCA team but they just outright told me don't attempt to come back to RedBubble as I will be suspended every time, NO EXPLANATION, NO ADVISE. I'm moving to their competitor, thank you.

2017-11-13

Didn't pay the full postage charge!

"I've paid over £20 for one of my own designs at this point! Ordered a tshirt on the 2nd of November, estimated delivery date between the 8th-10th. Shirt didn't get printed and shipped until the 9th. Here I am on the 13th, a card coming through my door saying it can't be delivered because the sender hasn't paid the full postage fee! I've had to pay the rest of the postage and now I'm not getting my shirt until the 16th, a full two weeks since I ordered it. Horrible. Awful service. I won't be posting my designs there anymore. "

NJ
2017-10-12

First time, impressed

"I don’t understand all the bad reviews, dealing with them was just like ordering from any other clothing site. My item arrived and my colorful T-shirt dress with my own design looked just as I expected, the colors were great and everything. I will be ordering more clothes with my designs on here, thank you RedBubble for giving me the chance to show off my designs!"

2017-10-11

never again

"DONT BUY FROM HERE ITS BULLSHIT"

2017-10-08

worst delivery System

"I ordered 3 items on 7/8/2017 which should be delivered latest by 7/9/2017 and I didnt receive the package and I contacted the support and they simply offered a replacement for my order ( not even compensate me with express delivery) So I decided to go for the replacement as I wanted these items.

And now one more month waiting for the replacement and as they said it should be here latest by 11/10/2017.

3 days left and Im worried that I will not receive it again and will simply offer me another replacement !
Im wondering im not the only one who is complaining about this. but they are not doing anything to solve such and important issue that the customers are suffering from !
Worst experience ever and will never never order from redbubble again !

2017-09-11

Horrible customer service, they charge you and then do not deliver

"First off, dealing with their customer service is a nightmare - they claim they'll respond in 2 hours, well, that's a joke, you'll be lucky to hear from them in a week if ever at all. Second, and far more horrible, they charge up-front, take your money and run. The delivery date is here and they haven't even printed my item - it has been 'in production' as stated on my order for days and days and days. I wrote to them numerous times and received no response from them. My order that has been paid for in full is obviously never going to be produced and shipped. Trying to get your money back from them is a nightmare. They'll typically deliver your first order, after which they will just take your money and will have to fight like mad trying to get a refund. STAY AWAY!"

2017-08-16

First time customer. Horrible experience.

"Huge hassle with this website from the start. I Had two separate orders of the same item. However, neither one of them were delivered. After complaining, they opted to resend both items without explanation. I received my of the two replacements yesterday, and it turned out to not even be the item I ordered. After complaining, yet again, the only offer from them was to resend the exact same item that I should have received weeks ago. Terrible orgnization. Don't think I would ever from this website again, which is shame because they're one of the only places that have what I need."

2017-08-12

Rubbish

"Still waiting on a parcel which should of been here yesterday really disappointed. ...it was for myou sister birthday. ....it's to late nowith I paid over ten pound for express delivery ......my sisters birthday is over no with no present for her.....ime still waiting for it to date
Yeah to turn up.....I won't be ordering anything from this site again

2017-08-09

Terrible TERRIBLE Customer service...rude staff!

"Purchased 2 x iphone cases, paid for standard shipping. 9 days later no cases still! Spoke to Elijah on 'live chat' and he said he can re-send my order but by the same 'standard shipping'. I explained these are birthday gifts and I don't want a second order going missing again or arriving really late as birthdays are next week. He would not budge, didn't apologize, just offered a refund or credit note! What use is that to me! I asked for a supervisor to contact me...lets see if that happens. At the moment I am £35 out of pocket. Use this company with caution or not at all if you have a choice!!! "

2017-07-20

Terrible Quality

"Ordered some die cut stickers with them and they were really poor quality print, smudged and pixelated. The cut was really poor quality and not even straight and a few of the stickers were fused together. First and last time I every buy from this company. So disappointing..."

2017-07-14

Poor quality

"I ordered a pillow cover from Redbubble and spent $20 for just the cover. It was very poor quality and had all sorts of strings hanging off it! Very poorly made. I went to the website to write a review but there was not place to leave a review. I strongly believe that all of the 5 star reviews are fake. Buyer beware!"

Share RedBubble's store rating

RedBubble is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

RedBubble is not a merchant member
RedBubble does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!