Stores > Sears.com
  • Sears.com

Product & services pricing Rating 0.56/10 0.56/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.56/10 0.56/10
Voice your opinion! Review Sears.com by clicking a star below.
2018-02-07

Too bad zero stars is not an option--STAY AWAY

"Looking for some software I found Sears Marketplace. Bad luck. I ordered two products. The first was sent to me from the vendor via Amazon. It turned out that the vendor simply takes your order then contacts and purchases from Amazon. The product was legitimate, but I probably could have saved some money by ordering from Amazon in the first place. Oh, after the product shipped but before it arrived, Sears sent me an email stating that the product was out of stock with no estimated future shipping time.

The second came to me from another vendor in packaging that said "Retail Cd Bulk Packaging misiaz@yahoo.com". The product inside? Totally bogus and counterfeit, although it was a copy of the software I ordered. I will follow up with a piracy notice to the manufacturer.

No response from Sears or the bogus supplier to whom I want to return the software.

2018-01-27

Sears has not given a Refund on a cancelled order after 3 weeks

"I cancelled a mattress order January 7th an hour after I placed the order online. Sears still charged me $559 and it is Jan 27th and I still have not been refunded the money. I have called at least 8 times about this and have gotten different stories each time I have called. I've been guaranteed my money would be refunded, told I would receive emails within 72 hours and haven't. Each time I call customer service and ask to speak with supervisors, I am denied. I have asked to speak with their refund department but am also denied. I'm not sure what to do to get my money back."

2018-01-25

NEVER SHOP SEARS ..........Worst experience we've ever had!!!! -100 STARS IF WE COULD

"To much to say about our terrible experience. We will never ever buy from Sears again. Sears used to be the only store we ever bought appliances and tools from. It used to be wonderful............Not the same Sears anymore.
About our latest terrible experience.......I'll try and make it short. WITH an extended customer service agreement we had to go through 6 months of calling incompetent people working in other countries and other states that could have cared less about our refrigerator that was freezing our food and ruining it. Months of Sears sending out so called technicians, someone having to be home for 4 or 5 hours waiting just for them to replace the same parts over and over and over. Finally replaced it and delivered a new one with a door that was higher than the other and a huge scratch. Never ever again. Good bye Sears. You're getting what you deserve. Going out of business. Can't be soon enough!

2018-01-25

SEARS Market Place Horrible Experience

"I Goggled a health product that I wanted to purchase to compare prices. I was surprised to find that Sears carried the product. I purchased online from Sears about four years ago, it was an appliance and I picked the product up at a nearby store, so I had some history of ordering online from them. My purchase went through easily and I used Paypal to pay for my purchase which amount to about $100.00 . At the completion of my purchase, I received a receipt with a link to track shipping of my purchase and it stated that I should receive and email when the product is shipped and it was estimated that I should have the product in about five business days. I checked back a few times and according to the tracking link the package had not been received by the shipper. I finally called and the Sears representative said she would check on the order and I should call back the next day, which I did and she confirmed that the product had not been shipped and I stated well I need it and if you haven't shipped it yet I want to cancel the order. The woman on the phone agreed to the cancellation and said I should see my funds back in Paypal in one to two days.. A week went by and no refund so I called Paypal and they give the seller up until about 21 to 30 days to respond with the refunds. This process started on the 8th of January and today is the 25th and I AM STILL OUT OF MY MONEY AND NEVER RECEIVED THE PRODUCT!! I will never order or shop at SEARS AGAIN!!!"

2018-01-12

Realy upset in so many ways

"My order delivered? Nope my name on package inside not my order and a packing slip for someone else in Brooklyn Ny! So I call and the answer is, you need to go to store and give them the order you received, or wait for a package in mail to return the item and only then will we send you the 10 items you ordered! ARE YOU SERIOUS? So I say , can I just purchase this sweater I looked online it’s only 22$, YES, But you must still return the one you got before your items can ship oh fml! I ordered online for a reason people! So I will go to the store and definitely never order from Sears agin ! Thanks for ruining my Daughters Birthday! And oh yeah , getting past the broken English of the 2 people I talked to wasn’t pleasant either! "

2018-01-10

Horrible!

