600 Highland Rd E

Customer service: 8.37/10
Return/Replacement policy: 7.91/10
2018-08-13

Walk behind mower parts.

"After RCPW assured me they would be able to get my part, even after I called them a few days after the initial order, they cancelled my order 2 weeks in stating they couldn't get my part."

2018-08-13

Soap Tank Replacement

"Easy to order, great turn around time once order received and receipt of product in a timely manner."

2018-08-12

Perfect Part, Price & Delivery

"I got the part I needed at a wonderful price and free delivery. This is the second time I’ve used Replacement Commercial Parts Warehouse recently and they’ll be my first stop the next time I need a part. Count me as a 100% Satisfied Customer!"

2018-08-12

Mower Parts

"Fast delivery - parts fit the way they should - great quality - I'll be doing business with these people for sure"

2018-08-11

Never shipped

"3 days and USPS still doesn't have the package. "

2018-08-11

Excellent

"I ordered my Toro 20353 from RCPW because they had the best price that I could find. I received the mower very quickly and when I opened the box I found a small part that was damaged not from shipping but from assembly. RCPW reached out to me a couple of days after I received the mower and I mentioned to them there was an issue. They immediately ordered the replacement part and shipped without any questions. The part was only ten dollars and I was just going to order myself because I did not want to go through the hassle of making a claim. I was shocked that there are still companies that have superior customer service. I definitely recommend RCPW to anyone.
Thanks RCPW
George

2018-08-10

fast delivery, good price and product

"fast delivery, good price and product"

2018-08-09

Box was a little beat up but product is great

"The price of the product was much better than other places. My item shipped quick. My only complaint is it shipped in the original box which was quite beat up when it arrived. Perhaps it should be been placed inside a box to better protect it. Ultimately my items were not damaged and work great. "

Good company

"Very good exoeri nice. I highly recommend them. "

Fast Delivery

"Thanks! The products were received within several days of order. "

Excellent service

"Received my order in record time. Couldn't believe how fast I received my part."

2018-08-07

Throttle Handle

"Good, the parts is what we needed."

2018-08-06

As expected

"product arrived on my front porch and working properly "

2018-08-06

Great shopping experience.

"They had the items I wanted to purchase and got them to me within a few days. Great service and fast shipping. I would definitely buy from them again."

2018-08-05

Backordered parts

"After placing my order for some Worldlawn parts I received an email several days later notifying me that the parts were on backorder and not expected for 2-3 weeks. I then had to call customer service to cancel the order because I could not have a mower down that long. You should notify a customer at time of order that you do not have parts in stock, this cost me almost a week by the time I was alerted to the problem then search for another provider. "

RCPW.COM from Replacement Commercial Pa has responded
Posted Aug-09-2018

“Hi Jeffrey,

I apologize for the inconvenience. We do review all of our orders for parts that aren't immediately available to ship because this particular supplier (Worldlawn) does not have an API for availability and requires manually checking each item.

We received your order on the afternoon of 7/26 and contacted you via email the next morning of 7/27 (less than 24 hours following your order) to let you know that several parts you had ordered were not immediately available. We did not receive a response from you, so we contacted via email again on 7/31. We received contact back from you on 8/2 and your order was canceled per your request. Your credit card was not charged and the pre-authorization hold was immediately removed upon cancellation.

Sincerely,

Nate
RCPW”

Share Replacement Commercial Parts Warehouse's store rating

Replacement Commercial Parts Warehouse is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Replacement Commercial Parts Warehouse is a merchant member
Replacement Commercial Parts Warehouse participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.