Product & services pricing 7.50/10
Shipping & packaging: 9.17/10
Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2018-07-02

Delevery smooth and fast!

"Got what I needed! delevery smooth and fast, thanks!"

2018-06-29

Nimsy

"Fast and efficient service. Would definitely recommend "

2018-06-28

Exemplary

"The web site is comprehensive and it is easy to select the required screen. The delivery was very prompt and the screen was well packaged. The screen works as it should. I can think of no way the service can be improved."

2018-06-27

Great screen, well packaged, delivered as expected.

"Fits well and now my laptop is working again. Will use again if needed. "

2018-06-25

Good product and customer service

"We have used screens.uk for a couple of years and always found them reliable. Customer service good when needed. Prices are ok."

2018-05-15

Poor Delivery

"Told to order before 3pm for next day delivery, did so at 2:34pm yet unit not sent out. No communication from company, had to ring and chase myself for update and no reason given. Really poor."

2018-03-08

Great fast delivery despite snow...

"Delivery was very fast despite the snow storms the UK has had recently. Staff were great, called them for advise before ordering and they were very helpful. Have ordered screens from them before for a friend who broke her screen and they were very good then.

Screen was well wrapped, and worked perfectly.

2017-12-30

Glad I followed my intuition with these guys. Simply amazing service.

"What can I say? I took a chance on this company and was deeply impressed by their professionalism and customer service. They were able to deliver my LED screen to the EU, during the holiday season, and it arrived earlier than expected using a top-notch courier. They were able to tell me exactly which screen to buy, made my purchase very easy to complete, and the replacement works loads better than the original. Replacement tutorials were very straightforward. They've made several people very happy this season, and I'll make sure to order exclusively through them for future screen purchases. "

2017-12-23

Late but worth the wait

"Screen took longer to arrive than expected, but was worth the extra waiting time.

Purchased to replace broken screen on HP Pavilion DV6. Screen was well protected in bubble wrap and padded envelope, all contained in a sturdy box.

Easy to install, of top quality and construction, and looks superb. I highly recommend both the product and the seller.

2017-11-17

Great service

"Delivery on time easy job to replace the screen on my laptop, working perfectly great to have it back. "

2017-11-14

Screen Arrived Quickly And Was As Described

"I used live chat initially to enquire about the screen I wanted for my laptop, the response was quick and informative. The screen arrived excellently packed, and was very easy to install myself. I was very happy with the service!"

2017-10-20

Right screen, delivered on time

"I could not find the exact screen for the model of laptop I was fixing, but went for one "close enough". It worked, hurray! The screen was fine, and delivered promptly. Thank you."

2017-08-13

Well wrapped, arrived on schedule.

"Delivery was swift and the screen seemed well protected. "

2017-08-02

Performed as promised

"I bought a screen. I am fed up with post-service surveys!"

2017-07-31

Perfect fit, well packaged

"The screen was well packaged and protected, arrived promptly and fitted perfectly."

Share Screens.uk's store rating

Screens.uk is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Screens.uk is a merchant member
Screens.uk participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.