Stores > Spirit Halloween

Product & services pricing Rating 0.94/10 0.94/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.23/10 0.23/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.04/10 1.04/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.42/10 0.42/10
Voice your opinion! Review Spirit Halloween by clicking a star below.
2017-12-08

If I could give zero stars, I would.

"Spirit Halloween has the worst customer service imaginable. When you call, people are laughing and yelling in the background so you can barely hear that is trying to help you. I have to call 5 times in regards to a refund that I waited 5 weeks for. I will never purchase from this place again. "

2017-11-27

Do not shop with them!

"I've had multiple terrible experiences. From glass candles arriving completely damaged and unusable because they were packaged horribly to being denied a refund for an item I ordered and never even received. I will never buy anything from them ever again!"

2017-11-13

Low quality product, terrible customer support

"Paid over $130 for a costume that ripped down the entire seam after the first time wearing it. Was told I could return it (before the night of Halloween I might add) without original packaging. Paid $25 in shipping to return with invoice inside and they returned it to me. Will never buy from again and will tell anyone I know not to use them in the future. "

2017-11-05

Terrible customer service

"I purchased a fabulous costume for $70 bucks at your pop up location in a plaza off Eastman parkway in gresham Oregon. When I got it home the top portion didn't fit me and it was the smallest size available. I had mis-placed the receipt and when I walked in to find out my options as far as exchanging I was met with a very unpleasant associate who kept repeating to me " I have no idea if you used a coupon and are now trying to return this for more money" it was Halloween day at this point and I had purchased the costume the weekend prior but I work full time and couldn't make it back in any sooner. I tried to explain that I just needed any costume and I wasn't worried a receiving full credit but I was being honest and the costume simply was too large. She was very very rude and just kept saying "I have no way of knowing if you purchased this for cheaper and are now trying to return it for more money". I became very frustrated and walked away....
$70 is a lot to spend on a costume to receive such a terrible interaction! i am a very honest person and to be occused of this was outrageous! Especially since we spent nearly $300 on during our visit.
We will not be buying costumes from Spirit in the furure.

2017-11-03

Zero star!

"Don't buy any outdoor decor! Horrible quality! Better buy from de dollar store. False description and photos. Horrible return policie. Buy from Home Depot."

2017-11-01

Horrible overall stay away

"I ordered a ghostbusters proton pack for my soon. It arrived 12 days later but the on/off switch was broken. I called customer service and the representative was very rude and hostile! Even though the product was defective, I have to pay out of pocket to return the item back to get an exchange or refund ultimately losing about $40 for the initial and return shipping. I wish I had read the reviews before making a purchase and the BBB would shut or penalize them "

2017-10-29

Return Policy is the worst

"Go to a retailer that is in business year round. I ordered a costume online and the shirt was fine, but the pants were too big so I tried to return it in store same day I received it and customer service number said it was too late and I would only be able to exchange it. There were no more costumes in the store to exchange it with. No store credit or refund. Also I had to spend the exact amount because they don’t give you the difference in cash. What a scam!"

2017-10-27

Worst Return policy

"You should be able to return your items prior to Halloween. I totally understand not allowing Halloween returns after October 31. I do not agree with the exchange only return policy it is the worst policy ever. Will never shop at Spirit Halloween again worst customer service ever. "

2 orders 2 problems

"I did the first order on oct 23, where I bought my husband and my costume.
A day after, I ask for the overnight shipping (almost 40$) when I opened the box I being really sad, just my acessories and my husband costume come, my costume don’t arrived. I tried for 4 times to call, the waiting time it’s like 35 minutes, and they told me the costume I want was out
Of stock. They offer me another one on oct 24, different size, and when I ask for the overnight shipping they charged me the total,( that’s no my fault the costume doesn’t come) so it’s oct 25, 11:44 pm and I don’t get my costume.

2017-10-25

Worst Experience and Customer Service EVER!

"I ordered my son's costume Oct 12th and 11 phone calls, 112 minutes of my time wasted (not including emails, facebook messenger, live chat) rude customer service reps, being hung up on, not being able to speak to a manager, not able to get a refund, them shipping my son's costume to California instead of Michigan and we still don't have a costume. They did take my money with no issues. I have filed a dispute with paypal in hopes to atleast get my money back. Still have a heartbroken 3 year old at home :( I will be reporting them to the Better Business Bureau as well and by the looks of all of these horrible reviews, I hope others do to!"

2017-10-25

Don't expect to make a return!

"I placed an order and wanted to return some items; but was told I couldn't because it was after their close date of Oct 20. I didn't get my order till just before this and didn't open up box until the 22. Parts of the zombie was missing and now I can't return it. TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SATISFACTION. Will never order anything from them again!

2017-10-24

Worst Online Purchase Ever

"I never had so much trouble ordering anything online. I placed my order back on the 17th of October. They sent me an email stating there was some problem on their end and that they are upgrading my shipping and I should receive my package by the October 25th. Today is 24th of October, I check on the status of my package stating that it was cancelled. I had no idea why, only to find out that they cancel the wrong order. I normally do not complain but this is by the far the worst ordering experience I have ever had. I would never order with them again.

2017-10-23

They try to save mony in shipping!

"I chose a standard shipping and my package supposed take 5-7 days to get delivered. It isn't delivered after a week, and the party is the next day. I checked their FEDEX tracking mumber, and FEDEX said they had delivered to USPS, NOT MY HOME!!! They tried to save mony by the combination of FEDEX and USPS. It took 4 days only waitinv for a transit in the local post office and the costume is late by a day!!!! And the customer service never picks up the phone. So horrible experiencd, and I'll tell my friends of this whole, unbelievable story."

2017-10-23

Don't Order Online

"I ordered on October 14th. It's the 23rd. It is still processing. I've called twice and they don't know what's going on, sorry. Oh, and "Pat" found it pretty hilarious I bought the same costume on Amazon in a flurry for my sons school party. Oh and after Oct 20 I can't return anything to the store. She said to not accept the shipment which I have no idea how to do because I live rural and my packages come via transfer to local post service. That's my rant. Never again. "

2017-10-21

Never got order

"Ordered a in stock costume oct 2 and after two weeks of not hearing anything I called to find out were my order was. I had a costume party in a few days and wanted to make sure I would get it in time thinking two weeks for a in stock item would be sufficient. The worker o. The pho e was polite but I was Informed that the order was still being processed. I then tried to cancel the order because it would not arrive in time. They could do that either I was told just to reject the package when it arrived at my house. Really that's the best they could do. Will not be ordering again. After 3 weeks I finely got an email saying the order was canceled. What a joke. "

Share Spirit Halloween's store rating

Spirit Halloween is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Spirit Halloween is not a merchant member
Spirit Halloween does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!