Stores > Skiessentials / Pinnacle Ski & Sports

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
Voice your opinion! Review Skiessentials / Pinnacle Ski & Sports by clicking a star below.
2017-11-01

Skiessentials is awesome!

"I bought a cross country ski package at an awesome price, and received great customer service! I had to exchange the boots for a larger size, and they were very helpful and friendly with everything. I would definitely buy from them again! Thanks Skiessentials!

2017-10-27

Excellent Customer Service

"Ordered serveral products from Skiessentials. Items have always shipped on time, and quickly. Most recently I had received a discount code. My email apparently had lost it several months prior. Skiessentials customer service team sent me my discount code promptly after one email. Of course, I put it to use quickly on a new set of Leki Ski Poles. Which are due to arrive in just a couple days, free of any shipping charges. Awesome work Skiessentials. So long as they carry the products I desire I will purchase from them over their competitors."

2017-10-25

These Guys Rock...Purchased From Abroad

"Second year buying items from SkiEssentials.com. Last year, purchased the Nordica Enforcer 93 based on the buzz around the Enforcer and the spot on review by Ski Essentials. This year, will do much more off-piste skiing in the Alps and purchased a K2 Backside Float 15 airbag system from them at a great price with their Halloween sale.

I happen to be with the Air Force stationed in Germany and we sometimes have unique shipping requirements. Jake Goss, Customer Service Rep, provided outstanding correspondence, worked with me and asked for insight on what can be frustrating for a business shipping to an APO address. He and his shipping person ensured the item was sent via Priorty Mail to avoid the chance it would be placed on a boat sailing from New Jersey, and missing a trip over Veteran's Day weekend. I really appreciate his and his coworker's time and effort. I found the same level of communication from another employee last year when I had my bindings mounted.

Finally, subscribe to "Chairlift Chat" if you haven't. It's a great weekly email with all things ski related. I'll end by saying Europe is great and I love the opportunities I'm afforded...but it's nice to be able to send some well deserved business back to Vermont.

2017-10-24

Top notch!

"Love the folks over at Skiessentials! Mike worked with me on a price match for some new ski boots, very friendly. Huge selection of ski gear on their site. The only place on the web that had the boots I wanted, in my size. I highly recommend you check them out. I will shop there again and again!"

2017-10-17

Be CAREFUL of Ski Essentials aka Pinnacle Sports

"Be CAREFUL with Ski Essentals aka Pinnacle Sports, although their costs are competitve, their business practices are unethical. For example, their shipping and return policy is nebulous and arbitrary. Products ordered oftentimes are different than products displayed on website. Products are shipped with known defects. "

2017-09-08

Adker

"Great customer service!! I had a great experience with Skiessentials. Mike worked with me to customize the ski/binding package I wanted and to top it off, the price was incredibly low. Shipping was fast, well packaged and arrived perfect. Great company! "

2017-08-30

Simply a Great Ski Shop

"Actually, Skiessentials is way more than just a ski shop They are involved in many aspects of skiing in general. Their ski testing and reviews are first class. Their prices and promotions will keep you coming back.
I live in Colorado and am surrounded by ski shops. I choose to buy my gear from Skiessentials in Vermont. That should tell you all you need to know.

2017-07-28

VOLKL SKIS ORDERED FROM FLORIDA

"ORDERED A PAIR OF VOLKL RTM80 SKIS OVER THE PHONE, PROCESS WAS VERY EASY & SALESPERSON WAS VERY HELPFUL. SKIS CAME AS ORDERED AND WAS VERY PLEASED WITH THE PURCHASE AND PRICE.
PARK CITY & KEYSTONE BOUND TO TRY THEM OUT THIS YEAR.
MICHAEL BECKMAN

2017-07-10

Great Shipping

"I ordered some ski boots at a great price and they shipped very quickly. I live in Australia and expected a lengthy wait for my delivery, however they arrived ahead of schedule! The boots were packaged well and in perfect condition on arrival. Will shop here again for ski gear in the future. "

2017-05-18

My first choice for skis

"I have purchased several pairs of skis from skiessentials.com. They are the best. I have received excellent customer service and support from them several times. "

2017-03-07

Ski equipment shopping made easy

"Skiessentials.com is as good as online shopping gets. If expert, friendly, and helpful service is important to you, then ski essentials.com is your online store for everything related to ski equipment and accessories. And the packaged deals, especially as we near the end of ski season in the northern hemisphere, are phenomenal. I highly recommend that you visit this website for any of your ski equipment/apparel/accessory needs. Incredibly efficient and helpful."

2017-02-25

What, real customer service

"Could this place be nicer, smarter, more helpful?
Who does that in america. Only a few places and this is one of them. My new go to place.

2017-02-09

Nothing beats awesome, responsive service

"Fantastic, fast and responsive service. Answered all questions and made shipping to Australia easy. Outstanding value pricing and included an upgrade to my ski package free of charge, plus free binding mount. Would recommend highly and will buy here again."

2017-02-08

Great range of products with thorough and fast service

"Ordered clothing from these guys during their sale to be shipped to Australia.
After putting my order in, they got back to me letting me know that final shipping was much cheaper than actually quoted (their current system gives a rough estimate but on their site they outline that and say they will get back to you with an exact figure).
Awesome range of products and quite a few bargains.

2017-02-03

Will Return for all my Fall/ Winter needs !!!!!!!!

"Jake was awesome !!!!!!!!!!! Very friendly, kind and knowledgable. I have also recommended some people to your website for Canada Goose coats. I will definitely come to you for all my outerwear needs in the future. "

Share Skiessentials / Pinnacle Ski & Sports's store rating

Skiessentials / Pinnacle Ski & Sports is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Skiessentials / Pinnacle Ski & Sports is not a merchant member
Skiessentials / Pinnacle Ski & Sports does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!