rvinyl.com

Customer service: 8.43/10
Return/Replacement policy: 2.86/10
2018-07-15

Rip-off

"I ordered products from Rvinyl.com. They arrived and didn't match my car for which they were ordered. I asked for help in identifying the pieces of vinyl they sent and their location in my car. They could not provide any information. I asked for a refund. They said I was responsible for the return postage and that they would deduct 20% from my purchase price. I paid for a product I did not receive and was penalized for attempting to conduct business with Rvinyl.com. The web-site says a refund within 30 days of purchase. They are a Rip-off. Check Brooklyn NY Better Business Bureau before you buy. (80% DISSATISFACTION rating. 20% neutral). Not one good rating!
Gary in Florida

2018-07-14

Love the Film

"We wrapped my trunk to make sure that we had enough skills to be able to do it. The 3 M vinyl wraps are very forgiving and a good quality. Im loving it and just ordered more will finish the whole wrap before the end of summer......."

2018-07-12

"Very easy, much better than Fellers. I don't do much vinyl but will be coming back again."

good Vinyl

"Well made vinyl, i like it"

Nice and easy website!

"Very clear website, with videos on installation. Great Selection with lots of choices!"

Perfect!

"Just what I was looking for to brighten up my all black interior. And at a very reasonable price. I'm excited to get the product and begin dressing up my new car."

2018-07-09

"disappointed that I had to pay 7.99 in shipping for a slip of vinyl costing 4.99"

2018-07-08

"This product was cheap and seems to be good quality"

2018-07-07

GREAT FAST TRANSACTION

"EASY FAST TRANSACTION, EASY CHECKOUT"

2018-07-06

Quick fix

"product arrived missing one piece. Customer service was fast and had a replacement shipping next day. Film was cut perfect but some windows did require shrinking. Easy to work with, good results."

2018-07-06

"great i tried using another vendor but was not happy with there service you guys have more choices and it really helps customize a dash

2018-07-05

"nice pricing. positive experience"

2018-07-03

Quality Products and Service

"I ordered a full tint kit for my SUV and being a "first time tinter" i messed up a window. With low prices and fast shipping reordering was a breeze. look forward to working with them in the future."

2018-06-26

Dope wraps

"2nd time ordering from rvinyl wouldn't be ordering again if they weren't good!!"

2018-06-26

Quality control a joke

"I ordered a kit for my 2018 civic sport.The pieces I got and tried did not even come close to fitting.I did not get all the pieces either.Ithen paid 10 to ship it back and then they charge you a restocking fee for stuff they screwed up.Buy your wind and trace would have fit better"

Share Rvinyl's store rating

Rvinyl is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Rvinyl is a merchant member
Rvinyl participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.