Stores > RockAuto.com
  • RockAuto.com

7am to 9pm Monday - Friday8am to 4pm Saturday & Sunday(Central Time)
      608-661-1376

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.81/10 1.81/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.93/10 2.93/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.09/10 1.09/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.76/10 1.76/10
Voice your opinion! Review RockAuto.com by clicking a star below.
2017-12-12

Battery Cables that don't match

"I have been a customer for years with different cars and have been happy. I called to get assistance with this inexpensive purchase and got rude rep. before he hung up on me. I will not buy from you again. 1Aauto will suit my needs in the future."

2017-12-11

They do care!

"I have a order problem. Tried following their online claims/help which is an absolute joke. Emailed service@rockauto.com about the problem. What they call customer service has been vague and rude. Tried calling since there online service isn't working. They refuse to help. Absolutely refuse. They will not talk to a customer. Unbelievable! They pushed back and I'll have to file a BBB and credit card claim.
I will never buy from RockAuto again.

2017-12-11

Rock Auto has TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!

"Rock Auto has great prices but terrible Customer Service and SHIPPING!!

My part was delivered all the way from California and made it to Calgary Alberta Canada. But shipping company returned due to "bad address" . Everything was correct on bill of lading and order. My phone number was even there, yet nobody called to ask???? They sent part back to California!!!! VERY FRUSTRATING.

Thought these guys were the Amazon of auto parts. THEY ARE NOT!! Pay the extra money and buy from you local parts store. Not worth the grief and waste of time. This push's this project back now. Reading other reviews on here, looks like I will have to wait for a refund. YOU **** ROCK AUTO!!!!!

2017-12-07

Unbelivable Lack of Customer Service!!!!!!

"Ordered two Stant Fuel caps, 17501D, which are keyed identically per Stant and Rockauto web sites. However I got two different fuel caps, keyed DIFFERENTLY... one with single sided key, one with double sided key... not interchangable. Went to their web site to process return, but after entering order info it says they are not returnable. Tried to call, but operator is completely useless, and could offer absolutely no help other than to tell me to go to the help page of their web site. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. "

2017-12-05

Take your money and run

"Needed a Jeep Grand Cherokee valance with chrome trim for my 2013 Jeep Grand Cheokee Overland.

Found the part! Awesome! Description even says "w/ chrome trim".

Paid an extra 100 bucks for an unknown reason... paid for expedited shipping. Open box ..

No chrome trim! Play email back and forth because RockAuto doesn't have the guts to talk to me. They finally call me and still refuse to reimburse me for the missing chrome trim.

I'm out 400 dollars from RockAuto. They have horrible customer service, didn't care to suffice the order and make me the customer happy.

They wanted their money and thats all. They didnt want to make it right and kept telling me it was my fault for ordering it.

DO NOT USE ROCKAUTO AND I WILL NEVER RECOMMEND THEM AGAIN!!

2017-12-04

First, and last purchase!!

"I really don't understand how this company has a 5 star rating with bbb, they are horrible!! I ordered ignition coils for my 09 toyota corolla. When I put my car information in, their website gave me a list of all the ignition coils that would fit my car. I bought 4 of the first ones on the list which were the cheapest ( I know don't go with cheap but I was on a budget! ). First off those don't even fit my ignition so they weren't the correct coils for this car. Then they only sent me 3 out of 4, so had to request then to send the 4th one...annoying. Once we knew they weren't for my car, I went to request a refund. Rock auto wants me to pay two different fees for two different return shipping labels because they messed up my ONE order to begin with. I just think its a crudy company. And the fact that there isn't a customer service person to talk to or EVEN email is ridiculous! Just awful! Never buying from them again! "

2017-12-03

No Customer Service. A REAL PERSON PHONE OR EMAIL TO HELP FIX ORDER BEFORE IT SHIP'S

"This is first and the last time I will order from Rock Auto .com No Customer Service would not let me enter discount code.I tried calling no answer refers their Generic answer site.Bottom line they are Screwing me out of $22. on a $218. Order.Tried to get resolved before ship No .NO one to fix or stop since its already Processed. So bottom line if you want to ship back after you get you have to pay return shipping. So you will be even more money. I will buy from Amazon or other online AUTO parts sites.without this Headaches. This first and Last......"