"I have bought from sears for the last 30 years. NEVER again! I had a freestanding ice maker that has been broken off and on for two years. Each time I would call sears for service call. The technician told me the last three times to call his cell number on the card he gave me. You know to save me time. I find out today he was a complete fraud! I called Sears today to find out what is going on because I still have a broke ice maker. They did not show anything for December. I explained to them what has been happening. Transferred me. Of course I bought the service agreement, turns out to be a waste of money as well. They said well, he came out and cleaned it and replaced things in 2016 and 2017. Unfortunately the 2016 are so old they will not qualify for a new ice maker. I am currently on hold for a supervisor, yes, one hour of holding. The man that they have been sending out, they will contact him. Unbelievable! "

2017-12-19

Goodbye Sears

"Everyone needs to avoid ordering from Sears.com and having items shipped to store. In my case, a product that was shipped to a Sears store, that they selected, was damaged when I got it home and opened it a few days after I received it. I called Sears.com, since that is where I placed the order and they said the best thing to do was taking to a different Sears store for exchange. You see, Sears.com sent the order to Sears Outlet, not the standard retail store, which doesn't sell the tool boxes I ordered and is not connected to Sears or Sears.com. So, I visited Sears at the Avenues Mall in Jax. and was told that they couldn't help me since I picked up the items at the Sears Outlet. Repeated attempts to explain the that the item was purchased online from Sears.com not the Outlet and showing the receipt that explained this as well, failed. The manager refused to help me. Going back to customer service online they told me to go to the Outlet store, and that they had worked it out with them. In the end I had to pay an extra $85 for the same item that I had purchased online to get tool boxes that weren't damaged, since the Outlet store was not connected to Sears. Then, calling Sears back, they tell me on the phone that they would resolve, only to send me an email a day later saying they couldn't help me. Liars! I wonder why Sears is going under?"

2017-11-24

Horrible refund experience

"I bought a mattress at Sears and paid full amount (not on credit) and they promised to deliver it in two weeks. When I got home, my roommate offered me a slightly used mattress and it made a good sleep. The next morning, I called Sears to cancel the order and they promised to refund the money within 7 - 10 business days (that's too long by the way). I called back after 5 business days to make sure we were still on the same page, and they said I should wait for the next 7 - 5 to 10 - 5 business days "for instructions on the next steps". Curious, I asked what she meant by next steps and the rep replied, "instructions on when and how the refund will be processed", apparently trying to redefine the refund. For God's sake, I cancelled an order, NEXT STEP is for you to deposit the money in my account after such a long wait...period. This isn't something I need further instructions on. By the way, any day that Sears open its shop, shouldn't that be a business day? Or is it only business day when someone else (the bank I guess) opens its doors?"

2017-11-23

Seeking payments for returned, defective computer

"1. In July, 2017 I ordered a new computer from Sears' marketplace merchant, Sam's Big Savings in California.
2. Sam sent a used computer that had scratches on both the exterior surface and the screen. The computer arrived in an already programmed condition. There were no warranty cards or other documents from the manufacturer.
3. I notified Sears on the same day of the damaged condition of merchandise. Sears agreed to send a return label.
4. I sent the defective merchandise back to Sam's in accordance with Sears' instructions. The carrier's
receipt showed the merchandise had been delivered back to the merchant.
5. Sears credited my account for the charge for this defective computer, $549.95.
6. Approximately two months later, and without explanation, Sears revoked the credit for the merchandise I returned to
the merchant.
7. Sears is now sending me bills for payment for merchandise the merchant has in its hands.
8. Sears rating is 0000 stars. Sears is robbing me of my money and threatening to ruin my credit for following its
instructions. This company in a blight on fair and honest businesses. It would be no surprise if they go out of business
because they're cheating their customers.
9. I will never again buy anything from Sears.

2017-11-17

Reseller store 123store is just SCAM hiding behind Sears.

"I bought a bunk bed via reseller store which is 123stores, the item is completely mislead. Picture of complete bunkbed with stair case. When ordered and paid, came only the bunk bed, no stair case and no cabinets that shown in pictures. Color is way off too. When contacted, they redirect me to 123stores and that's where the run-around happened. The item came from city about 10 miles from me, but the reseller want's me to return the item to the other side of coast, and makes me had to pay $300 for shipping. After they received it, they told me the packaging was damage so now they wants me claim the shipping damages. Truly a rip off company."

