sexydresses.com

Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2018-03-30

**** again!!!

"The last two years since my weight gain it’s veen hard to do online shopping. Nothing fits or it doesn’t look as cute as it did online. I ordered two dresses from this site and haven’t been this happy about new dresses in a while. The prices are great, shipping was fast and you get what you see on their site. I’m so happy I emailed them to let them know, and they kindly replied within 10 minutes. AMAZING!!!"

2017-10-16

Disaster

"thin, flimsy, mis-sized and screams CHEAP "

2015-09-16

"Purchased 4 dresses, 2 fit great and the other 2 had to return it for bigger size. Return went smooth and I got my store credit with no problem. Customer service is on point. Thanks Hannah you were great. Can't wait for my new order to arrive.??"

2015-09-10

"Ordered the black Karina crochet neck mermaid gown and it was raveled in about 4 or 5 spots, I called to see about getting another one because I needed it by a certain time and they stated they couldnt promise me another one because they may be sold out. I am pissed because I feel as though they should have check the dress before they sent it out to me. "

2015-08-20

"I ordered the "Lilliana" Pink, Purple and Black Plunging Fot and Flare Floral Dress. I was skeptical of the size chart (I'm used to larges being too small), but when I tried the dress on it fit perfect! It was exactly as the size chart said. And I got it a day early (I used Fast Shipping, not Fastest and it got here on the 19th) ! I'm so in love with this dress. I can't wait to wear the heck out of it."

2015-07-15

"I am so glad to be a customer of Sammy Dress. I've just received most of my items from Sammy Dress and am a very proud and satisfied with my choices. My clothes that I purchased fit PERFECT.
I know that I would be shopping again real soon... Thanks Sammy Dress... :)

2015-05-03

"I ordered on a Thursday night & my order was at my doorstep on Monday. The items were exactly as pictured on their website. There was a very small hole in the bustline of a dress I ordered. I contacted them about my need to return & exchange the dress & had my new (flawless) dress in FOUR days. The customer support team was quick in resolving the issue & very friendly. I really don't know that I've had a better online shopping experience. These ladies have customer support down! I will order from then again & again. "

2015-01-26

"great website I ordered the wrong dress and they fixed it for me right away "

2014-12-10

"I ordered two dresses from this website and both came exactly as they were pictured online. One of the dresses was a halter top, which I had to have altered to be more snug (I think it was designed for women with either longer torsos or very large breasted), but otherwise the dresses fit perfectly. My order arrived two days before the delivery date, so that was a really nice surprise. I will be ordering from here again in the future. Great dresses for a great price."

2014-09-29

"Lovee! Shipping was ridiculously fast and the dress I ordered fit like a glove! I will most definitely be buying more from this store."

2014-09-29

"My order arrived 3 days after order was placed. That was a pleasant surprise. Then my husband loved the way I looked in new outfit! A+ Can't wait until my next purchase!"

2014-08-30

"I was very satisfied, thank you so much. "

2014-08-21

"The dresses are of extremely poor quality and do not look like they do online."

SexyDresses.com from Sexy Dresses has responded
Posted Aug-30-2014

“Hello There,
Thank you so much for your feedback! we highly appreciate it & we want you to know we take very comment into consideration, in hopes of improving our products! Please email us and we are more than happy to issue you a refund! :)”

2014-08-19

"It has been a great experience !! When I need a dress for coctkails, a party or a date its always my first choice. Good quality and affordable!!! Just LOVE IT"

2014-08-19

"Super fast delivery. Very satisfied with my purchase =)"

Share Sexy Dresses's store rating

Sexy Dresses is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sexy Dresses is a merchant member
Sexy Dresses participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.