Product & services pricing 10.00/10
Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2018-02-13

Corporate Event

"We chartered a bus for about 40 employees to attend a weekend seminar in Sonoma county. I'm not usually the type to write reviews, but the experience from start to finish couldn't have been more pleasant. The receptionist who took the reservation and scheduled our itinerary was knowledgeable and professional. Our driver was polite and courteous, and handled the drive like a pro. Their rates are also very fair and reasonable. All in all it was a perfect experience and we will most definitely return in the future. Thank you. "

2018-02-13

Much better than expected

"I've experienced mediocre service in the past from private charter services. Therefore, I was reluctant to go with another one. However, the level of service with San Diego Bus Company has by far surpassed my expectations. Our business holds a lot of trips and this company can accommodate up to 50 people comfortably. This is the only service that my company will be travelling with from now on."

Great Customer service

"This was my first time working with a charter company and they were helpful through the entire process. Highly recommend!"

Excellent Service

"My experience with the buses was amazing. Having dealt with other services, this was a step up. The Driver was amazing and the bus was clean, nothing more I can for. Thank you!!"

Best services

"Your services are the best, they're out of this world. Can't wait to do business with you again. Applaud"

Amazing experience

"I hired the bus for my birthday party and my friends and I had a great time touring San Diego. The driver was super friendly."

2018-02-07

Awesome Company

"I was really impressed with this company. It was about 30 of us on the bus, and it was a very smooth ride. The driver was very professional, and the bus itself was very clean inside. We had no problems getting to our destination. I'd highly recommend them"

2018-02-07

100%

"We used this bus company recently when taking a trip, and there were quite a few of us. Our driver was a very sweet guy who took it all in stride! He knew the area pretty well, and was very kind to all of us. I was most impressed with how clean the bus was though, it wasn't one of those gross unkempt busses, it was very tidy! "

2018-02-05

Made a good experience even better

"This company helped to make the wedding I attended so much more organized and enjoyable. Would I recommend for another occasion? Absolutely. Don't be afraid to ask these guys any questions, they'll gladly answer. "

Share San Diego Charter Bus Company's store rating

San Diego Charter Bus Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

San Diego Charter Bus Company is a merchant member
San Diego Charter Bus Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.