2017-11-05

If the site allowed ZERO stars, that's what sears.com deserves

"TERRIBLE "customer service". False advertising of the delivery date, then failed to change it despite multiple requests. They stated the order was cancelled but still charged me for it. Over a month and many phone calls later I still have not been refunded. They didn't deliver ANYTHING but have still kept my money. They state they need a fax of the credit card statement on which the charge is clearly shown. I've faxed it and sent three scans as well, and STILL NO ACTION. Over two hours lost in multiple phone calls but the people they have staffing the phones don't know how to escalate. "

2017-11-03

Don't buy from Sears.com

"I bought a gas range on October 31, 2017. They brought it out and told me that they could not hook it up because I have propane and not natural gas. Nothing was listed on their site it for natural gas only. I called and was passed around 7 different times, I forgot to mention I was charged a delivery fee when it was suppose to be free, a haul away fee and they never touched my old stove. I will never again buy from Sears.com. I want to give them no stars but it won't allow it. So **** off."

2017-10-25

Never again

"I bought my kitchen appliances from Sears around 2 it 3 years ago and bought the warranty. My kenmore fridge breaks down every 5 months. I have spoken to their warranty department about replacing the fridge and they say it has to break down 4 times in one year in order to qualify. Every year it has broken 3 times and I still have to wait until the 4th time!!!! I spend more money in replacing the food in my fridge than the cost of it, and that is cause I bought a $2500 one. I am truly frustrated. I do not recommend anyone buy their appliances from Sears!"

2017-10-19

INFORMATION SECURITY A MESS…. DONT USE SEARS ON LINE / SHOP YOUR WAY.

"I OPEN UP MY SEARS ON LINE " SHOP YOUR WAY " ACCOUNT AND FIND THAT SOMEONE HAS PUT TWO CREDIT CARD NUMBERS IN MY FILE THAT ARE NOT MINE BUT HAVE MY NAME ON THEM. FORTUNATELY, THERE WAS NO ACTIVITY ON MY PERSONAL ( REAL ) CREDIT CARD.

I WASTED AN HOUR BEING TRANSFERRED FROM ONE PERSON TO THE NEXT AND STILL DID NOT GET THROUGH TO ANYONE WHO COULD DEAL WITH THE ISSUE. MOST OF THE PEOPLE I SPOKE WITH WERE DENSE….. I HAD TO EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENED SEVERAL TIMES BEFORE THEY CAUGHT ON.

AFTER INSISTING ON SPEAKING WITH A SUPERVISOR I WAS TOLD THAT THIS WOULD BE ESCALATED TO THE DEPARTMENT THAT HANDLES INFORMATION SECURITY AND WOULD RECEIVE A REPLY IN 24- 48 HOURS.

FOUR DAYS LATER… AND NOTHING.

SO I SEARCH FOR SOME BACK-DOOR PHONE NUMBERS AND GET THROUGH TO SOMEONE AT SHOP YOUR WAY WHO ACTUALLY DID HAVE A BRAIN. UNFORTUNATELY, SHE CANT GIVE ME ANY EXPLANATION ON HOW SOMEONE COULD PUT A FALSE CREDIT CARD NUMBER IN MY ACCOUNT…. BUT KNOW TO PUT IT UNDER MY NAME.

FORTUNATELY….. AMAZON.COM WORKS LIKE A CHARM.

2017-10-13

Sears Home Service Horrible

"Order #:22795
I had called sears for home service twice and both times it was a horrible experience. I would never recommend sears to anyone. Very very very horrible service.

I made an appointment with Sears for an air duct and vent cleaning. The people who came were very rude and unprofessional. They wouldn't ask for approval before doing anything. They did a horrible job and keep trying to take more money. And they didn't have enough supplies to complete the work. They kept as waiting for ever for them to go and get the supplies. They were a team of 2 people. One of them left to get the supplies while the other kept waiting outside and talking suspiciously. Later we got a call that police is outside. I do not know why someone had called the police. But its was a bad scene and caused a lot of inconvenience for us. We didn',t expect this kind of experience by taking a service from sears.

They left without completing the work properly and we tried to turn on the heater and Ac and nothing is working. We tried calling the person immediately and he didn't answer. We called sears and they told it would take a couple of days for them to come back and they hung up the call. I can't believe still Sears is in business in USA. Sears is the worst service I ever had in my life. I am planning to make a written complaint to the Sears management.

My comment is never call Sears for Home Service " They don't even deserve 1 star *.

Share Sears.com's store rating

Sears.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Sears.com is not a merchant member
Sears.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!