2017-12-01

Wish i could give less than 1 star

"Tried to place an order of 10/23/17, we never received an email with the order status, or that they were shipped, ect.....tried to call, and they have NO ONE to call, they say everything has to be done by email...I was finally told by email that the order couldn't be placed with my credit card, but they couldn't tell me what the issue was, just to replace the order online. I again place the order inputting all of my credit card info, and submitting on 11/20, I received a confirmation email, but again nothing after that, I email them AGAIN and they say they can't take credit cards for orders, just cash at the bank? or check...Sounds like a total scam if you ask me."

2017-12-01

What happen

"Last year ordered parts
for truck no email telling me order. Went thru, ordered again got two orders happen twice.Waiting again for parts won't order again. might get double order.It was a good company to deal with fast shipping not anymore good buy rock auto!

2017-11-30

Very horrible and aggervating sont even attempt to use this company

"I ordered brake calipers for a 2015 Kia Sorento for the front I received in the mail the back calipers I try to contact somebody and the computer is telling me they sent me the right part but and all it is not the right part my rotor will fit in and one brake pad will fit in the caliber they sent me and then they want to charge you to ship it back because they sent the wrong part to me this is the shittiest company I've ever had to deal with and I will never deal with them again I will pay triple of whatever the money maybe for a part that I need verses using rockauto.com you can't talk to nobody the computer system they have is absolutely ridiculous and it's aggravation for a little bit 5 or $10 it's not worth it guys don't even do it now I'm stuck with a bunch of parts $200 worth of Parts matter fact and can't use them "

2017-11-30

WTF happened to rockauto

"No customer service? They send me the wrong parts and I have to pay to send them back? I have used rockauto for 10yrs and didnt really appreciate getting the correct parts until recently when they screwed up my last 2 orders and then charge me to take the parts back. Theyve become too big Ill find a new place to get my parts online"

2017-11-28

NO CUSTOMER SERVICE!!

"Paid an extra $60 for next day shipping and received package 3 days later and you have to pay for the return label to send it back even though they screwed up my shipping. Website **** and no customer service. Seems like a scam if you ask me!!! NEVER BUYING ANYTHING EVER AGAIN!!! "

2017-11-28

stole my $488.88

" I sent them my power steering pump ($65 shipping &insur) to be rebuilt they charged my debit card $488.88. Sent my pump back with a note “CANNOT BE REBUILT” and have kept my $488.88 Have sent them several emails with no reply. It has been over three months and they do not take phone calls."

2017-11-27

There is no CUSTOMER SERVICE PEROID

"Received a Walker Y-Pipe with cats for the Sierra. The welds look to be done by a kid. One of the collector bolts was missing since they did not tape up the ends for shipment. They asked if I wanted to return them as defective but the cost is on me. So, I said no thanks. I paid to have them installed and was told they did not bolt up tight.
The collector end where the bolt was missing is 1/4 deeper than stock so when you tighten the bolts to the flange the pipe is loose and besides the exhaust leak, started to vibrate as the bolts loosened up. Looks like I am stuck with this junk from RockAuto.
I know they distribute some quality products, this is just not one of them.

2017-11-26

Missing parts,wrong parts, return nightmare

"I bought several parts 4 my 2001 Dodge DESEIL, all of the parts were put into 1 box, the starter (25lbs) was sitting on a flex line and kinked it, the main box was retaped so I figured something was up, 1 part came out of its box and was missing, just an empty box, 1 of the cooler lines were for a gasoline model. Tried to call and talk to someone several times and no answer. They force u to use the website to resolve everything. I got my missing part and kinked part 2 weeks later. They made me pay for the return shipping 18 bucks for the wrong cooler line that they screwed up. They are never wrong. I will never use them again. At least I can take my part back to Autozone, actually talk to a person, and 99 % of the time they will take it back even if I was wrong."

Share RockAuto.com's store rating

RockAuto.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

RockAuto.com is not a merchant member
RockAuto.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!