Stores > Rite Aid
  • Rite Aid

Voice your opinion! Review Rite Aid by clicking a star below.
2017-11-14

Awful, rude, unprofessional, Assistant/Management staff

"I walked into my local Rite Aid store to pickup a few items. Came out feeling Humiliated by being wrongly accused of moving their inventory in order to get a lower price. Asssitant manager just didn’t want to take blame for not having done her job correctly and so accused me of switching items.

I called the next evening in order to obtain name of employee (Iwona) so that I wouldn’t wrongly, convey or report the wrong employee. The Assistant manager Alex that answered the phone was even worst in dealing with, he outright lied and made up additional accusations. I reminded him store must have Camera and that it is unlawful to wrongly accuse a customer.

I left store feeling humiliated and so upset that it’s two days later and I am still feeling down due to this experience. However, this store has lost my business as well as family and friends’.

Shame one you !!!!!

2015-06-17

"Rite Aid has the worst online customer service ever. Forget a 1 rating, they need a zero rating."

2011-12-22

"Bait and switch advertising. Rite Aid online advertised a buy one gift card, get one 50% off, and so I printed the shopping list with said sale and when I got to the store I was told it was buy one gift card, get $10 in Rite Aid credit. I showed them the print out and they wouldn't honor it as written. So I showed them their own website with the promotion live on my smartphone and they still wouldn't honor it.

Customer service online took no responsibility and lost this customer for life. There are plenty of other drug stores out there to choose from and it seems like Rite Aid is dying a slow death. Amusingly, many of their aisles were only half full, maybe that is why they were offering store credit?

Share Rite Aid's store rating

Rite Aid is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Rite Aid is not a merchant member
Rite Aid does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!