Stores > Sephora

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
Voice your opinion! Review Sephora by clicking a star below.
2017-12-01

Worse customer care ever

"I’ve been shopping from Sephora for years. I’m a rouge member. But lately I’m having problems with my orders, this is second time I haven’t received an order from them. It’s been extremely frustrating how they have handled my situation for the past weeks, and some of the representative have no clue on what to do, when I call Sephora they tell me to wait for a call from the shipping company which never happened I had to call them because it was taking way too long, and when I call the shipping company they tell me to call Sephora to file a claim. Everyone is bouncing me back and forth. And I’m never shopping again from them."

2017-11-30

The worst customer care ever

"I tried to buy FOUR times at their website. I tried paying using Paypal, Mastercard and Visa. Created orders #7981879334, #7984199510, #7998817115 and #8056709348. All of them were rejected for my "own security and protection", according to sephora. I contacted them about all four orders and the answer was always the same automatic one: "To successfully place orders on our website, the billing address must be based in one of the following countries: Argentina, Australia, Bahrain, Brazil, Canada, China, Denmark, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Norway, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, UK, Ukraine and Venezuela."
Well, it´s obvious they have a big problem on theis billing system, because I bought lots of stuff at Amazon.com and Godiva, using the very same international credit card and NEVER got a problem regarding this issue.
The thing that upset me most was that they didn't give a sh* for the problem I was facing. Just kept on answering with premade answers and "do it again" [you fool].
I'll never buy there again. And I'll spread the word about it.

2017-11-27

Quality and a good Invencement

"Although this place is expensive, my skin has improved from the items I've bought here. I would avoid going during rushhours cause you don't get the attention, but overall the service is great. Sometimes there are really great deals online. The best part is that they recently made shipping so much cheaper and easier. Way to go!"

2017-11-06

Nothing but good to say!

"I love Sephora. I have trouble deciding what I want when I place an order. Great selection, fast shipping and excellent customer service. They were so easy to work with and friendly the one time I had an issue with an order. The Sephora line is one of my favorites."

2017-11-01

Okay not bad

"I like shopping with this company and although I only do it now and then I always find myself wanting something from here. One thing I hate is their cancelling policy. You literary have 5minutes to cancel your order before it is processed. Thankfully their returns are pretty easy. Aside from that, their products are of great quality and definitely worth an investment. I like the idea that now you only have to pay $10 a year and you can have two day shipping for the WHOLE year. That's awesome!"

2017-10-16

Wonderful experience

"I have ordered 3 times this month from Sephora and everytime got delivery on time with perfect products"

2017-10-12

Awful place

"The workers forcefully removed a friend, called the cops on him, and banned him from entering the store saying that he will be arrested for trespassing if he ever goes back all for picking up an item a women dropped for her."

2017-08-18

Go To Makeup Store!

"Sephora is my go to store for make up. I love their points program and freebies! Their associates are all very knowledgeable each time I go in (at least the ones here in Chicago are)."

2017-06-30

International customer abuse

"Very small companies are shipped all over the world. Meanwhile, Sephora does not receive credit cards from most countries and fewer international shipments. They are retrograde, they want to sell like in the fifties. They say that they send to P.O Box but it is a lie, when identifying their locker, they cancel the purchase. It is an absolute mistreatment to international clients, they really do not care because there is no excuse for this bad service."

2017-01-07

Sales associates were kind and helpful in finding xmas gifts

"Very happy with my in store shopping experience at Bridgewater mall in NJ. Was greeted at the door and was offered a basket and offered help many times before needing it. Staff was friendly and store was well managed. For holiday shopping experience I could not expect better. They had all items in stock and great prices for gifts!"

2016-12-22

Skip Sephora

"I used to be a very loyal customer and recommended Sephora to all of my friends. Now, I tell my friends to stay away and skip Sephora for better cosmetic stores. Their online ordering is totally f'ed up. They are now using OnTrac, and OnTrac is off track. My order was sent back, so I called customer service to REORDER. It looks like my second order is not going to make it to my home, either.

In the past, they used to have an excellent return policy, but now they are the Gestapo. They gave me the third degree about my ONE return without receipt and refused to accept the return. Don't waste your time! Macy's, Nordstrom, Ulta are all much better stores to deal with, and, when ordering online, your products Will arrive.

2016-12-15

Great Buy!

"They have a great collection, almost have all the brands I want to buy. The discount is attractive somehow. And the package is always come in good condition. "

2016-12-02

Do not trust the tracking information!

"I would not recommend ordering online through Sephora. I woke up at 3am on Black Friday to ensure the items I had my heart set on would be in stock. I didn't receive my order and when I researched the tracking information, it said it was delivered to my house. It was not delivered, my family was home all day and even in the front yard during the alleged delivery time. I called to get resolution, and was concerned about my out of stock items. They offered to refund me for the items that were out of stock. Over half of my order was out of stock.

As you can imagine this did not make me feel valued as a customer, since I didn't wake up at 3 o'clock in the morning to merely not be charged for items I didn't receive. Also, they will take up to one week to credit your money back. My beauty insider points immediately reflected the return, however my bank account did not. Sephora needs a lesson from Zappos on over promising and under delivering.

In a House
2016-10-31

You Pay for Quality

"I feel bad every time I shop here but the process is always flawless

Wife and Daughter like their makeup

I still do not understand how a small item is so expensive but makes my girls happy and it is easy to shop here..

They have great coupons

They give you amazing updates and best of all they deliver the stuff on time..

2015-12-26

"The worst customer service ever! I received a VISA gift card for Christmas and tried to use it on Sephora.com. When I tried to place my order, they charged my card but didn't place the order. When I called, I get a person with a very thick foreign accent who is hard to understand and I'm told that the card has to be registered before I can use it on their site! BUT THEY SURE TOOK MY MONEY ALREADY!! How can they take my money but have no intention of placing the order. I'm told now that I have to wait 7-10 business days to get my money back......for an order THAT WAS NEVER PLACED!!! I will NEVER do business with them again and I would suggest no one else does!!"

Share Sephora's store rating

Sephora is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!